Eye Opener!!! A conversation between Taliban Spokesman Sayed Rahmatullah Hashimi and Charlie Rose

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

1. We have been consistently told that Taliban regime is a regime comprised of beasts.
  2. They do not allow women education.
  3. They do not allow women to work.
  4. They do not listen to anybody.
  5. They do not allow other people to live according to their faiths.
  6. They destroy statues.
  7. They have been the main source of terrorism.
But what really the truth is.
Should we listen to only one party and take their opinion for granted?

or, Should we adopt a more rational approach by listening to the other party as well?

What follows is a conversation between Taliban Spokesman Sayed Rahmatullah Hashimi and Charlie Rose.

Taliban Spokesman in America Giving Lecture

Last edited by a moderator:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
sdmuashr ji

by posting such a valuable info why are you making yourself in trouble MQM will never digest this and infect you will be on there hit list there so called target killing

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

I do not care about puppets like MQM, Musharraf, PML-N, PML-Q, PPP, ANP, other ethnic parties etc.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Assalam o Alaikum,
I do not care about puppets like MQM, Musharraf, PML-N, PML-Q, PPP, ANP, other ethnic parties etc.

These parties are surviving on the aid provided by America to fight against Taliban, they don't have the guts to sacrifice their benefits.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Centcom will put you on watch list and say he's taliban sympathiser, providing online and material support to them/extremist or WOULD BE terrorist. They can't digest such videos. They have spent so much time and money in defaming Taliban it's just a slap on their faces or a tactic who knows.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Talibans are ignorant beasts. No matter what they show in such videos, their ingornant brutalilty will remain a shamful spec in our history. I wish we get rid of them as soon as possible.

hans

Banned
Correct me, this is 2001 1st quater ... US putting there last bid offer to make there way to construct an oil pipeline between central Asia Via Afghanistan. USA, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Pakistan are all behind and busy trying to infuse Taliban on to the world stage as Normal set of guys. One of there primary interest of the above name countries is to use Taliban as an offset for Iranian Government.

On one end Iran is on high alert, moving it troops on to its north eastern fronts. But things go very very wrong for every one after 9/11.

After this, talks broke down, US asked Mullah umar (the one eye bandit) for you know what and rest is history.

Dear remember, you can call rotten meat what ever you wish, but it will still smell the same. As for your eye opener vedio show it to SSP and Jahadi group. I am very sorry to say, you not in danger plastering this post its me.... tell me one case where a Pro Taliban Agent or spokeman was killed .. while any one saying anything against Taliban, the Salfi or there leaders have been killed by the thousands.

Reson is very clear, Taliban and there like minds are violent by nature. Taliban has no power to reason.. these set of people can think in two shades. Die or agree 110%

Just grow up man..... with your stupid sick ideology we are going no where.
Sirf YaAllah Madad
Khatam e Nabuwaat(pbuh) Zindabad
Namoos e Risalat (pbuh) Zindabad
Shan e Sahaba (:razi:) Zindabad

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Talibans are ignorant beasts. No matter what they show in such videos, their ingornant brutalilty will remain a shamful spec in our history. I wish we get rid of them as soon as possible.

What about getting rid of enlightened moderate fascist like you and your miscreant wing TTP (Supported by your masters like Raymond Davis) in tribal areas of Pakistan?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
A big slap on Mushers' faces. beghairaton ne bushers ke sath mil kar Afghanistan aur Pakistan dono ko tabah kar dia hay

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about getting rid of enlightened moderate fascist like you and your miscreant wing TTP (Supported by your masters like Raymond Davis) in tribal areas of Pakistan?

What make you think that I am an enlightened moderate? Disliking ignorant beasts .
Let is be so.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ hans

Assalam o Alaikum,

If you think that this ideology

Sirf Ya Allah Madad
Khatam e Nabuwaat (pbuh) Zindabad
Namoos e Risalat (pbuh) Zindabad
Shan e Sahaba (:razi:) Zindabad

is stupid & sick. Then, may Allah give me guidance if I am on wrong path. However, if you are not on the right track then may Allah give you guidance.
Finally, the reason of putting these videos is just to have/know the opinion of other party as well. I am neither a Maulana or Mufti or Hafiz nor a very religious person. However, one has to listen to all types of views on any issue in order to have good judgement of that issue. This approach is true for every field e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Polictical Science etc. Just ,for an example, if one read about the later life of Einstein, one finds that Einstein made no progress (in his last years) because he did not read the papers published by other physicists. And since he stopped reading the papers of his fellow scientists he had no idea of what was going on.
Unfortunately, a huge number of people in our society just listen to only one party (whom they want to listen to) and neglect the other.
Last but not the least hundred of thousands of people have been killed, tortured, abducted who belong to and supported Taliban and you still want to know name of one person.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

I feel shame when I compare that man
Sayed Rahmatullah Hashimi from a poor and weak country to our establishment (with nukes).

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A great conversation....Taliban with Charlie Rose (before 9/11...must watch)

Syed Rahmatullah Hashimi, Taliban Ambasador talking about the Taliban Givt's point of view (before 9/11)

I am amazed to see the vision, confidence and dignity of Taliban Govt, must watch for every one

According to Orya Maqbool Jan Taliban Govt was so peacful and organised that people from Queta and Agencies go to Afghanistan for their Judicial matters, because the judgments were quick, free and according to the Islamic principles (he was the comissionor of Quetta)

tariq_tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: A great conversation....Taliban with Charlie Rose (before 9/11...must watch)

Its mean that 9/11 is clear cut inside job which i learn from this conversation.