Exclusive Interview With National Hero Air Commodore (R) Sajjad Haider

MayFlower

Citizen

main-qimg-080c6e1f60ea797d8dea852a24a79557.webp

airforce-day.jpg

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Do you

Do you mean the girls or the sajjad haider?
Nosey. I believe he said that he was originally from Quetta. I am old school. Keep the ladies in civil defense or at best if you have to have them fight in air, it has to be over your area in case of ejection. none of this musharraf enlightened moderation bakwas.

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اللہ کا شکر ہے ائیرفورس اور نیوی موجود ہے جسکی وجہ سے پاکستان بچا ہوا ہے ورنہ تو چھ سات لاکھ پتلونیں واپس لینا ناممکن ہی ہوتا زانیوں شرابیوں حرامیوں کنجروں مثلیوں میراثیوں کے بس کی بات نا تھی تھینک یو ائیر فورس اور نیوی پاکستان کو بچانے کے لئے

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nosey. I believe he said that he was originally from Quetta. I am old school. Keep the ladies in civil defense or at best if you have to have them fight in air, it has to be over your area in case of ejection. none of this musharraf enlightened moderation bakwas.
yes Sir. As a Karachi boy, I am always proud of the aviators who flew or used to reside here. There can be no pilot like Raffiqui. I think Raffiqui and Middle coat should have been given the Nishan-e-haider but were targeted due to things I don't want to say here.
Now, nobody in Karachi wants to be pilot. Pilot is now a drive of an engine and everybody could do it so why not housewives?

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes Sir. As a Karachi boy, I am always proud of the aviators who flew or used to reside here. There can be no pilot like Raffiqui. I think Raffiqui and Middle coat should have been given the Nishan-e-haider but were targeted due to things I don't want to say here.
Now, nobody in Karachi wants to be pilot. Pilot is now a drive of an engine and everybody could do it so why not housewives?
do we want hindutvas treating our girls worse than nonedone. I even felt we went over board with all the chai jokes. yeah we blinded him, shot him down. he was doing his part, we beat him. celebrate and move on. joke kee itni lee, jitni bilawal kee david bhi na lay.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is so shameful, disgraceful, contemptible, despicable & dishonourable that PM Imran Khan universally reputed to be one of the world's most eminent & prominent leaders of utmost honesty, sincerity, sagacity, philanthropy, compassion, patriotism, pragmatism, academic brilliance, champion of human rights, freedom of expression, democracy and equitable justice is being illegally imprisoned in Atock Jail of Pakistan in a small cell with a tin-roof that leaks when it rains, inside medieval latrine in the most unhealthy & unhygienic conditions infested insects, flies, mosquitoes for over five weeks on bogus, frivolous and concocted charges of stealing, violence, terrorism, murder and inciting anti-state activities by the fascist ex-PDM regime of convicts, mafia dons, choors, dakoos & looters of hundreds of trillions of rupees from state coffers and its corrupt cohorts army generals, judges and bureaucrats with the sole objective of stopping him contesting the next general elections and win over 75% of popular vote in the country because the masses passionately love. adore and admire him and consider him the messiah who will lead them and their motherland to a glorious and victorious future, Ameen

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All these low breed animals are shame proof.
If they had little self respect and little shame in them they would never had done what they did to Pakistan.
In kee maaien kaya Pakistan apnay jahaiz main laaee theen jo is bedardi say is mulk ko loota in sub nay???

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again ...... The summary of this all situation they don't care about country or people of Pakistan, they don't care of enemies because inside the forces already enemies are working....they all are paid workers recruited by USA, RAW and Mossad

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
generals are making one last profit by sucking as much money as possible from poor people and by selling national assets before leaving Pakistan. soon all generals will be sitting hands in hands with zardari nawaz in west.

they know they have lost.... now they want to suck the last drop of blood so that it cannot survive after them.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
All these low breed animals are shame proof.
If they had little self respect and little shame in them they would never had done what they did to Pakistan.
In kee maaien kaya Pakistan apnay jahaiz main laaee theen jo is bedardi say is mulk ko loota in sub nay???
You are spot on.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
generals are making one last profit by sucking as much money as possible from poor people and by selling national assets before leaving Pakistan. soon all generals will be sitting hands in hands with zardari nawaz in west.

they know they have lost.... now they want to suck the last drop of blood so that it cannot survive after them.