EK Zardari sub per bhari

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I just stop by to say hello to all friends,

Though it has been very disappointing to see everyone use HE Mr Zardari name for their political reason, and getting some credits just because of his straight forward policy to have good relations with every one. However I would like to request all of you to please have some sense before becoming decisive against this wonderful Patriotic Pakistani. He always have open heart towards every one, but in return, what he gets, only Hatred, Just tell me whoever had been calling him and whatever names they are giving to him, had he ever been reverted to anyone, I don't think so, he did, so who is better person. He has been working day and night for Pakistan and Pakistani, but since his media team is weak, he is not getting credit, which he actually deserves. When he took over, where Pakistan was standing, previous rulers when they left, they propagate a lot about the strong and growing economy but only on paper, practically it was nil, so up to now, what ever the Pakistan had survive, its just because of his hard work and in return, what is he getting, does he deserve that. Now I would like you to debate on him, and I am here to respond you.(clap)

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
This one is worth a reply...Why are u saying HE Zardari all the times...we know he is HE ,why are u trying to prove him otherwise by saying HE again and again.

My Dear He is President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, means No 1 of Pakistan, so we have to give respect to him, we can't call his name adruptly, Honorable person deserve respect, So I have find this my prime duty to let you all guys know, that whenever you speak for him, start with respect and that is His Excellency.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My Dear He is President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, means No 1 of Pakistan, so we have to give respect to him, we can't call his name adruptly, Honorable person deserve respect, So I have find this my prime duty to let you all guys know, that whenever you speak for him, start with respect and that is His Excellency.

Ignored.....

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
ek number ka choor sub per bhaari...............
one milion% agree..............

Are you calling Pakistani President a chor, then being a Pakistani, you must be a "CHOR" BTW Have seen him doing anything wrong? I don't think so, just following yellow jounalism, sick anchors. Haah.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ignored.....

Y ou are so sweet, I really liked your ignored style, atleast you are not talking anything, which neither you have experienced personally or have witnessed, really appreciate. at least I can say, I have achieved my target.

GraanG2

Y ou are so sweet, I really liked your ignored style, atleast you are not talking anything, which neither you have experienced personally or have witnessed, really appreciate. at least I can say, I have achieved my target.

hahahahahahaha

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
u r his private son of zardari u r right...............
keep doing u r work beta ho tu aisa.....................
bilawal should learn from u..............

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks for the compliment, Yes he is not my biological father but he is highly respected for me, thanks for being so respectful, You make me feel so proud, I am dealing with such a nice decent person. BTW are you a private son of some one, I was not aware of this terminolgy. thanks for being so respectful with me.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hey GraanG, this is not fair, you should be on justice, this dude has offened me, I didn't initiate anything, only responded,

GraanG2

Hey GraanG, this is not fair, you should be on justice, this dude has offened me, I didn't initiate anything, only responded,

Calm down...If you really wanna stay here and specially with the label of a person who is hated by masses,you need to have a big heart and courage to listen to what others say.One more thing,If u really like zardari ,dont start threads with his name cos you will have to answer to so many people and so many things...If you are really his fan,you will be hurt all the times cos nobody likes him...If I was in your shoes ,I wouldn't even comment in this forum...Dont take me wrong but People have woken up and as a human he should be respected but as a leader,NO WAY.Peace

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are you calling Pakistani President a chor, then being a Pakistani, you must be a "CHOR" BTW Have seen him doing anything wrong? I don't think so, just following yellow jounalism, sick anchors. Haah.

not just malik is saying, the whole country is saying he is. Where has HE hidden $60million by the way

who helped him prepare a fake will of corrupt BB

he is a co-choreman of PPP but the election was won by PPPP. Why is HE occupying the office

who killed his sala (BB's brother)

who killed BB

why has he not made the UN report public

Bilawal said recently (hence Zardari said): I know who the murderer is but can not disclose names. Whats preventing him from revealing name(s)

Where did HE get the money to buy a mansion in Paris

do you want more evidences of HE being a chor??

but a question to you zardarifan: how much do you get paid by zaradri for selling your zameer

canadian

He is Zardari's just born illegimate.Never heard about him unless he criticised my posts and had a gall to ask why do I always cut N paste.What an IDIOT.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for the compliment, Yes he is not my biological father but he is highly respected for me, thanks for being so respectful, You make me feel so proud, I am dealing with such a nice decent person. BTW are you a private son of some one, I was not aware of this terminolgy. thanks for being so respectful with me.

I guess you cant tell between sarcasm and commendation LOL