FIR registered on Murree incident ⁦after video went viral

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My argument is moral and religious - Morally and religiously if you are living in a third world country with people living in extreme poverty you won't go holidaying or display a lifestyle of luxury and abundance. Is that too hard to understand?
If I have legitimate earnings, yes I will go for the holiday and enjoy my life with family and friends, and at the same time, I will contribute my share of taxes to the government to look after the poor. What is it that you don't understand?

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
We don't know the whole story - We only know who finished it (and that too from a witness who was not examined), we don'r know who started it. The one getting short end of the stick is not always a victim.

We only comment on the story as it is reported, it is beyond me or for that matter anyone on this forum to dig out the truth and then say something about it.
However, what kind of truth we need to condemn the act of beating a woman by a group of men, regardless of what she did?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I have legitimate earnings, yes I will go for the holiday and enjoy my life with family and friends, and at the same time, I will contribute my share of taxes to the government to look after the poor. What is it that you don't understand?

You are free to do what you want but a moral person would not have a lavish meal in front of a hungry or ill-fed person and would be very discrete in enjoying the bounties of what Allah has bestowed on him even after paying taxes and giving alms while living in a place where many are struggling to even get two ends meet. Capitalist system is very different from Islam.

Wake up Pak

You are free to do what you want but a moral person would not have a lavish meal in front of a hungry or ill-fed person and would be very discrete in enjoying the bounties of what Allah has bestowed on him even after paying taxes and giving alms while living in a place where many are struggling to even get two ends meet. Capitalist system is very different from Islam.
Mr moral, do me a favor sell your computer/car/house etc. and give it to poor people.
You are not being SENSIBLE here.

Rambler

We only comment on the story as it is reported, it is beyond me or for that matter anyone on this forum to dig out the truth and then say something about it.
However, what kind of truth we need to condemn the act of beating a woman by a group of men, regardless of what she did?

So anyone can make a video and report anything and you will start commenting on it without knowing what actually happened and listening to both sides, What if this woman had started the fight ? And she doesn't look roughened up at all ?

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)

What are you talking about?
Was she eating in a 7 start on a diamond platter and the group of brave moral vigilantes beat her up because of that?
Or she came out of a Austin Martin and spit on poor destitute men begging for a penny, why you are bringing morality and religion in a simple case of violence against a helpless women.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
So anyone can make a video and report anything and you will start commenting on it without knowing what actually happened and listening to both sides, What if this woman has started the fight ? And she doesn't look roughened up at all ?
Yes, I comment on the news as it is reported, and this is exactly what you are doing also.
Brother, even if the woman had started the fight, no one should have beaten her up, specially a group of men.

Rambler

Yes, I comment on the news as it is reported, and this is exactly what you are doing also.

Then you are very naive and this is not even a report from one of the shady pakistani news channels. To make it more hairy, It is not even a video of the event but a description by one party given after the incident. Social media has become very powerful and with great power comes greater responsibility. I am just trying to make you understand one has to be very careful when making comments on social media lest we become partly responsible for a greater harm than good.

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then you are very naive and this is not even a report from one of the shady pakistani news channels. To make it more hairy, It is not even a video of the event but a description by one party given after the incident. Social media has become very powerful and with great power comes greater responsibility. I am just trying to make you understand one has to be very careful when making comments on social media lest we become partly responsible for a greater harm than good.

I am commenting on something that is reported on this website, you are calling me a naive because the video is a description of an incident and what you are saying does not fall in the category of comments, right?

Do you realize that on one hand you are saying that we should not comment on a report until we know that 1) it is true and 2) we have heard both the sides, right?

Now my friend, it seems that you are defending the other side without even 1) listening to the other side 2) not knowing the truth and you have also garnished your argument with the toppings of morality and religion as if you know for a fact that she is an immoral woman.

Bravo , I am really naive.

Last edited:

Rambler

Mr moral, do me a favor sell your computer/car/house etc. and give it to poor people.
You are not being SENSIBLE here.

Computer is a need not a luxury and my laptop is not even worth £50 today. I use my car to go from A to B which would be more expensive in terms of both money and time and my car is not the one which would make people's jaws drop. Man why do you not understand. Modern capitalist concept is very different from the Islamic one. In a capitalist society if you earn money by 'legal' sources and pay your taxes you can do whatever you want with it. In a civilised, Islamic society you have to be discreet about spending your money so as not to cause a yearning in people who have less.

nasir77

Sharm kero woh apnay bachon kay saath thi, what a gutter mind. Assembly main to begher mehram kay hi bitha letay ho, Wazir Azam bhi bana leto ho.... Murree Walay Baaz nahin a rahay, do char ko isi chowk main litter maroo tabit theek ho jai gi....

Okara

Exactly, jo bhi niklay mardoon ka Farz banta hai kay sab mil ker inko lita ker marain
And as a PTI supporter I appreciate PTI government in Punjab to not take any action.
What I feel PTI is good for tv talk shows only.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to the FIR, She came with 2 men. Please stop wasting time discussing nonsense issues. Focus on that a woman was beaton up by local gunda. That is bad for Murree and bad for tourism.

IM SHAH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please dont forget that Allah orders men and women to safe your purity. Now you can continue arguing with that.
first of all women should not leave alone, for whatever reason if they do leave alone, then men are not allowed to disrespect women in anyway. just we should keep in mind that our sisters, mothers, daughter and wives leave house as well.

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
پینڈو جب اسلام آباد یا لاہور سے مری جاتے ہیں تو اپنے آپ کو امریکن تصور کرتے ہیں

intekhab

What a nation we are.......the topic was what happened and we get in to discussion about Mehram and non mehram......but justice is sleeping deaf and dumb and also blind.

aliahmad297622

Larkiii kooo litaaaa kaaa maraa haiii , sub log dekhhh rahaa thaa , what’s wrong with this dna , yahoodiiii sazichhh lagtiii haiii