Even UK is puzzled on the question of repatriation of it's subjects from China!!!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you . Not only that Pakistan doesn't have any such facility, getting some in emergency basis is out of questions during the Bongi era . I don't know why I thought that the Bongi khan is real revolutionary . He is already suggesting a cemetery is the only quite and rest place for Pakistanis. Thinking about making , creating and adopting something which is the requirement of time is unthinkable in Bongi era.
So actually you didn’t have any idea of the disease, it’s spread , it’s prevention , it’s cure .... yet you maligned IK , cursed military and belittled Pakistan on the thread repeatedly..... It only goes on to show your ignorance..... Thank you for certifying it ... Again ...:)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So actually you didn’t have any idea of the disease, it’s spread , it’s prevention , it’s cure .... yet you maligned IK , cursed military and belittled Pakistan on the thread repeatedly..... It only goes on to show your ignorance..... Thank you for certifying it ... Again ...:)
Why are you talking Bongi langaue. Is this some sort of mystery disease and no one had any idea about it but the National Health Minister Dr. Mirza knew that no country in the world ever took their citizens out of China. Its a shame that we have a PM who doesn't know anything about the Governance but he also time and again expose his real ignorance about his hallucination and its effect on him and give details in televised broadcast in front of many people , yet when he is confronted with any challenge, he runs away and leaves the pests to defend him .

May be if you can read my post again you would come to know what I have written . Running away and hiding from facts isn't going to make you smart . You should start advising Bongi khan to jitters the influence of being high and start to produce results and act according to his status.

And leaving behind the bodies and now citizens is nothing new for this nation . We have seen the bodies of dead soldiers in Kargil which were refused by the corrupt fat ass generals of GHQ in Pindi. And that is the legacy of corrupt generals ...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you talking Bongi langaue. Is this some sort of mystery disease and no one had any idea about it but the National Health Minister Dr. Mirza knew that no country in the world ever took their citizens out of China. Its a shame that we have a PM who doesn't know anything about the Governance but he also time and again expose his real ignorance about his hallucination and its effect on him and give details in televised broadcast in front of many people , yet when he is confronted with any challenge, he runs away and leaves the pests to defend him .

May be if you can read my post again you would come to know what I have written . Running away and hiding from facts isn't going to make you smart . You should start advising Bongi khan to jitters the influence of being high and start to produce results and act according to his status.

And leaving behind the bodies and now citizens is nothing new for this nation . We have seen the bodies of dead soldiers in Kargil which were refused by the corrupt fat ass generals of GHQ in Pindi. And that is the legacy of corrupt generals ...
? ..... You are now talking like imbecile moronic indians ..... :) ..... I asked you for a solution should an epidemic occur next month in Pakistan and look at you ..... ?.... You and stupid Indians .....

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Check the news. PIMS is already being used for Quarantine of people with Corona.

PIMS has only got isolation wards ..... Not sufficient.... Other patients, paramedic staff, transporters , airport staff , air hostesses and even the pilots bringing them back will be in grave danger .... Remember it’s a rogue strain so animal to animal and animal to human transfer is also suspected...... . Now plz enlighten us what are your recommendations in case God Forbid an epidemic spreads through Pakistan as early as next month .... Let’s hear your contingency plan ....

Zaidi Qasim

? ..... You are now talking like imbecile moronic indians ..... :) ..... I asked you for a solution should an epidemic occur next month in Pakistan and look at you ..... ?.... You and stupid Indians .....
And you are still speaking a moronic GHQ Language . And still don't show any remorse. How stupid one can get to claim to label everyone who doesn't like the corrupt generals in GHQ is an Indian. I can see the stupidity just pouring in with lots of ignorance.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
And you are still speaking a moronic GHQ Language . And still don't show any remorse. How stupid one can get to claim to label everyone who doesn't like the corrupt generals in GHQ is an Indian. I can see the stupidity just pouring in with lots of ignorance.
Lol .... I didn’t say you are an indian .... I said you are speaking like stupid moronic indians ... guess I hit a raw nerve there .... :) Indians really are stupid and scum on earth ....

Zaidi Qasim

Lol .... I didn’t say you are an indian .... I said you are speaking like stupid moronic indians ... guess I hit a raw nerve there .... :) Indians really are stupid and scum on earth ....
It doesn't really matter what you think or say. The reality is those who follow Bongi Khan can't argue and defend his infantile policies of chick and egg. Every time he opens his mouth, he put his shoe right inside of his mouth ... I don't mind paying for the Clown in Circus, but I can't stand clowns on forum with free circus.

Vitamin_C

I suggest to follow the response that has been planned by Pakistani government in consultation with Army medics and Intelligence agencies and Qualified health professionals.

Bringing those people back from China under quarantine wont bring an epidemic to Pakistan.

But will an epidemic eventually come to Pakistan regardless of whether or not we bring those kids back? Absolutely.

Do not run away from the question .... What do you suggest should an epidemic ( God Forbid) occur as early as next month in Pakistan??

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It doesn't really matter what you think or say. The reality is those who follow Bongi Khan can't argue and defend his infantile policies of chick and egg. Every time he opens his mouth, he put his shoe right inside of his mouth ... I don't mind paying for the Clown in Circus, but I can't stand clowns on forum with free circus.
Yuppp .... truly speaking like moronic indians .... India is the scum on earth and Indians the scummiest....:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I suggest to follow the response that has been planned by Pakistani government in consultation with Army medics and Intelligence agencies and Qualified health professionals.

Bringing those people back from China under quarantine wont bring an epidemic to Pakistan.

