Feedback needed regarding lost Pakistani passports in British Embassy

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello mates

I've heared on so many occassions and places that some Pakistani residents passports were lost in British Embassy. First of I want to know is that news true? And if thats true then what have Pak Govt done regarding this case?

As you know now a days Pakistanies are dragged in every issue, and also keeping the many terrorest activities around the world and the fragile situations in Pakistan. Im affraid if these Pakistani passports been used in any such activities would be disasterous...

In my humble openion Pakistani govt should announce all those passport numbers and the holders detail and should make it very clear if any such activities happend in the world with those Passpors, Pakistan will not be responssible.

ghias

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hello mates

I've heared on so many occassions and places that some Pakistani residents passports were lost in British Embassy. First of I want to know is that news true? And if thats true then what have Pak Govt done regarding this case?

As you know now a days Pakistanies are dragged in every issue, and also keeping the many terrorest activities around the world and the fragile situations in Pakistan. Im affraid if these Pakistani passports been used in any such activities would be disasterous...

In my humble openion Pakistani govt should announce all those passport numbers and the holders detail and should make it very clear if any such activities happend in the world with those Passpors, Pakistan will not be responssible.
You have a valid point and nice suggestions. I am living in uk for 6 years but i am unaware of such news. I am sure this is not correct and even if it was correct what pak gov would have done ,we all know .

Last edited: