Eik Guzarish Imran Khan sey...

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
chief justice ki bahali pey siasat pk kay tamam members ko mubarakbaad...Allah pakistan ko qaim o daim rukhay ameen....

meri eik request hai imran khan sey, is saray silsilay mien imran nay bhot mehnut ki, long march honay sey pehlay result ka bahar aajana yaqeenun unki koshisho ka samar hai, lekin yahan imran ko eik baat bhot ghor sey sochni cahyeh, or woh yeh kay imran ko is saari jidojahad sey kia mila??? unki party ko kia koi strength mili? unki party ko kia koi recognition mili??? 16 march kay akhbar utha kay dekhien to imran ka zikar tuk nhi, koi tv talk show mien unka zikar tuk nhi, imran khan kyun in logon kay azaiem ko paya-e-takmeel tuk phoncha rahay hain??? woh kyun is politics ko aaj tuk nhi samajh sakay kay doosri siasi parties unko sirf istamal ker rahi hain....imran plz aap in maslo sey niklien, apni party pey tawajjah dien, usko mustehkum karien, usme new leaders paida karien, unko exposure dien, or qazi sahab ki tarah her march mien jana chor dien, na qazi ko aaj tuk hukumat mili na apko milay gee, apko qoum ki brain washing kerni hai jo sarkon pey nhi ho sakti, plz apni party ki taraf wapis aaien...

or 17th march kay jung mien apka statement hai kay NRO kay khilaaf azad adlia mien jaoun ga.........us sey kia hoga??? imran plz in sub sey uper ho kay sochien, party banaien, taakay kul election mien apkay pass umeedwaar houn or apki majority ho or aap in boseeda parties ko unkay ghar ka raasta dikha sakien, pakistanio ko apki zaroorat hai, unkay pass jaien, sarkon pey na jaien plzzz

thanks

note: ( agar members mien sey kisi ko meri baat achi na lagay tou plz meri taraf sey dili sorry )

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bechaari Pakistani Qom! sirf khushiyan hi celebrate kare gi in leaders ki baton mein aaker.
Today, PPP, PML(N) and lawyers all have declared official statements that they will implement meesaq-e- jamhooriyat at it's full spirit.
Does anybody knows what's in meesaq-e- jamhooriyat ?
It says no such judge will be taken back who ever has taken oath under PCO.
So Mr. Iftikhar Ch. will be the first out.
Yeh sub America and Army ke dundon ki karamat hai. Sub bilkul theek hogaey hein.
Just wait for few more days and see "billi kese thele se bahar aati hai"
Allah Pakistani qom per rehm karey.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD

y2sag

Voter (50+ posts)
@ijazahmed

sir kinldy before quoting anything on public forums, inpspect it fully. as ur missunderstanding may miss lead others.

mesaaq e jamhoriyat mei jo clause judges ki appointment ke hein, they r for new appointments,

new appointed judges will be those who have never taken any oath under PCO, an acting cheif justice will also be the one who hv never taken oath under PCO,

PLZ READ IT CARE FULLY "new appointments" and "will be".
CH iftikhar is "restored", not "reappointed".

the problem only will be with newly appointed judges which happend in last few weeks, when dozens of "jiala judge" are appointed in punjab n capital.

regards,

mohsinjameel

Yes, I am agreed, Imran has made serious efforts in this long march and his workers are seen mobilized in huge numbers, Imran has to take a very serious move in his political effort by strengthening his party with some good names and make his own forum.

He has to show his strength in the form of different powerful spokesmen from his party rather that exposing him all the time on media. I ask Imran make your moves very intelligently and make these moves to strenghten your party with some loyal and honest people and let them to lead the part and you being behind them.

Give confidence to your party main players and let them mature.

laiq said:
chief justice ki bahali pey siasat pk kay tamam members ko mubarakbaad...Allah pakistan ko qaim o daim rukhay ameen....

meri eik request hai imran khan sey, is saray silsilay mien imran nay bhot mehnut ki, long march honay sey pehlay result ka bahar aajana yaqeenun unki koshisho ka samar hai, lekin yahan imran ko eik baat bhot ghor sey sochni cahyeh, or woh yeh kay imran ko is saari jidojahad sey kia mila??? unki party ko kia koi strength mili? unki party ko kia koi recognition mili??? 16 march kay akhbar utha kay dekhien to imran ka zikar tuk nhi, koi tv talk show mien unka zikar tuk nhi, imran khan kyun in logon kay azaiem ko paya-e-takmeel tuk phoncha rahay hain??? woh kyun is politics ko aaj tuk nhi samajh sakay kay doosri siasi parties unko sirf istamal ker rahi hain....imran plz aap in maslo sey niklien, apni party pey tawajjah dien, usko mustehkum karien, usme new leaders paida karien, unko exposure dien, or qazi sahab ki tarah her march mien jana chor dien, na qazi ko aaj tuk hukumat mili na apko milay gee, apko qoum ki brain washing kerni hai jo sarkon pey nhi ho sakti, plz apni party ki taraf wapis aaien...

or 17th march kay jung mien apka statement hai kay NRO kay khilaaf azad adlia mien jaoun ga.........us sey kia hoga??? imran plz in sub sey uper ho kay sochien, party banaien, taakay kul election mien apkay pass umeedwaar houn or apki majority ho or aap in boseeda parties ko unkay ghar ka raasta dikha sakien, pakistanio ko apki zaroorat hai, unkay pass jaien, sarkon pey na jaien plzzz

thanks

note: ( agar members mien sey kisi ko meri baat achi na lagay tou plz meri taraf sey dili sorry )

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Y2saq: Please read the following

"3. (a) The recommendations for appointment of judges to superior judiciary shall be formulated through a commission, which shall comprise of [sic] the following: i. The chairman shall be a chief justice, who has never previously taken oath under the PCO."

The above clause is from Charter of Democracy (meesaq -e -jamhooryat). Refer the full version at (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_Democracy)

I am not saying you are wrong nor I am misleading others. What I am trying to say that you'll see how all of these crooks will play around with the wording of Meesaq - e - jamhooriyat. Wait for the foul play that is about to began my dear.I am still on my words.
I know budgumani buri cheez hai, magar kya karoon mere bhai, I know their past and present very well so I don't have any good hope from these politicians in the future, and probably THAT'S WHAT IMRAN KHAN ALSO THINKS.
Ragards
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

pak_tiger

Citizen
i agree in few ways that imran khan was not really appriciated by polititions and tv anchors of geo or others,he was just been used,but that is why we love him love imran khan bcz he fight always for justice not for his party's power.but we want to see him in power bcz he is not currupt not terrorist like altaf and zardari and musharaf,he is well educated from oxford university so i call him to come on and show up with power politics now,he gave such understanding about pilitics to people by few interviews,so i agree imran should be supported and i am looking forwerd to see him as president or pm

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam!
It's good to see the cleverness and gracious of Khan's supporters. Oh ya, Only smart people will follow a Smart leader :)
You made a very imp point. In societies like Pakistan It is very important to indulge in street politics to get hands on the power. No matter what you do unless you are in link with the common person, it's hard to attain place in the governemt. Most of the street people go out and vote during elections. It is essential to be in touch with them regularly or you will be just heard on the screen, prasied and switched off. Generally, You can buy pakistani people very easily.In a sense of convincing them through very few legitimate arguments. They have all the time in the world, sitting in the corners of streets and sideways of roads waiting for someone to start conversation with.The kind of personality Khan has and the deeds he has done...I bet he can register hundreds of citizen into PTI just by walking and talking to them. So, the case is very easy made. Just an action is needed to be taken. Not just by khan but also by the guys indulged with him.
Another point you mentioned was to bring new faces to the media. Very correctly said. It is indeed decisive to introduce smart new faces who have the knowledge and skills to aruge in decent manners.
One thing I will argue with you will be on Khan struggle for restoration of judiciary. If Khan would'n have struggled for this purpose than there wouldn't have been any purpose of his mission. His base of politics is Justice and justice itself is the base of prosperity. The name he has given to the party is " the party of justice". So, that would have been very unrealistic and unacceptable for Khan not to struggle for this cause. He did it and he got it.
Now,I will like to see Khan and his team going to every city of pakistan and register every possible citizen for the next couple of years. It will strengthen his vote bank.
(Khan struggled the most, Shareef got the highest reward. Just becoz shareef went into public for the last couple of weeks and made his point. Though shareef got hot soon after his govt in punjab was taken away. That's what you get if you go into the public. Even the so called free and honest media highlighted Shreef more than Khan)
Inshallah, Khan will be our PM sooner or later. How soon....It will depends on how soon Khan goes into the streets.
May Allah bless Pak,Khan and his supporters.

