Enough is enough... the $hitShow must stop now !!

زبانِ خلق

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It needs to stop now ........ the woman doesn't own up the sleazy content, nor does she deny it clearly. Its a well though out plan fathered by Nawaz Sharif & Hussain Haqqani (& mothered) by Reham & Maryam Nawaz.

This book was never going to be published in the first place. I'm sure that the content and its source can be tracked to the social media cell headed by Maryam Nawaz if its investigated seriously. Let the book come out in its current form and Reham won't find a place to hide (no matter how much support she has from experienced sleaze campaigners Nawaz Sharif & Hussain Haqqani.

We should stop giving her the publicity she needs.

زبانِ خلق

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have a feeling that all the sides have done their brain storming on this. The caveat here is 'No publicity is bad publicity' . Nooras are out with their 2018 version of late BB's objectionable pictures and PTI is out all-guns-blazing to hound them for their history of sleaze campaigns and pin them down for good. The unprofessional 'madar-pidar-azaad' media is having a field day. But all this is not going anywhere in terms of a concrete result. It'll die-down as no book is coming out, so no libel suits in UK. Maryam's media cell released a PDF file and Reham was ready to hog all the limelight with Hussain Haqqani getting her attention from international media groups. Reham wanted to get money from Nooras & get publicity without doing anything. Shes getting exactly that as she has no professional or personal morals anyway.

araein

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have a feeling that all the sides have done their brain storming on this. The caveat here is 'No publicity is bad publicity' . Nooras are out with their 2018 version of late BB's objectionable pictures and PTI is out all-guns-blazing to hound them for their history of sleaze campaigns and pin them down for good. The unprofessional 'madar-pidar-azaad' media is having a field day. But all this is not going anywhere in terms of a concrete result. It'll die-down as no book is coming out, so no libel suits in UK. Maryam's media cell released a PDF file and Reham was ready to hog all the limelight with Hussain Haqqani getting her attention from international media groups. Reham wanted to get money from Nooras & get publicity without doing anything. Shes getting exactly that as she has no professional or personal morals anyway.
Yeh PTI ne nahi pesh kiye Hamza abbasi ne apne Twitter account par post kiye hain. Lol
The villager Reham Ramzam with corrupt blood met her master Maryam qatari
Too much year...

All PTI is busy with Reham Khan ....

What the heck is this...
Lol, Real pti is sitting in gala deciding tickets.Hamza is not entire pti.

Aaap sub se guzaaaarish hai ke reham waley thread per comment na kerein... I myslf trying my best to avoid commenting on those threads...

Open threads on the good performance of PTI... And bad performance of PML-N

Be focused on performance pelase

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
There’s a silver lining in this. It has bonded all PTI supporters together. All that dejection from mishandling the caretaker CM nomination is gone. As for generational boot lickers of noon league, they stand where they have always stood. On the wrong side. I’m sure they would stand and watch if NS hurled abuses at their own family women.

Stay strong. Keep faith. Vote for PTI.

rizhussain44

MPA (400+ posts)
There’s a silver lining in this. It has bonded all PTI supporters together. All that dejection from mishandling the caretaker CM nomination is gone. As for generational boot lickers of noon league, they stand where they have always stood. On the wrong side. I’m sure they would stand and watch if NS hurled abuses at their own family women.

Stay strong. Keep faith. Vote for PTI.

I think Hamza did the right thing by prempting it this early to take the fizzle out of it, which they may be keeping for a later time closer to the election. I think now we should stop giving it further publicity, until the book is actually released (which may never happen). Hamza also said in a show that his objective is to fight it for a week only to expose it and then move on. That is also good that the main PTI team is not wasting much time on it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I disagree, let her have 5 minutes of fame now and fizzle away into obscurity now rather then when the election date is nearer and instead of real issues and electioneering we will be discussing this useless crap.

Let it get out of everyone's system now, so we can head into the elections on a clear slate.

PIND-WALA

. But all this is not going anywhere in terms of a concrete result. It'll die-down as no book is coming out, so no libel suits in UK. Maryam's media cell released a PDF file .
That's why I think PTI played into the hands of Maryam/Reham exactly the way they wanted. They made all the notorious claims about Khan's personal life without any liability and HA Abbassi was silly enough to tow the line that book is coming. They already have achieved what they wanted. PTI folks simply have smaller brains.

redsalute

Voter (50+ posts)
I disagree, let her have 5 minutes of fame now and fizzle away into obscurity now rather then when the election date is nearer and instead of real issues and electioneering we will be discussing this useless crap.