But will an epidemic eventually come to Pakistan regardless of whether or not we bring those kids back? Absolutely.
So in actuality you don’t have any clue about this disease..... no actual knowledge about contingency plan ..... no concrete solution to suggest ..... no knowledge about the capacity of our health care system ..... yet you proclaim with surety that these students won’t be a cause for the epidemic, a claim that no country in the world has made and can make ..... yet you are here giving bhashans ... Hmmmm .... Would say the same to you sir ..... Stop thinking like stupid moronic indians ...... :)

Vitamin_C

1. I do know about the disease and I know that it can be contained by quarantine

2. I dont need to have a plan about epidemic because bringing people to pakistan under quarantine wont cause an epidemic, almost all other countries brought their citizens back from Wuhan and it didnt cause an epidemic in their country

3. I know about Pakistan's health care. Quarentine for Corona virus is already being done in PIMS

So in actuality you don’t have any clue about this disease..... no actual knowledge about contingency plan ..... no concrete solution to suggest ..... no knowledge about the capacity of our health care system ..... yet you proclaim with surety that these students won’t be a cause for the epidemic, a claim that no country in the world has made and can make ..... yet you are here giving bhashans ... Hmmmm .... Would say the same to you sir ..... Stop thinking like stupid moronic indians ...... :)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. I do know about the disease and I know that it can be contained by quarantine

2. I dont need to have a plan about epidemic because bringing people to pakistan under quarantine wont cause an epidemic, almost all other countries brought their citizens back from Wuhan and it didnt cause an epidemic in their country

3. I know about Pakistan's health care. Quarentine for Corona virus is already being done in PIMS
Wrong ..... Just your sentence that quarantine WONT cause an epidemic shows how ignorant you are about an epidemic ..... Can’t argue more when somebody argues like stupid indians ...... brainless stupid imbecile nogood indians ....:)

Vitamin_C

Either you are full of shit or the doctors scientists and WHO who have given these health guidelines are full of shit. I think we all know the answer which one it is.

Sorry to break it to you bud but quarentine works. The virus only spreads if you come in contact with the fluids. If you keep infected people away from other people there is no way for the virus to spread.

Name a single country that brought their citizens back homeubder quarentine and it caused a Corona virus epidemic in their country?

Wrong ..... Just your sentence that quarantine WONT cause an epidemic shows how ignorant you are about an epidemic ..... Can’t argue more when somebody argues like stupid indians ...... brainless stupid imbecile nogood indians ....:)

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Either you are full of shit or the doctors scientists and WHO who have given these health guidelines are full of shit. I think we all know the answer which one it is.

Sorry to break it to you bud but quarentine works. The virus only spreads if you come in contact with the fluids. If you keep infected people away from other people there is no way for the virus to spread.

Name a single country that brought their citizens back homeubder quarentine and it caused a Corona virus epidemic in their country?
Sorry to burst you bubble but your sentence ‘ viruses only spread if you come in contact with fluids’ just gave you away .... You are totally ignorant about droplet infection ....Also let me give you news .... If you remain for 10-15 min in same enclosed environment as with an infected person you do catch the virus .... Stop sounding like ignorant stupid Indians ..... Another news for you .... you catch common cold just like that ..... Ignorant stupid imbecile indians are really spreading their moronic virus on this forum for sure ..... No further argument on the subject with you as you don’t know the difference of your mouth from your foot on the current subject .....

Vitamin_C

The droplet is a fluid you idiot. It can travel by air or touching something that the fluid touched. Which means if you are not in proximity of an infected person there is no way of you being infected. Stop being a dumb ass on purpose.

Sorry to burst you bubble but your sentence ‘ viruses only spread if you come in contact with fluids’ just gave you away .... You are totally ignorant about droplet infection ....Also let me give you news .... If you remain for 10-15 min in same enclosed environment as with an infected person you do catch the virus .... Stop sounding like ignorant stupid Indians ..... Another news for you .... you catch common cold just like that ..... Ignorant stupid imbecile indians are really spreading their moronic virus on this forum for sure ..... No further argument on the subject with you as you don’t know the difference of your mouth from your foot on the current subject .....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The droplet is a fluid you idiot. It can travel by air or touching something that the fluid touched. Which means if you are not in proximity of an infected person there is no way of you being infected. Stop being a dumb ass on purpose.
Stop being a moron like indians and do tell how you get flu ..... And stop being an imbecile like indians when you say ‘only fluid contact’ and ‘droplets in air’ are one and the same thing ..... imbecile Indians sure do have an influence on you

Vitamin_C

Under Oxford Dictionary definition a droplet is a "fluid in small quantity"

I don't see a purpose in arguing with an idiot who lacks basic comprehension of the language he is arguing in.

Stop being a moron like indians and do tell how you get flu ..... And stop being an imbecile like indians when you say ‘only fluid contact’ and ‘droplets in air’ are one and the same thing ..... imbecile Indians sure do have an influence on you

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Under Oxford Dictionary definition a droplet is a "fluid in small quantity"

I don't see a purpose in arguing with an idiot who lacks basic comprehension of the language he is arguing in.
Spoken like a true imbecile endian .... You need to reduce influence of endia on you ..... Droplet transmission and fluid transmission are whole different phenomena when it comes to virus transfer .... See that’s the problem with endians .... They read just a few lines on a subject and then try to give bhashan and extract benefits out of it ..... Stop being like them ..... Endians are just shortcut seekers with tendency to lie and cheat .... :)

Vitamin_C

No its not. Droplets are fluids. Whether you inhale them, touch them and ingest them, the result be the same.

Spoken like a true imbecile endian .... You need to reduce influence of endia on you ..... Droplet transmission and fluid transmission are whole different phenomena when it comes to virus transfer .... See that’s the problem with endians .... They read just a few lines on a subject and then try to give bhashan and extract benefits out of it ..... Stop being like them ..... Endians are just shortcut seekers with tendency to lie and cheat .... :)