Engineer Ali Mirz's Software was Updated in October

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
I had unsubscribed Engineer Mirz in the start of October 4, 2023 when he posted on his youtube page that:
He likes a democracy headed by the General of an army referring to a clip from Geo channel.
dgsWRqZ8J_eJTm0ytittXBbRztsOheBZ5fWCLb5AnXPXuSOfoR7jAYMEYTlx_xieYiw6vRSpUelMYw=s640-nd-v1

It was further consolidated after meeting with Muti Ullah and another anti IK journalist.
Then his downhill journey started.

Pohnchi waheen pay khak kay jahan ka khamir tha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Termitenator

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oay bass kardo yaar dumb cultiyo....

haar koi tumhari tara dill may bughz daal kay nahi phirta.....

u need to accept that people had hope from u and so do the establ but u guys fukd up!

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
I had unsubscribed Engineer Mirz in the start of October 4, 2023 when he posted on his youtube page that:
He likes a democracy headed by the General of an army referring to a clip from Geo channel.
Engineer Mirza's first post; after software update.

It was further consolidated after meeting with Muti Ullah and another anti IK journalist.

aap kis firqay ko belong krty ho yea bata do ? khak ka lag pata jae ga ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

In a nutshell

jitay di khoti uthay aan kholti

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Me too.. Daily I send him a gift of Nice flowers
[email protected]

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oay bass kardo yaar dumb cultiyo....

haar koi tumhari tara dill may bughz daal kay nahi phirta.....

u need to accept that people had hope from u and so do the establ but u guys fukd up!
No they forcefully pushed hard used haraam haraam illegal power so things get really fked up

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You seem to be follower of this low life - As a Muslim you do not need to follow or listen to any Mullah. Islam is very simple. All of these low life's gather people like you around them and through this following carve out influence which is then used by the powerful mafia. Stay away from such Laanti's.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

They do not even have to update software of such low life's. Such characters are always looking for orders. A major would have been enough to pass on orders to him regarding going to the low level against IK. For the life of me I do not understand why people 'follow' such trash. Do you not know the ibadat and muamlat in Islam?

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
What sect? Why is it even relevant? I said I was following him till October 4, 2023. He then contradicted with his own sayings and posted a news alert which was even contradictory to the definition of democracy then I not only unsubscribed him but also posted a note to register my agitation.

Storm

MPA (400+ posts)
You seem to be follower of this low life - As a Muslim you do not need to follow or listen to any Mullah. Islam is very simple. All of these low life's gather people like you around them and through this following carve out influence which is then used by the powerful mafia. Stay away from such Laanti's.

Ooh bhai i dont know which form of Islam you are following, Islam is balanced , not to simple as those parvaizi followers claims not too difficult as the baailvi and deobandi practises

Quran is for anyone either not so smart or the most high IQ intellectual,

to begin with do you know the meaning of "Laanat" if you knew you would not use it so freely.

2nd just because you disagree with his political views how come you completely ignore his religions views. you are forgetting deobandi and brailvi are the top main reason Pakistan is in this state and he is literally the "Only One" who has challenged them

Maulana Modaudi also make some political mistakes and Dr Israr parted his ways so whats the big deal look like you too are blind follower of Imran Khan

I am not with Imran Khan when it comes to "Qabar Parasti" or "Baba Parasti" but I support him in his political struggle whichever I can by money or by words. but I am not a blind follower of anyone but you seems to be like one I hope I am wrong