Final and Decisive Battle will be fought in Panipat India (Syed Sarfraz A. Shah)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
On 13, March 2011, In Abdul Qadir Hassan Express column, Syed Sarfraz A. Shah mentioned a war between Pakistan and India in near future.

Read more about that war from book Okhay Olrhay by Mumtaz Mufti, predicted 20 years ago by Shah Sahab.

okhayolrhaymumtazmufti.JPG

For readers who cant read urdu
English Translation:

Sufi of 21st Century (Syed Sarfraz Ahmad Shah - 1992) by Mumtaz Mufti
Sarfraz Shah said, Ahmad Bashir, what you want to achieve through marxism, Its actually true face of Islam and that time is just to began. (Note: Shah sahab was not advocating marxism, its out of context here) Shah Sahab said, although the FINALITY REST WITH GOD (God determines time) but I see this, In Nov 92, or June 93, such a horrible war will occur between Pakistan and India which is agonizing to imagine. Although Atom Bomb will not be used in it but still more or less than 5 lakh (half million) people will die. It will last only for 2 or 3 weeks but when it will be ended, Pakistan Army will reach way inside in eastern Punjab of India, then Kashmir will become an independent and sovereign country. Eastern Punjab will be an independent country within Hindustan Union which will become buffer state. My friend (Mufti’s friend) Dr. Abdaal Bella heard that news of War from Ahmad Bashir then he asked Shah Sahab, Which type of war, you are telling?
Shah Sahab said, Final battle of Panipat (India), tell this to historians, third battle of Panipat was not the Last one. Final and decisive battle of Panipat will be fought now. God has drawn a line at Panipat which will be our border. But for this we have to give the blood of 5 Lakh people (Shaheed). Five cities will be destroyed but then for fifty years Hindustan will not rise his head (surrender of 50 years by India).
Dr. Bella said to Shah Sahab, We don’t need any War. We don’t need victory, we don’t need expansion of country. Tell me when we will alter our inner, we are indulging in the lust of wealth and chair, our moral values are destroyed, our inner is dead.
Shah Sahab said, its not like that, Only upper surface of this milk is poisonous, throw this poisonous scum, then pure milk is present below this. Dr. Bella asked, When we will throw this upper poisonous scum? Shah Sahab said, All this arrangment is staging to change our inner, After this war everything will be fixed. Dr. Bella asked to Shah Sahab, Can loss in War be reduced?
Shah Sahab said: Don’t pray to escape this War, Its in our favor. Without this we will never get stability and Hindu will keep riding over us . As far as loss of human lives are concernd, millions sacrificed during creation of Pakistan, its not worthless if we again give blood for the stability and completion of this country.
-------------------------------------------
Please see Panipat encircled in below Map
Panipat.JPG

TRIBUTE TO BRAVE PAKISTANI NATION (Allama Iqbal verse from Bal-e-Jibril )

sher.GIF

Men bold and firm uphold the truth And let no fears assail their hearts:
No doubt, the mighty Lions of God Know no betrayal, no deception

Read about Syed Sarfraz A. Shah (Address and Dua timings) at
http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/syed-sarfraz-ahmad-shah.html

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Final and Decisive Battle will be fought in Panipat India (Syed Sarraz A. Shah)

Prediction of your Sarfraz Shah sahab proved wrong as it is now 2011 not 1992/1993

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Final and Decisive Battle will be fought in Panipat India (Syed Sarraz A. Shah)

its because the knowledge of unseen rests only with allah and no human can predict future with surity,not even prophets can predict by their own.
actually there are some really pious ppl to whom allah gives a bit of his knowledge about future via dreams,but most of these people keep their mouth shut as telling such secrets are sometimes bad
also the final battle of subcontinent will be between islamists against munafiqs,hypocrites,hindus,sikhs and all kufar combined...not between two nations this war will be, but between two concepts,islam against kufer and hypocrites
,,,,islamists or islam loving true muslims will be on one side in this war and kufar and hypocrites or such muslims like musharaf who hate islam will be on one side

