Food and Depopulation

Faiza

The purpose of this article is to give a brief outline of how the elites, and the Rockefellers in particular, are using food as a weapon. Since the Rockefeller family came to power (especially after gaining a monopoly in 1914 with Standard Oil) they have manipulated our government into ruining our financial system by way of the Federal Reserve, energy through oil dependency and food with GMOs (Genetically Engineered Organisms). The intention is to rob us blind and kill us.

It's time to wake up.

The official name of this program is Agenda 21 Sustainable Development. It the overarching blueprint for depopulation and total control over America and the rest of the world. There is no question that Americans are targeted for depopulation: GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) food has saturated American farmlands. GMOs are dangerous and the proliferation of corn crops (used as sweetener, animal feed, processed food, etc) in America is shortening our life spans.(1) Our water is polluted, containing over 60,000 chemicals, most of which have never been tested for safety.(2) Our air is toxic, and the US is one of the most targeted areas for chemtrails.(3) This is just the tip of the iceberg, the things we know about.

http://morphcity.com/home/65-food-and-depopulation-part-1-of-4

Unicorn

Banned
Population of Pakistan Official 185 Million, India 1.2 Billion, Bangaladesh 150 Million and China 1.3 Billion. World population 6.2 Billion. Is earth capable of producing unlimited supply of food.

Lets just keep having lots of children and not worry about food. If there is any shortage of food we will just blame the Jews problem solved.

There is not going to any shortage of food for responsible parents who make provisions for food before having any kids only for those who don't.

Last edited:

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are you suggesting that God almighty cannot provide for the humans that he sends to this planet earth?
This is indeed a conspiracy by the elites to control the world. If God could provide the Jews, at the time of Moses, food from heavens then He is capable of providing food from any source whether this earth or any other. A minority is controlling all the resources of the world that is the reason why there is hunger and poverty in this world.

Population of Pakistan Official 185 Million, India 1.2 Billion, Bangaladesh 150 Million and China 1.3 Billion. World population 6.2 Billion. Is earth capable of producing unlimited supply of food.

Lets just keep having lots of children and not worry about food. If there is any shortage of food we will just blame the Jews problem solved.

There is not going to any shortage of food for responsible parents who make provisions for food before having any kids only for those who don't.

Unicorn

Banned
Are you suggesting that God almighty cannot provide for the humans that he sends to this planet earth?
This is indeed a conspiracy by the elites to control the world. If God could provide the Jews, at the time of Moses, food from heavens then He is capable of providing food from any source whether this earth or any other. A minority is controlling all the resources of the world that is the reason why there is hunger and poverty in this world.

I am not suggesting I am claiming that God almighty can not provide for all humans that he sends to this planet.

If I can provide you with the proof that including reports from doctors that children have died due to lack or food or show you children in person who are not getting food, are malnutrition as result, would you have the courage to strike out where ever it is written that he does?

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not suggesting I am claiming that God almighty can not provide for all humans that he sends to this planet.

If I can provide you with the proof that including reports from doctors that children have died due to lack or food or show you children in person who are not getting food, are malnutrition as result, would you have the courage to strike out where ever it is written that he does?

its the system not the god.and human orgnized that system with allah's will.but indeed human want fully control of all resources on earth.i hav some reports which shows that only pakistan and saudi arabia are capable to to provide food to whole world.
And only "Texas" an american state is that larger to provide 3 bed rooms size house to whole population of this world if u devide them in 1 family with two kids.

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
According to UN "The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day (FAO 2002, p.9). The principal problem is that many people in the world do not have sufficient land to grow, or income to purchase, enough food."

and that poverty is due to unequal distribution of wealth.
Source: http://www.worldhunger.org/articles/Learn/world hunger facts 2002.htm

Faiza

May be I am unable to understand a philosophy in your statement, but to me it doesnt make any sense

My thread is about how some people are willing to control every thing, including food, and its not even end there but they are poisoning our food

There are many people who know the facts but unable to change it, because they are in minority and majority of people are in the phase of Hypnosis, they can look but cant see; they can hear but cant listen.

Unicorn

Banned
its the system not the god.and human orgnized that system with allah's will.but indeed human want fully control of all resources on earth.i hav some reports which shows that only pakistan and saudi arabia are capable to to provide food to whole world.
And only "Texas" an american state is that larger to provide 3 bed rooms size house to whole population of this world if u devide them in 1 family with two kids.

Bro, it is a very easy mathematical calculation how much food earth can produce. For the last two years there has been drought in Australia and they have been importing food. Large chunks of land are being used to produce corn for the purpose of making Ethanol, causing food shortages as the price of Oil goes up more corn will be produced only to make Ethanol.

Bro, you have no idea how much water is needed in Pakistan to increase its food output.

Faiza

People are not dying because there is not enough food in the world, but they are dying because some people are controlling and saving food

Unicorn

Banned
May be I am unable to understand a philosophy in your statement, but to me it doesn’t make any sense

My thread is about how some people are willing to control every thing, including food, and its not even end there but they are poisoning our food

There are many people who know the facts but unable to change it, because they are in minority and majority of people are in the phase of Hypnosis, they can look but can’t see; they can hear but can’t listen.

These conspiracy theories have been around when the world population was 4 Billion people and they did not paned out. There are people who take advantage of a situation and exploit others but to say that there is a worldwide conspiracy is just invention of paranoia.

I guess I am one of those people who are in the phase of Hypnosis Jews are hypnotizing every one through television and radio frequencies.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
May be I am unable to understand a philosophy in your statement, but to me it doesn’t make any sense

There are many people who know the facts but unable to change it, because they are in minority and majority of people are in the phase of Hypnosis, they can look but can’t see; they can hear but can’t listen.

Majority of people are in Hypnosis because minority of people are grossly stupid and come up with conspiracy theories without any proof except for rantings on camera.

Unicorn

Banned
According to UN "The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day (FAO 2002, p.9). The principal problem is that many people in the world do not have sufficient land to grow, or income to purchase, enough food."

and that poverty is due to unequal distribution of wealth.
Source: http://www.worldhunger.org/articles/Learn/world hunger facts 2002.htm

I agree with the report it validates what I wrote and it does not attributes anything to these conspiracy theories outlined in this thread.

It says that many countries don't have enough land to produce food neither they have money to by food. There is only two ways to solve this problem either reduce population or increase income. It has nothing to do with Rokafellars and their gang.

Unicorn

Banned
People are not dying because there is not enough food in the world, but they are dying because some people are controlling and saving food

Yes there are people who horde selected food items in order to make profit and they really don't care who dies. These people are local and they do it when the oppurtunity is there they are not doing this at the orders of Rockefellers and their gang as world wide conspiracy to starve in a systemic method.

Faiza

Majority of people are in Hypnosis because minority of people are grossly stupid and come up with conspiracy theories without any proof except for rantings on camera.

You just take it easy, dont worry, every thing is fine, enjoy your life

Let the conspiracy theorist, be busy in making stories, and a stupid like me in surfing these conspiracies.

فکر دنیا میں سر کھپاتا ہوں
میں کہاں اور یہ وبال کہاں