Eid e Melaad in church! Get ready 4 more new things in 2011

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1100869165-1.gif

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
few things to look at

Cake cutting at Milad mehfil ? .hmmmmmm
words are used QURAN AND BIBLE KE TILAWAT KEE GAI....does that action means that both books have equal value ? or are equal..

will that mean we will celebrate christmas in mosques now ?

is it a show of brotherhood or to show both religions are equal and same ?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Though I respect Prof. Tahirul Qadri for his knowledge...

But I think he is going off road now....

Cake cutting, Bible ki tilawat at a ceremony in memory of Nabi SAW... I simply cant digest it....

SO are they going to allow christians to celebrate christmas and good friday in the masajid... and would they invite them to erect a monument of Jesus PBUH in the masajid and worship him.... Since Hindus were there too.... are they going to invite them to erect some idols in the masjid... or lets say play holi and diwali in the masjid...

I simply cant digest it..... [anger] [anger] [wall] [wall] [wall]

I dont want to disrespect my Christian fellow citizens, and its really their big big big heart that they allowed Muslims to pray in their church... but I blame Muslims that this was probably not right to pray there in the first place....
????????

Is it inter religious harmony or is it inter-mixing of the religions...

May Allah guide all of us to the right path... Ameen

hiramir34

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do we talk about the rights of minorities? I think we are times very racist to others in some cases and we are very less tolerant when religion comes in. We reflect such extremism elements that one can never even imagine of. This act of allowing the celebration of rabi ul awal in a local church is soothing in such a time of pain and panic for the country. If we all could unite as one irrespective of religion it would be amazing and we could also fight the terrorist who ofcourse is our common enemy.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Eid e Melaad in church! Get ready 4 more new things in 2

these kind of events are very helpful for Dawah purpose and should be organise as many time as possible.

We should also acknowledge that the Event was organized by Christian group mother teresa welfare trust in church where bible reading is routine but Zikr-e-Rasool(Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) and recitation of Quran took place first time at that place which is really admirable.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

We should also acknowledge that the Event was organized by Christian group mother teresa welfare trust in church where bible reading is routine but Zikr-e-Rasool(Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) and recitation of Quran took place first time at that place which is really admirable.

So when are we going to start reciting Bible in our Masajid as a token of reciprocity??

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

such bolo said:

Ho sakta hay key Allah (swt) ney these non-muslim attendees key qismat mein islam ki raushni likhi ho. Ameen key aisa hi ho.

Allah apney kaam aisey aisey tariqay se karta hai key insaan key samajh sey bahar hai. We do remember that Danish brother who proposed that the minarets of mosques should be shortened. Allah enlighted his heart with deen? Was it diffult for Him? NOT. But He can only do things when He wants to do it and AS He wants to do it
for he is Qadir on everything