Elections 2013, Pakistan - Beware: Politican Unstability Ahead!

As originally posted here.

Seems unstoppable now. Six more days and we're there - Elections 2013 - are here!

Who's going to win? The key players for this battle are none other then the two: PTI and PMLN. Many opinions, many debates from the followers of both parties. But question is, what change we can have in case either of the two wins? No it's not about elaborating your party's past deeds or future plans. Let's not day dream or fantasize. Let's be rational and realistic.

If PTI wins with simple majority, without a clean sweep, they will be followed by PMLN and then JI/PPP/MQM/PPP etc. In this case, either PTI will have to rely upon MQM and ANP/JI or they'll have to sit with PMLN in government benches. While later one is far more better option then former, it seems impossible as of today to see the both parties sitting on same benches. PTI+MQM/ANP/PPP means NO CHANGE, and we will be stuck in even worse situation, blackmailed by Mr. Altaf and Asfandyar Wali. JI, though, is a better option to join hands with.

If PMLN wins with simple majority, without clean sweep, they will be followed by PTI/MQM/ANP/JI. To enjoy government benches, they will have two options; PTI or the cursed trio: ANP/MQM/PPP etc. PMLN is lenient towards PTI as compared to PTI towards Nawaz. PTI may or may not be in government. In case PTI rejects the option of sitting on Federal Govt benches, Pakistan will be once again in deep problem. An unstable govt will be there and won't be able to end it's tenure.

We are not going to have a clean sweep, that's for sure. Let's pray for Lion and Bat to join hands after elections, even if the two hate each other. This is the only option to move forward !

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
If PTI loses(God Forbid) i.e. if PTI is unable to take simple majority, Khan and his team will sit in the opposition and will give such a time to the new muk muka government that they won't even last for a year. Their is no chance of PTI being in governement with MQM, ANP, PPP, PMLN. Besides, they way things are looking right now I think independants will also play a crucial role in forming government. Lets wait and see, only 5 days are left. May ALLAH bless Imran Khan for all his effort and may he be teh next Prime Minister of Pakistan (Ameen YaRabulAlaameen).

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)
As originally posted here.

Seems unstoppable now. Six more days and we're there - Elections 2013 - are here!

Who's going to win? The key players for this battle are none other then the two: PTI and PMLN. Many opinions, many debates from the followers of both parties. But question is, what change we can have in case either of the two wins? No it's not about elaborating your party's past deeds or future plans. Let's not day dream or fantasize. Let's be rational and realistic.

If PTI wins with simple majority, without a clean sweep, they will be followed by PMLN and then JI/PPP/MQM/PPP etc. In this case, either PTI will have to rely upon MQM and ANP/JI or they'll have to sit with PMLN in government benches. While later one is far more better option then former, it seems impossible as of today to see the both parties sitting on same benches. PTI+MQM/ANP/PPP means NO CHANGE, and we will be stuck in even worse situation, blackmailed by Mr. Altaf and Asfandyar Wali. JI, though, is a better option to join hands with.

If PMLN wins with simple majority, without clean sweep, they will be followed by PTI/MQM/ANP/JI. To enjoy government benches, they will have two options; PTI or the cursed trio: ANP/MQM/PPP etc. PMLN is lenient towards PTI as compared to PTI towards Nawaz. PTI may or may not be in government. In case PTI rejects the option of sitting on Federal Govt benches, Pakistan will be once again in deep problem. An unstable govt will be there and won't be able to end it's tenure.

We are not going to have a clean sweep, that's for sure. Let's pray for Lion and Bat to join hands after elections, even if the two hate each other. This is the only option to move forward !

janaan

Councller (250+ posts)
If PTI loses(God Forbid) i.e. if PTI is unable to take simple majority, Khan and his team will sit in the opposition and will give such a time to the new muk muka government that they won't even last for a year. Their is no chance of PTI being in governement with MQM, ANP, PPP, PMLN. Besides, they way things are looking right now I think independants will also play a crucial role in forming government. Lets wait and see, only 5 days are left. May ALLAH bless Imran Khan for all his effort and may he be teh next Prime Minister of Pakistan (Ameen YaRabulAlaameen).
I see Imran khan is getting simple majority dont aim down my friend.....

wasaqar

Citizen
O janab Buqrat sahib, jab simple majority mil gayee PTI ko to doosri parties say help ki kya zaroorat ho gi? Hein Ji......

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
O janab Buqrat sahib, jab simple majority mil gayee PTI ko to doosri parties say help ki kya zaroorat ho gi? Hein Ji......

i was going to write the same thing..... after getting simple majority why PTI needs anyone.... it is not important to get 2/3 majority .

siasitabdeeli

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI should and will never make an alliance with Noora League. I have complete trust in my leader Imran Khan and he'll never disappoint me inshaAllah. Waisey toh zaroorat hi nahi parey gi magar agar par gaii toh Alliance with JI/MQM/ANP would be a much better and safer option kyu kay ye Choti Jamatein hain aur qaum PTI kay peechay khari hai toh ye hargiz PTI ko blackmail nahi kar paein gi.

pti-jiala

Voter (50+ posts)
making alliance with any party who was part of the government in any form would be a suicide for PTI. only option can be JI and Independents. I am sure IK would rather sit in opposition then making an alliance with any other party

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

OK, let me clear. If PTI could not make new government, ARMY will be in power. Pakistan cannot sustain corruption any more . Current ruler are corrupt to their bones. What ever the result, current politician will not be in power.