pt321

Citizen
Well in my opnion Imran Khan and PTI couldn't have asked for anything more than this....Although i do not agree with the author of this thread that Imran Khan got nothing out of this...each and every where, there were flags of PTI....it got alot of recognition.....And please dont say he wasnt under the lime light....He was everywhere on the Media....every day he had atleast two programs in the last week and...what abt the advertisements " bacha bacha keh raha insaaf chahiyee bas"....He was also in the media when he was underground....

And talking about what PTI got out of it....I think independence of judiciary...ofcourse he wasnt campaigning for his elections ....they are atleast 4 years away.....so this was a start for party workers to get to gather and organize themselves...build on this brick by brick....slowly and steadily partyu workers also mature and gain experience by organising speeches and rallies...But i do agree PTI has a long road in front of it ...

What i think is the problem is that although it has a small following of youth and other educated men...because imran is known for principled politics...
But he should trian new leadership...parties cannot be run only by one man and one man only...there have to be others to follow as well...furthermore i think imran should start mingling with the public more than he is on media...so that there is public support as well....sasta tandoor was a good start....

BUT PTI HAS MATURED AND GAINED ALOT OUT OF THIS....

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
It reminds me of a column by Nazir Naji few years back. It's title was "aik aur Asghar Khan" another Asghar Khan. He had compared Asghar Khan and Imran Khan and found lot of similarities. There was a time in late 70s when Asghar Khan was very popular and was used by political parties and agencies etc. Once they achieved their goal i.e got rid of Bhutto, nobody knew where Asghar Khan disappeared. Same is happening with Imran Khan in my humble opinion.

zebjee70

Boss what ever you said is absolutely true, i am the member of PTI but i have the same feeling I personaly attend and met with Imran in several meetings i have discussed many thing but problem is he is not doing what he does in cricket like try to make a team a winning combination.
we need to think about future when i say future it mean next 5 to 10 years.In 13 years PTI has no base and i personaly think PTI will be second jamt-e-islami which i don't like having Imran Khan.
with all my best wishes to my party but cause i am in london for quite some time i wish to find good people to jump in politics to clean all this mess.

Aurangzeb Butt
Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan doesn't care about his personal motives. supporting the movement was the right thing to do. His party's main moto is bring justice in the country and that was the first step they took successfully.

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Well I really appreciate the way people stood togather for this noval cause.

Reffering to Ajazahmed I would like to say that by saying crooks are you counting Altaf hussain or not.

Imran has the potential to bring back the glory to Pakistan and he is not in to playing with National interest. It was a shamfull act that police and other Govt. Officials brook in to their office and damadge it.

Imran stood with the truth which PML (Q) and MQM was not ready to accept as they were part of the decision, They supported Musharraf when he was doing it.

I am sorry to say that we all forget things very quickly.

Imran is a wiseman and honestly speaking he was supporting them for a noval cause not for his own self. At this point we should Salute Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Nawaz Sharif, Aitezaz Ahmed, Imran Khan and all lawyers who took part in this difficulte process.

Pakistan Zindabad.

omumtaz

Salam dear brothers
I agree with the things stated by the thread starter. I would like to put my 2 pennys.
Imran Khan no doubt is an honest man and recognized the true cause of our system's unbalance i.e. Justice, long before this lawyers movement. So I think none of us can argue on his vision. Having said that I feel there are some very fundamental mistakes he is doing and let me summarize them below.
1) Not taking part in Elections: in 2008 elections Punjab where he could have won the most seats was an open ground as Anti-PPP vote was divided between PML-N and PML-Q. And PML-N was especially very unprepared, and Nawaz Sharif had the Stigma of doing a deal with MUSH. I think it was a very good time when he was in lime light and he could have made a home run. I do not mean to underestimate him but I think he could have got around 10-15 seats in NA at that time. Thus, gettin in to the power corridors, and could have more actively participated in the role he;s playing today.