Let it get out of everyone's system now, so we can head into the elections on a clear slate.
the issue will die down in a week
a lie can't sustain for too long
just like Gul a LIE

pti and it's sympathetic media is discussing it after hamza abbasi brought it to the fore .

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ریحام کی کتاب ابھی شائع نہیں ہوئی۔جو باتیں حمزہ عباسی نے میڈیا پر پھیلا دی ہیں ان کی ریحام نہ تردید کر رہی ہے اور نہ توثیق،اڑتی باتوںکو لے کر بہت سی معزز شخصیات پر ریحام خان کے نام سے کیچڑ اچھالا جا رہا ہے۔سوچے سمجھے بغیر چند سمجھداروں کو چھوڑ کر سارے ہی پی ٹی آئی ٹائیگرز ریحام کو نشانہ بنا رہے ہیں۔ضرورت سے زیادہ بد حواسی اور گھبراہٹ کا مظاہرہ دیکھنے میں آ رہا ہے۔گویا آسمان گرنے کو ہے۔
کسی نے کہا ہے کہ " تمہارا کان کتا لے گیا " کی آواز سنتے ہی کتے کے پیچھے بھاگنے سے پہلے کان ٹٹول کر دیکھ لینا چاہیئے۔ مگر یہاں تو کہیں کتے کاوجود بھی نہیں ہے اور سب سرپٹ بھاگ رہے ہیں ہوا کے پیچھے۔
فائدہ کسے ہو رہا ہے۔ کس کی پبلسٹی ہو رہی ہے۔ کیا اس خیالی کتاب کو اس رد عمل نے ہاٹ کیک نہیں بنا دیا؟
کل جب یہ کتاب چھپ جاتی ہے،اور وہ تمام باتیں جو محترم حضرات و خواتین بارے میڈیا میں پی ٹی آئی نے کتاب کے حوالے سے پھیلا دی ہیں اس میں نہیں ہوتیں توحمزہ عباسی سمیت پی ٹی آئی کہاں کھڑی ہوگی۔ریحام پر تو کوئی غلط حرکت ثابت نہیں ہوگی مگر جتنی توہین اور تذلیل قابل احترام شخصیتوں کی خاص طور پر وسیم اکرم کی مرحوم بیوی کی جا چکی ہے اس کا ذمہ دار کون ہوگا۔ اور کیا اس وقت حمزہ عباسی کے سوری کہہ دینے سے اس گند پھیلانے کا مداوا ہو جائے گا۔
سیاست اپنی جگہ لیکں سیاست کے لئے اتنی پستی تک گر جانا بہت ہی نا مناسب حرکت ہے اور افسوس ابھی تک یہ حمزہ عباسی اور پی ٹی آئی کی طرف ہی سے ہوا ہے۔
کتاب چھپ جائے گی،اور اگر واقعی یہ اخلاقی گراوٹ ریحام خان نے کی ہوگی تو ہر انگلی اس کی طرف اٹھے گی، اسی کی تھو تھو ہوگی۔
الزامات غلط لگائے ہوں گے تو خمیازہ اسے بھگتنا ہوگا قانونی لحاظ سے بھی اور اخلاقی لحاظ سے بھی۔ فی الوقت یہ سب ذہنی اختراح ہی گردانا جا سکتا ہے۔
بد حواس ہونے کی بات بھی نہیں ہے۔ ایسی کتابیں، کہانیاں یا تصویریں کسی سیاستدان کی سیاست ختم نہیں کیا کرتیں نہ ہی چاہنے والے منفی اثر لیا کرتے ہیں۔اس کی ہماری تاریخ گواہ ہے۔

Anuuge67

shame on you ghatia insan , musalman ho kar ghatia baat karta hai .
Hey Aholee, Watch your mouth, Your ability to comprehend my comments IS limited. So Ghatia JANWAR SOOR,stfu. Reham Ramzan is a prostitute and MI6 RAW plant.

Will make absolutely zero impact on PTI, OR IK. NOW F OFF.

redsalute

Voter (50+ posts)
Hey Aholee, Watch your mouth, Your ability to comprehend my comments IS limited. So Ghatia JANWAR SOOR,stfu. Reham Ramzan is a prostitute and MI6 RAW plant.

Will make absolutely zero impact on PTI, OR IK. NOW F OFF.

look at this retarded animal ..........always abusing like dog .