Everyone Knows It’s Military: What Is The Plan To Bring Them Under Pk Laws?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Past 2 years since Democratic government was removed through illegal actions of Establishment, Pdm and American government. Courts were open midnight and Bajwa took over the country. Since then daily establishments is breaking all laws, threats, kidnappings, promoting all criminals in top positions. Establishment is controlling media, Pdm goverment, election commission, Nab, FIA and even international media was silent. Even supreme court is controlled by ISI. They even tried killing Imran khan and now judges. What is the public plan?
Stay silent
Just protest in small Numbers
Complain and do nothing.
What is the next plan?

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is the plan? What is the solution to control 75 years old out of control powerful beast?
taliban ki tara in se lar jao.. ap ko kiya lagta hai yeh apki jan bakhshi moft me karen ge.. yeh koyi pakfouj nahi.. yeh asal me east india company ki baqyat hai

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
taliban ki tara in se lar jao.. ap ko kiya lagta hai yeh apki jan bakhshi moft me karen ge.. yeh koyi pakfouj nahi.. yeh asal me east india company ki baqyat hai
How did they get that far? They are paid as Pakistan army and they became Pakistan enemies. Doesn’t the public have some responsibility not to let criminals rule you?

patwari_sab

How did they get that far? They are paid as Pakistan army and they became Pakistan enemies. Doesn’t the public have some responsibility not to let criminals rule you?
jo bi army chief banta hai woh amreeka yatra par zaror jata hai.. kabi indian general army chief ban_nay k bad amreeka yatra par gaya ho? is mulk ka army chief amreeka k payroll par hota hai.. ex army chief bajwa ne amreeka k order par khan ki hokomat khatm ki.. army chief ne apne oath se gaddar bi ki or olta khan ko jail me bi bnd kiya.. kiya ab bi ap is ko pakfouj kaho gay ya east india company ki baqyat?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo bi army chief banta hai woh amreeka yatra par zaror jata hai.. kabi indian general army chief ban_nay k bad amreeka yatra par gaya ho? is mulk ka army chief amreeka k payroll par hota hai.. ex army chief bajwa ne amreeka k order par khan ki hokomat khatm ki.. army chief ne apne oath se gaddar bi ki or olta khan ko jail me bi bnd kiya.. kiya ab bi ap is ko pakfouj kaho gay ya east india company ki baqyat?
What Pakistan 25 Crore do they have any responsibility or they will accept anything anyone?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
You will have to sacrifice your life. Go to the GHQ and protest until they turn you into a shaheed.
What about if I hire a cheap patwari like you like give you donkey briyani, laptop, or ride on orange train because Pmln that’s what they give. Ppp even worst gives nothing. When can I send you? I will give you 2 briyani plates. Better than what Pdm give you.

cheetah

Even if it’s hoax it’s going against military because only they can do these type of things and the public knows: Cameras, kidnapping,
Once my passion military, my love but all have gone. They are the most shameless creatures but good thing is their days are numbered

patwari_sab

Qoum ko mayos hone ki zarorat nahi. Pakfouj ne indian occupied kashmir par hamla kar diya hai.. qoum ko jald khosh_khabri mile gi

Rambler

What about if I hire a cheap patwari like you like give you donkey briyani, laptop, or ride on orange train because Pmln that’s what they give. Ppp even worst gives nothing. When can I send you? I will give you 2 briyani plates. Better than what Pdm give you.

So you don't want to go out there and resist but will stay in your shit-hole and complain cheer azadi, complain about people not coming out and dream about annihilation of 0.6 million Army and dismemberment of Pakistan. You are a genius man !