Female Foetocide & Child Soldiers --- In INDIA

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How the indians are accusing us Pakistan of various things and think they have the solution to all the problems, well here are just two links for any body to read and see that there problems are big but they try to divert the attention of the world from those issues and try to throw it on us.
These and such issues need to be brought out into open so that those Pakistani's who are somehow decieved by the propoganda of indians should have an opportunity to see for themselves the true face.

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... icide.html

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... india.html

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
We Indians don't accuse you of anything, we only response to ignorant threads about India and Indians.

We have many problems in our country and they are not hidden form the world or from us, especially from us. Anyone who walks for two hours in Delhi is exposed to our social ills. At the other hand you claim that the same social ills do not exist in your society, i pray that one day they seize to exist.

Indian newspapers highlight these issues form time to time and its good just as your media highlight your social ills. I remember watching, in a Mosque in Karachi hangs cradles with a sign "please don't kill girls leave them in the basket and we will look after them" by a Moulana (god bless him).

We only object when you point these problems to us that are obvious to us and pretend that they do not exist in your society. That make you a hypocrite when you pretend to be better but you are not, actually you are the worst.

Star Gazer

Whats Up Doc said:
We Indians don't accuse you of anything, we only response to ignorant threads about India and Indians.

We have many problems in our country and they are not hidden form the world or from us, especially from us. Anyone who walks for two hours in Delhi is exposed to our social ills. At the other hand you claim that the same social ills do not exist in your society, i pray that one day they seize to exist.

actually you are the worst.

When you say such things it makes it obvious that you get upset when critisized by others, this is exactly how we feel when your country makes baseless allegations and then insists that they are true.
Pakistan like any other country has many evils and one that stands out prominently is the interference by elements that have no business other than trying to harm us and then add insult to injury by accusing us .
By the way this is Pakistani forum and still we welcome you to write as you please ,what you say only makes us think harder and deeper.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
Whats Up Doc said:

actually you are the worst.

When you say such things it makes it obvious that you get upset when critisized by others, this is exactly how we feel when your country makes baseless allegations and then insists that they are true.
Pakistan like any other country has many evils and one that stands out prominently is the interference by elements that have no business other than trying to harm us and then add insult to injury by accusing us .
By the way this is Pakistani forum and still we welcome you to write as you please ,what you say only makes us think harder and deeper.

you have hit their week spot. And dont forget the 13 years old poor hookers outside of Agra.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
How the indians are accusing us Pakistan of various things and think they have the solution to all the problems, well here are just two links for any body to read and see that there problems are big but they try to divert the attention of the world from those issues and try to throw it on us.
These and such issues need to be brought out into open so that those Pakistani's who are somehow decieved by the propoganda of indians should have an opportunity to see for themselves the true face.

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... icide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... india.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All Indians shoulw adapt what americans always say: If you dont like us what you doing here. There is a hint here for Indians

Sobia, What Indians mean is: We can say what ever we want but do not reciporcate

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
sobia403 said:

Criticism is always constructive and welcomed. Making baseless allegations is a two way street and India does not have a monopoly on it. It is your position that ills of your society is caused by elements interfering in it, it is our positions that the ills of our society are caused by lack of education, opportunities lack of knowledge etc. Our job in correcting our ills is long and difficult in contrast with your by simply not paying attention to the interference.

gazoomartian said:
All Indians shoulw adapt what americans always say: If you dont like us what you doing here. There is a hint here for Indians

Mr. Gazoomartian you may be suffering from a rare but unfortunate illness called BUTTHINKRIAS when thinking apparatus is connected to a butt not a head from your incoherent rant. Not only Americans but Russians, Mexicans and Pakistanis say it as well

Sobia, What Indians mean is: We can say what ever we want but do not reciporcate

The word is RECIPROCATE sit on the dictionary and reciprocate and then respond

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
False statements.
No comments can be made on the baseless issues.

Star Gazer

On one hand enlightened and worldlywise indiam members advice us to got to the UNO if we think that there are some elements trying to harm us and on the other hand they dissmiss with one sentence whatever figures the UNO and it's associated departments resent to the world if they are related to india. STRANGE LOGIC EH?

Indians do not accuse us of anything, as per a staement by one indian member only is the most weird statement of the century perhaps.
I never mentioned that all our evils are the making of interferring hands who have no business there,What I said was that this is the most prominent evil. It is good that you can perform diction in english, it would also be good for you to start to understand it better.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... icide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.azadindia.org/social-issues/ ... india.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why we are discussing Indian,Bangladeshi an USA issues on Pakistani Forum???

Star Gazer

Why we are discussing Indian,Bangladeshi an USA issues on Pakistani Forum???[/quote]

Let me see if I can guess why?
Oh yes! Why do we have indians on this forum?

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:

Oh yes! Why do we have indians on this forum?[/quote]

Indians are smart and educated Individuals. so you need them in this forum. Just listen to them and follow their instruction. In next 5000 years you will be OK.

Star Gazer

IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:

Oh yes! Why do we have indians on this forum?

Indians are smart and educated Individuals. so you need them in this forum. Just listen to them and follow their instruction. In next 5000 years you will be OK.[/quote]

Smart ot smarting from the truth?

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr indian guy y u think u r smart people..
there is nothing extraordinary which u people have done in history.. can u tell me anything special done by an indian.. and even if ur smart we dont need u here coz this can be done by ordinary people.. the people of ur caliber are not considered as smart here they r rated as ordinary people and another thing is that if we follow u we l become ok in 5000 years.. this is a proof of ur smartness. if u follow us u l be ok in 5 years..
dont try to be oversmart man.. ur not smart.. and my sister sobia and brother ghazoomartin is really right about u people.. dont come here really siasat.pk really stinks when there is an indian in it.. slumdogs people really u stink.

Star Gazer

Mansoor Khan said:
Mr indian guy y u think u r smart people..
there is nothing extraordinary which u people have done in history.. can u tell me anything special done by an indian, and another thing is that if we follow u we l become ok in 5000 years.. this is a proof of ur smartness. if u follow us u l be ok in 5 years..

Very well said.

freefromme

It gives me such grief that such conversation is even happening ...
instead of trying to work towards a better world where we can help each other all we do is blame .
I dont even want to know the age of the other members who have commented on this post.
We are all human beings no is smarter than the other and I hope that we all understand whether it is India or Pakistan what is shameful is that such things still happening and we just add to that shame by just blaming each other.
I hope that the generations that come do not follow this trend.