mamy dady
papa momy
abbu ammi
put maa ji
and tat schools
end results confused desis

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Youngsters are now questioning what Pakistan is giving them ? uncertain future, no security, no opportunities, no respect abroad, no basics, no health, no education, no sugar, no atta, no electric, no water, no cleanliness, unaffordable food and expensive housing and tonnes of chances for corruption.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
IT SEEMS MOST OF THESE KIDS PARENTS HAVE HARAMS EARNINGS AND WITH HARAM MONEY THEY WANT TO EDUCATE THEIR OFF SPRINGS ,THEN RESULT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU AND I HAVE WITNESS IN THIS VIDEO ,ONE IS NOT SURPRISED AT ALL.
WHAT A SHAME?
IN FARSI SAYING: MALL- EH- HARAM JA- EH- HARAM RAFT.

A

abbasiali

So disgusting, unfortunate,

Its complete responsibility of parents, who never follow, what their kids are doing in schools or colleges, Either its National Anthem or National Language or Nationality, no one knows.

M

Murshad Jee

Chaudhry_1960 said:
Youngsters are now questioning what Pakistan is giving them ? uncertain future, no security, no opportunities, no respect abroad, no basics, no health, no education, no sugar, no atta, no electric, no water, no cleanliness, unaffordable food and expensive housing and tonnes of chances for corruption.

Please do not ask this question that what Pakistan gave us but ask that
WHAT WE GAVE TO PAKISTAN you me and everyone.
we should think twice before we cast our vote and this is only and I mean only our fault where we stand now because this is only us who give our votes to these looters to come again and again into power and destroy our economy and everything including our respect in foreign countries.

So dear chaudhry sahib PEHLAY HUM SAB KO APNAY GIREBAAN ME JHAANKNA CHAHIEY.

IMRAN KHAN Zainda Baad.