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

also dreaming that pakistan army is "allahs army" is nothing but a fools dream,,it pains my heart too to speak this truth but the truth is that pak army has been fighting kufars war against islam alongside america
and i can swear that allah will never give honour to anyone (of beinng allahs army) to anyone who supports or befriends allahs enemies,the kufar

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

Prediction of your Sarfraz Shah sahab proved wrong as it is now 2011 not 1992/1993

you are right but he also said probably. water issues between pakistan and india are becoming serious and next war is expected .
further nehmatullah shah . another sufi also predicted something like this

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)

also dreaming that pakistan army is "allahs army" is nothing but a fools dream,,it pains my heart too to speak this truth but the truth is that pak army has been fighting kufars war against islam alongside america
and i can swear that allah will never give honour to anyone (of beinng allahs army) to anyone who supports or befriends allahs enemies,the kufar

thats y it said people will be killed not army

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
SALUTE TO SIASAT.PK

I posted the same thread in www.defence.pk forum but they deleted it . see below image
defence.JPG

Defence.pk can be so coward I cant imagine

but I pay tribute to SIASAT.PK , they did favor and correct the spelling mistake in title.

See the difference of both forums, thanks siasat.pk

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
SALUTE TO SIASAT.PK

I posted the same thread in www.defence.pk forum but they deleted it . see below image
defence.JPG

Defence.pk can be so coward I cant imagine.

but I pay tribute to SIASAT.PK , they did favor and correct the spelling mistake in title.

See the differece of both forums, thanks siasat.pk

It seems that defence.pk is run by some commando (like Musharraf)

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

its because the knowledge of unseen rests only with allah and no human can predict future with surity,not even prophets can predict by their own.
actually there are some really pious ppl to whom allah gives a bit of his knowledge about future via dreams,but most of these people keep their mouth shut as telling such secrets are sometimes bad
also the final battle of subcontinent will be between islamists against munafiqs,hypocrites,hindus,sikhs and all kufar combined...not between two nations this war will be, but between two concepts,islam against kufer and hypocrites
,,,,islamists or islam loving true muslims will be on one side in this war and kufar and hypocrites or such muslims like musharaf who hate islam will be on one side

Agree with you on this thread but the second part I differ.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
As it is proved that his prediction was wrong, I only wanted to say that We can't even control our territories so how cm we can go and conquer pani pat or etc..
Baluchasitan is demanding independence, Intense war in NWFP, target killing in sindh (Khi), Kidnapping for ransom in punjab and mother of all problems, our mighty economy:lol:[hilar] along wid unprecedented corruption of political leadership...

only an insane or mental patient can believe this theory..
one more thing, presence of foreign mercenaries and their secret role as well....

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
As it is proved that his prediction was wrong, I only wanted to say that We can't even control our territories so how cm we can go and conquer pani pat or etc..
Baluchasitan is demanding independence, Intense war in NWFP, target killing in sindh (Khi), Kidnapping for ransom in punjab and mother of all problems, our mighty economy:lol:[hilar] along wid unprecedented corruption of political leadership...

one more thing, presence of foreign mercenaries and their secret role as well....

Why are you people telling him wrong? He said 92 or 93 but didn't say 1992 or 1993. so with a margin of favour you should think it could be 2092 or 2093 as well.

Unicorn

Banned

You have to take the predictions of Sofi seriously they spend lot of time at Dargah and Mazars thats why they have inside Information.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not believe in predictions but all this shows me one thing that no body can shatter the confidence in a better future for this nation. After all the mayhem they believe that they are going to top the world. I hope that this strength remain with us and turn into reality soon.

About the war I think that Pani Paat war is in progress. Todays war fare is not done in the battle field. It is wide spread. It is done using the media, using political and cultural tactics and international pressure. We are in the midst of it. Hundreds of thousands have been killed already. This war is just waiting for the real momins from this nation to come to the front, take the reigns of the country and settle the scores using the same weapons but no bloodshed. I agree with DrJkJE that Pakistan army is not momin army and I do not expect much from them after Raymond's case. I am waiting for the time when the right forces in the nation will team up and will become the driving force of this nation.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
TARIQ’S PRAYER
(In the Battlefield of Andalusia)

shahadat.GIF

Martyrdom is desire and aim of True believer ,
Not the plunder spoils, Not the rule of the earth