Focus with Waqas Munawar Ep75 - Mushahid Ullah Khan (PML-N) on Extremism, Supreme Court and Issues i

Focus

Voter (50+ posts)
Focus with Waqas Munawar Ep75 - Mushahid Ullah Khan (PML-N) on Extremism, Supreme Court and Issues in Pakistan

default.jpg

Featured Thumbs
Focus with Waqas Munawar
Last edited by a moderator:

Focus

Voter (50+ posts)
Focus with Waqas Munawar - 30th August 2012 - Mushahid Ullah Khan (PML-N) on Extremism, Supreme Court and Issues in Pakistan

Focus with Waqas Munawar Ep75 - Mushahid Ullah Khan (PML-N) on Extremism, Supreme Court and Issues in Pakistan

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Waqas ,I want to ask Mushahid ullah, now he is counting all the problems -economy,law and order, NAB ,unemployment and target killings. Can he tell why they did't make a hue and cry in the parliament and make the "Terrorist courts" law, and took steps against other issues. PPP said that PML-N is the biggest hurdle in bringing the NAB ordinance? PML-N knew that PPP is going totally off track , incompetent people are posted on all the higher jobs which destroyed the institutions and corruption is at its highest level but PML-N kept their mouth shut because they had illegal govt in Punjab where they were busy making money too.So PPP in centre and PML-N in Punjab, to hell with the country.everyone had their self interest rather national. I have written many times about it and got rebuked few times what i am doing the "Bakwas" about national interest all the time. I can't help it.For 4 and a half years PML-N slept with PPP in the same bed like they were married and now all of a sudden close to the election,they remember the poor people and country? Get lost PML-N ,you bunch of B*******. The whole nation depended on you to do something for this nation but NS gave couple of statements and disappeared in london or dubai for couple of months . How this nation can forget your double standard-Zardari called NS on dinner for 12 times and NS was doing "Namak Hallal". People are very mad the way NS played the friendly oppositon. NS does have some "Chamchas " who are his paid writters but people will decide his fate in the election.All the political parties did't play their role but got busy in making money ,no wonder nation is at its worst condition right now, poeple were praying that army take over or CJ do something ,at least some kind of relief they get but ? we need a presidential govt which is better than this one . All it needs is a change in the constitutuion so people can choose a deserving person as its president. I hope next govt will adopt this . when i write i represent myself not anyone else.

Last edited: