Federal Ministers Joint Press Conference on Indian Fake Surgical Strike 2.0

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Very good decision, we are with Pak Army.....
PTI k choutiya numa followers jo downplay karrahay thay waqia ko ab tou doob marna chaheye unhain

FarrukhCH

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI k choutiya numa followers jo downplay karrahay thay waqia ko ab tou doob marna chaheye unhain

I am PTI follower. But I am not "Chutia" and I will never downplay this serious issue. If PTI shows signs of wimpiness on this issue, I will rightly claim they are all chickens. And let me tell you majority of PTI followers think alike.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's an issue of foreigns affairs not information minister. If he is dismissed it's good bcz he is not that competent to tackling this level of situation internationally.
at this moment we need to show solidarity. Secondly then only fawad chaudry shouldn't need to go, then naeem ul haq to remove as well.
Still better then indian FS breifing where he read a paper for 3 minutes & then ran away without talking any questions from journalist

muhammadadeel

at this moment we need to show solidarity. Secondly then only fawad chaudry shouldn't need to go, then naeem ul haq to remove as well.
Still better then indian FS breifing where he read a paper for 3 minutes & then ran away without talking any questions from journalist
Solidarity with WHOM,

1. Khawaja Asif and N-League who invited Modi and gave them their daughters.
  2. Nawaz Shareef was jailed and suddenly suicide bomb and blasts happen.
  3. Nawaz Shareef bail is rejected and suddenly Pakistan is bombed
  4. Bilawal Bhutto continously barks before this day but today https://twitter.com/BBhuttoZardari his entire twitter channel is silent.
Trust NO ONE except Pak Army, we have traitors in shape of N-League, PPP, ANP, PTM. They will abandon and backstab us at the time of war with words and act.

How can they be loyal to Pakistan when all their money and children for Nawaz and Money for Bhutto's is outside Pakistan.

Educationist

tenor.gif

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Solidarity with WHOM,

1. Khawaja Asif and N-League who invited Modi and gave them their daughters.
  2. Nawaz Shareef was jailed and suddenly suicide bomb and blasts happen.
  3. Nawaz Shareef bail is rejected and suddenly Pakistan is bombed
  4. Bilawal Bhutto continously barks before this day but today https://twitter.com/BBhuttoZardari his entire twitter channel is silent.
Trust NO ONE except Pak Army, we have traitors in shape of N-League, PPP, ANP, PTM. They will abandon and backstab us at the time of war with words and act.

How can they be loyal to Pakistan when all their money and children for Nawaz and Money for Bhutto's is outside Pakistan.
solidarity among our self. From day 1 i am always opposite of these electable theory of PTI. Anyways this discussion will deviate this thread.

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
چہروں سے لگ رہا ہے کے ہاتھ ہو گیا ہے

سوچو کے اس طرح کے واقعات سے کشمیریوں پر کیا اثر ہو گا

پاکستان کا ایک امیج -

بھیک مانگنے والے اور اب

اب کے مار تو بتاؤں

سانپ بھاگ گیا اب لکیر پیٹی جا رہی ھے

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I support the attack on India as long as Pak Army is willing to use all our war mongering jihadi on this forum as a human shield!

Inhein shahadat bhi mil jaegi aur hamari in se jaan bhi chut jaye! iss se achi Good news tou sab k liye ho hi nai sakti!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
everyone wants media time & limelight, for me more important is these all minister to be part of join assembly sessions

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think it would've been better if ISPR along with someone from PAF conducted a press conference and showed with radar evidence photos of how far Indian aircraft came & challenged India to atleast release GPS coordinates of their strikes so anyone can check varacity of it by Google maps or by visiting the site /sites. That would puncture Indian lies

latif mk

MPA (400+ posts)
I think nothing will happen, it’s just to diffuse the situation, from both side. Infact it could be preplanned thing for the face saving of Modi and as no one killed in Pakistan side so their will be no proper response but in my opinion it was very bad decision specially for civilian government.
The best thing could happen was to follow their aircraft and throw few rockets on Indian side even if it was one kilometer inside India.
How could it happen when everybody knew that India will attack.

Vitamin_C

His narrative doesnt add up...
If they had the fighter jets on radar and were aware of them...
Why wasnt the airdefense system triggered?
Was it turned off or was it Jammed as Indians are claiming?
No answer to this question...
Fighter jets are not the only weapon we have available to defend our airspace.