Every Pakistani please do this one thing to save IK

Raja sb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dears,

I have a list of emails of UK, US, Canadian Parliamentarians and Senators. You just need to compile an email. copy past the email addresses in sender box and send email every day. Imagine if 1 million out of 10 million Pakistanis outside Pakistan can send email to all these MPs every day It would have an huge impact. Otherwise my sixth sense says Establishment has made up it's mind to get rid of Imran Khan i mean they have now decided to eliminate him. Today's murder of Lawyer in Quetta and a Murder case registration against IK shows their plan and intention.

Please follow below link for emails.

https://save-democracy-in-pakistan.blogspot.com/2023/06/and-emails-of-human-rights.html

Raja sb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You, my friend are so humble.
Kaafir Foj has made up their mind over an year ago.
No outside powers, willingly or unwillingly, can stop them.
But remember one thing. There is always an opposition in democracy and they get a chance to speak if so many people write to them. Imagine every senator and MPs mailbox every morning is full of emails from Pakistani diaspora, they will act upon it.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
click on link in thread. You will find the list.
That is some good list.
I am not asking you to not do that?
I am only saying that "email bombing" is not going to achieve you any goals.
they would either end up as a misfire or land in the spam folder.

Choudhry ji

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army ruined Jinaj's Pakistan ...... Poor Pakistani paid taxes for these corrupts .I cant believe our Army can go to this extent / Now i have to believe what Bengalis say about Pak Army

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You wanna help come on the streets millions too millions in Pakistan.
see, the thing is to reduce the size of midfolks.
the poor folks have compromised before we realised or were clever to take a step against their evil.
their, I mean, kaafir foj's goal,
yes fojis goal is to reduce the size of middle class, so nobody complains of inflation.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dears,

I have a list of emails of UK, US, Canadian Parliamentarians and Senators. You just need to compile an email. copy past the email addresses in sender box and send email every day. Imagine if 1 million out of 10 million Pakistanis outside Pakistan can send email to all these MPs every day It would have an huge impact. Otherwise my sixth sense says Establishment has made up it's mind to get rid of Imran Khan i mean they have now decided to eliminate him. Today's murder of Lawyer in Quetta and a Murder case registration against IK shows their plan and intention.

Please follow below link for emails.

https://save-democracy-in-pakistan.blogspot.com/2023/06/and-emails-of-human-rights.html
Okay, BUT ultimately the pople of Pakistan will have to make a decision and come out with force BUT that will never happen becauise people are genetically a kammi nation. a nakur and slave to people of power.

The british ruled and no one resisted the british occupation except the Pashtun and few others but largely they ruled with ease.

Until the people in pakistan remain darpok and cowards then learn to be a good naukar.

when the harami fauji's have the blessing of their peo amrika to do this then writing to these senators and MP's will make noise but all the while their deep state has given their blessing.

just like egypt.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was restlessly waiting for these days when every youthia and his leader Niazi is crying. This is your fate you youthias.
your mian the harami sits in London and its harami followers like you are not going to do anything positive for Pakistan.

if today the harami fauj is with you tomorrow you yadri they will be on their target. BUT knowing leagues they are cowards anyway.

End-Fascism

We have sent emails to every EU, USA and UK politicians. Does anyone want emails for all the members of European Parliament? We need to send a lot of letters and emails to put sustained pressure.

Imjutt

MPA (400+ posts)
Its a good idea and everybody please save this linked page and make sure you keep in mind spam filters and regulations in your respective country , I would suggest send e-mails in group of fives and avoid using CC or BCC as much as possible.