Now most of my friends will say that he did it on principle, I would humbly disagree. His principle was 100% correct but it would have only made difference if atleast on the bigger parties had also boycotted the elections. I would like to put the example of pre partition indian subcontinent, where the hindus were dominant in the british indian govt at that time Quaid e Azam and other PML leaders had strong doubts on the system, but they did not leave the ground open. My friend you can not change the system from outside, its like you wana clean up a gutter but your hesitant to touch it.

It was an opportunity lost.

2) Secondly, its been around a decade that he has come into politics and still when ever media wants to have the opinion of PTI Imran is always there. I think he should try to put forward his key party leaders, thus they will get a recognition in the media. Whenever the elction is held the people will atleast recognize these people. THis way a better image of party will be projected that they have many capable people in their party. He can start off with 2 guys he would try to state the party's opinion.

3) I do not know about this, but I think one more thing that all parties lack in pakistan is democracy within the party. Imran should hold party elections and make sure that they are covered by media and that more and more people join party. He should advertise in the papers and ask for more members to join and contest election in his own party. I know that there;s a student wing of party which is very small. He can try to goto universities himself and recruirt as many students as possibel. This is his main voting base, he needs to mobilise the youth at any cost. Tell the youth not to engage in any activites as that of Jamiat or MQM's APMSO but just try to put their point clearly in front of other university mates in smaller gatherings.

4) I read a friend is saying abovethat people of pakistan are foolish to elect these leaders. I would disagree, our people are more cunning than he thinks :D. We do not give votes like that we want to get our children;s jobs we want our things to be settled so we are actually doing it for personal gains also. Now having said that, I come to the main point; which is that Imran's main strenght lies in cities and bigger districts not in very undeveloped areas. People in those areas recognize him and would vote for him. For instance Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot etc I know these are PML-N areas now but for this he would have to fight.

5) In the aftermath on the Long march I really couldn;t see any one praising him the way everyone projected and praised NS. While watching the march I could see many flags from his party workers and I was really happy to see that so many workers really came out and made their presence felt. But, unfotunately the Media forgot PTi in the shadow of PML-N. Somehow PML-N has regained more populairty in Punjab, so I think Imran has a bigger task ahead of him than before. he should try to make friends in Media so that he gets the rightful limelight. I know of only one column write Haroon Rashid who writes about him passionately. No one else takes him seriously. He;s either related to Asghar Khan or Qazi. And all of us certainly do not want Imran to end up like them.

Brothers I think I have made my point clear if there is any PTI member on this forum, please send these to Imran and within the party please make sure that these things are done.

Praying for the success of Pakistan and Imran.

@ Aijaz bhaijaan I know all of us are bitten by hypocracy and lies time and again, and its really hard to believe all this. But, do not loose hope, one should take every opportunity to be happy we already have had numerous terrible times. One should not ruin good times thinkin of bad things which MAY happen. Take a positive approach towards life and Pakistan, Inshallah Inshallah we will be better.

BR
omar

laiq

omumtaz said:
Salam dear brothers
I agree with the things stated by the thread starter. I would like to put my 2 pennys.
Imran Khan no doubt is an honest man and recognized the true cause of our system's unbalance i.e. Justice, long before this lawyers movement. So I think none of us can argue on his vision. Having said that I feel there are some very fundamental mistakes he is doing and let me summarize them below.
1) Not taking part in Elections: in 2008 elections Punjab where he could have won the most seats was an open ground as Anti-PPP vote was divided between PML-N and PML-Q. And PML-N was especially very unprepared, and Nawaz Sharif had the Stigma of doing a deal with MUSH. I think it was a very good time when he was in lime light and he could have made a home run. I do not mean to underestimate him but I think he could have got around 10-15 seats in NA at that time. Thus, gettin in to the power corridors, and could have more actively participated in the role he;s playing today.

Now most of my friends will say that he did it on principle, I would humbly disagree. His principle was 100% correct but it would have only made difference if atleast on the bigger parties had also boycotted the elections. I would like to put the example of pre partition indian subcontinent, where the hindus were dominant in the british indian govt at that time Quaid e Azam and other PML leaders had strong doubts on the system, but they did not leave the ground open. My friend you can not change the system from outside, its like you wana clean up a gutter but your hesitant to touch it.

It was an opportunity lost.

