(Enemies Dirty Plan) 2012 and the Significance of Pakistan

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
This analysis lead us to the conclusion that a very big war is coming to Pakistan and this war is so deadly that first there will be a provoked civil war within Pakistan, munity in pak armed forces and US/NATO from the West and India preparing to attack simultaneously from the East, Pakistan will be surrounded from both sides.

The Israel would lie carefully concealed in waiting until the very last moment when she would come out from behind the curtains to spear-head missile attacks on Pakistans nuclear plants. Then with perhaps as many as half of a million NATO troops invading from the west, and an equal number of Indian troops invading from the east.

All the terrorism in Pakistan added with political and economic turmoil is part of this big game.. so lets be ready for the worst and prepare for this coming war... the survival and re-emergence of the Pakistani nation specially the youth after this war will play a very important role in the final victory InshaAllah!

Last edited by a moderator:

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: (Enemies Dirty Plan) 2012 and the Significance of Pakist

Let me add something more to this that all those who are
loyal to this country and is fighting on differnt front
against the enemies of pakistan will be
the target of these forces.Chaos will created in the country and that
could result in the civil war in the country.this is the
new great game of the west.Wake up pakistan dont trust the
so called islamic parties under the leadership of qazi fazl rahman we need honest leadership

maliksum

khan afghan said:
Let me add something more to this that all those who are
loyal to this country and is fighting on differnt front
against the enemies of pakistan will be
the target of these forces.Chaos will created in the country and that
could result in the civil war in the country.this is the
new great game of the west.Wake up pakistan dont trust the
so called islamic parties under the leadership of qazi fazl rahman we need honest leadership

Mr khan afghan
Who do you suggest is the honest leadership?

saynotwar

Dr Imran Hosain a SUNNI scholar liVe wire and spritual supporter for all wake up project and the arrivals work.He always talked about PAKISTAN but never said a single word about
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN.will there be any moment of truth for iran.i was quite amused when i saw the arrivals when noregaa decalred "Mehdi army IRAQ" IRAN and HIZBOLLAH as REAL MAHDI ARMY! Now Mr imran declaring IRAN as rum who will liberate
istanbul with russia
beware of fitnas and illusions guys still pakistani are reading his essays after his insulting remarks for Allama Iqbal

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

well my brother saynotwar
Imran hosein is a scholar of islam and works along with Dr Israr and other scholars and u know all of them are people of a caliber among muslims of the world. y we all try to find the negative side of each and everything. sometime or i may say most of the times he is right if sometime he is wrong it doesnt mean that u dishonour hum. consider him a human who can be wrong. even the prophets also committed mistakes so allama iqbal and imran hosein they also can do it. dont try to make god out of everyone. whatever he said is nt that wrong. if u think anything he said is wrong then u can prove it with good proof.
saynotwar ur trying to play dirty by converting this thread into a shia sunni battlefield. just dont do it. we are all brothers. islamic republic of pakistan and iran are both brothers. i think u some prejudiced indian trying to provoke some mischeif and to take away the people s attention from the important mesage given by the brother.

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)

yeah like pakistan would ever use their nukes if america and/or israel actually tried to do something.

drone after drone, around 1000 civilians killed and our politicians condemn them only for another drone to strike minutes later. our nukes and army is just for show and our politicians are saving their own asses rather than concentrating on what's happening in the country.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 2012 and the Significance of Pakistan Analysis by Sheiikh Imran Hosseein

mr imran hussian says the enemies wanted to destroy the Pakistan nuke program by hook or by crook as soon as nawaz sharif did the nuke balst he had to pay the price so they had the crook by the name uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers and everyone knows what happened after that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is a very important nation firstly due to it's strategic location and secondly being a nuclear power.Our leaders are pro-American who don't value the lives of fellow Pakistanis but replace them with patriots and the whole game changes.

Inshallah, there will be no civil war rather the exact opposite...people will be able to see exactly who the real enemy is both internally and externally and will unite to replace Zardari with a government that has some guts.

concern_paki

Pity ......... After looking at all that also you are still busy in blaming the various politicians for that and keep on fighting. Come on guys it the time to awake and gathered at one forum ... do not divide .... UNITE FOR A BETTER CAUSE ..... We are surrounded by all kinds of external and internal threats, and risks and we have to defeat them all.... So this is not te time to fight among ourselves though it is the time to get UNITED and Collectively ACT for a bright future ......

ISI SHAB-O-ROZ MAIN ULAJH KAR NA REH JA ...........KE TERE ZAMAN - O - MAKAN AUR BHI HAIN
TU SHAHEEN HAI PARVAAZ HAI KAAM TERA ........ TERE AGAY AASMAN AUR VHI HAIN

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr Imran Hosain a SUNNI scholar liVe wire and spritual supporter for all wake up project and the arrivals work.He always talked about PAKISTAN but never said a single word about
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN.will there be any moment of truth for iran.i was quite amused when i saw the arrivals when noregaa decalred "Mehdi army IRAQ" IRAN and HIZBOLLAH as REAL MAHDI ARMY! Now Mr imran declaring IRAN as rum who will liberate
istanbul with russia
beware of fitnas and illusions guys still pakistani are reading his essays after his insulting remarks for Allama Iqbal

what did he say about Allama Iqbal r.a.?????

asmpk

@ saynotwar

Can you give use evidences, what he said about Iqbal and Pakistan.
I have listened to him many times, but never got any message like 'Iran with Russia is going to liberate Istanbul'. Pls provide evidence to confirm your statements about Imran Hosein?

Thanks

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have said before and say it again to save our nukes from our enemies,pakistan should spread its nukes in Iran,turkey,Saudi Arabia and syria under pak control . it will be very beneficial for those countries and pakistan also.Pakistan will have a big leverage on security,if america can spread its nukes in different countries then why not pakistan?

Imranpak

Pak could already have hidden nukes in certain nations but rest assure that even in Pak no one can find their location. There are many secret deal's that the military doesn't expose to the public.