2) Secondly, its been around a decade that he has come into politics and still when ever media wants to have the opinion of PTI Imran is always there. I think he should try to put forward his key party leaders, thus they will get a recognition in the media. Whenever the elction is held the people will atleast recognize these people. THis way a better image of party will be projected that they have many capable people in their party. He can start off with 2 guys he would try to state the party's opinion.

3) I do not know about this, but I think one more thing that all parties lack in pakistan is democracy within the party. Imran should hold party elections and make sure that they are covered by media and that more and more people join party. He should advertise in the papers and ask for more members to join and contest election in his own party. I know that there;s a student wing of party which is very small. He can try to goto universities himself and recruirt as many students as possibel. This is his main voting base, he needs to mobilise the youth at any cost. Tell the youth not to engage in any activites as that of Jamiat or MQM's APMSO but just try to put their point clearly in front of other university mates in smaller gatherings.

4) I read a friend is saying abovethat people of pakistan are foolish to elect these leaders. I would disagree, our people are more cunning than he thinks :D. We do not give votes like that we want to get our children;s jobs we want our things to be settled so we are actually doing it for personal gains also. Now having said that, I come to the main point; which is that Imran's main strenght lies in cities and bigger districts not in very undeveloped areas. People in those areas recognize him and would vote for him. For instance Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot etc I know these are PML-N areas now but for this he would have to fight.

5) In the aftermath on the Long march I really couldn;t see any one praising him the way everyone projected and praised NS. While watching the march I could see many flags from his party workers and I was really happy to see that so many workers really came out and made their presence felt. But, unfotunately the Media forgot PTi in the shadow of PML-N. Somehow PML-N has regained more populairty in Punjab, so I think Imran has a bigger task ahead of him than before. he should try to make friends in Media so that he gets the rightful limelight. I know of only one column write Haroon Rashid who writes about him passionately. No one else takes him seriously. He;s either related to Asghar Khan or Qazi. And all of us certainly do not want Imran to end up like them.

Brothers I think I have made my point clear if there is any PTI member on this forum, please send these to Imran and within the party please make sure that these things are done.

Praying for the success of Pakistan and Imran.

@ Aijaz bhaijaan I know all of us are bitten by hypocracy and lies time and again, and its really hard to believe all this. But, do not loose hope, one should take every opportunity to be happy we already have had numerous terrible times. One should not ruin good times thinkin of bad things which MAY happen. Take a positive approach towards life and Pakistan, Inshallah Inshallah we will be better.

BR
omar
Thanks a lot omar :) jo thread mien nay start ki thi aap nay usko bhot hi achay tareeqay sey bayan kia hai, bhot hi maza aaya apka reply perh kay...
thanks a lot again :)
laiq

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan did a great job. He was standing on his committment from day one. By the way what our dear members want to be done with him?
He acheived what he wanted. He is now one of the popular leaders of Pakistan. Because of his right stand, his popularity has increased enormousely in judges restoration. I am sure if there is any polls, his popularity is surely increased much.

In response to some members querry, it is to inform you that Iftikhar Ch. does not come in those PCO judges. The clause mentioned is only for newly appointed judges.

laiq

mirchi said:
Imran Khan did a great job. He was standing on his committment from day one. By the way what our dear members want to be done with him?
He acheived what he wanted. He is now one of the popular leaders of Pakistan. Because of his right stand, his popularity has increased enormousely in judges restoration. I am sure if there is any polls, his popularity is surely increased much.

In response to some members querry, it is to inform you that Iftikhar Ch. does not come in those PCO judges. The clause mentioned is only for newly appointed judges.
:) apkay comments sir ankhon pey, bey shuk imran khan bhot sey logon kay dilo mien bastay hain, lekin majboori yeh hai kay pakistan mien presidential form of government nhi hai, agar hota tou imran kay jeetnay kay chances bhot roshan thay, magar 73 kay constitution kay mutabiq kisi political party ko apni aksariat sabit kerni hoti hai or phir usko hukumat kernay ka poora ikhtiar hota hai, imran bhot hi popular sahi, us waqt tuk prime minister nhi bun saktay jub tuk apni party ko itna mazboot na bana lien kay ppp muslim league or mqm teeno ko elections mien qarar waqi shikast dey sakien...isi leah yahan yeh guzarish ki gai hai kay imran khan plz apni party pey tawajjah dien or buss....