They're happy in England.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in the USA.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in Australia

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim!

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
FOOD FOR THOUGHT !!

The Muslims aren't happy!

They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

And where are they happy?
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

Only partially true. We blame our leadership and system first.

Unicorn

Banned
Very well said-"THEY BLAME THE COUNTRY THE ARE HAPPY IN" But there is seems to be one exception Indian agents are happy everywhere and they get half the blame to.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"And where are they happy?
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in Australia"

Not true.
They are not happy in non-Muslim countries.
They want to come back to Pakistan. Few tried but lost their life savings in Pakistan. They are worried about their teenaged sons and daughters. They cannot sleep at night. Praying for their Pakistan all the time.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is the mystery of migration...

istockphoto_9091244-squeezing-lemon.jpg

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Hay Mr. canadian.

Why you did not write Canada? Because you know you are not happy there.
Door ke dhool suhane

canadian

Very well said-"THEY BLAME THE COUNTRY THE ARE HAPPY IN" But there is seems to be one exception Indian agents are happy everywhere and they get half the blame to.

ham pe mushtarak haiN ehsaan Gham-e-ulfat ke
itne ehsaan ki ginvaauuN to ginvaa na sakuuN
hamne is ishq meN kya khoyaa hai kyaa siikhaa hai
juz tere aur ko samjhaauN to samjhaa na sakuN

canadian

"And where are they happy?
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway.
They're happy in Australia"

Not true.
They are not happy in non-Muslim countries.
They want to come back to Pakistan. Few tried but lost their life savings in Pakistan. They are worried about their teenaged sons and daughters. They cannot sleep at night. Praying for their Pakistan all the time.

That's why you are living in US.....lol

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz Bhai,
Yahan aaney sey pehley Karachi main rehta tha.............Aur kia kahoun !!!

u r right , but I mean that every migration have same causes that one state squeezes people they come out and start living in the other country.

But this time , they squeezed the whole muslim nation and we have the only one place to go and that is their own countries.

One day this migrant people will change the scenario of these countries.

These poeple will be changed by new better people.

Faiza

FOOD FOR THOUGHT !!

They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.

And where are they happy?
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

In my case I was very happy in Saudi Arabia. But I am not happy in Canada, so I have every right to blame Canada..... :)

desicad

In my case I was very happy in Saudi Arabia. But I am not happy in Canada, so I have every right to blame Canada..... :)
Don't know if Canada specifically invited you and have right to blame, but if you are not happy you do have every right to go back......:)

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
I live in Muslim country and i am not unhappy.

But i dnt think so its about countries.............its about the system , where is system there is standard of life.....though here in UAE, Living standard is not so perfect , but good enough to live with.

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ARAY BHAI LOAG.....................YAHAN SAWAL HAPPY OR UN HAPPY KA NAHI...........................WHAT WE HAVE CONCEPT IN LIFE..............IF HAVE ACIEVED THEN WE ARE HAPPY OTHER WISE STRUGGLE GOAHEAD............................KIYON KE INSAAN KISI HAAL ME KHUSH NAHI REHTA................ITS NINE /TEN CLASS LESSON.................................AGAR TRAIN STOP HE OR MUSAFIR TRAIN KE ANDAR HO YA OUT SIDE ON PLATEFORM PE KIA WO KHUSH HO GA..............NO BOTH ARE WAIT FOR START THE TRAIN ON RIGHT TRACK..............................OR Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

MUSAFIR HAIN YARO ..............NA GHAR HE NA THIKANA..............HUMAIN CHALTE JANA HE ..........BUS............CHALTE JANA.......................................

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
FOOD FOR THOUGHT !!

Not themselves.[/CENTER]

Thats not true let me tell you a little incident ... one on my way back home in Birmingham as i came down the bus and started walking towards my home i saw a fire fighting vehicle a police care and an ambulance from a veterinary hosp: under a tree with at least 6-7 personals around ... trying to rescue a cat got stuck on a tree top... the first thing came into my mind after lokking at all this was .... that does an afghan or iraqi or waziristan child worth less then this cat of an english man... i hope you got the point.

canadian

I live in Muslim country and i am not unhappy.

But i dnt think so its about countries.............its about the system , where is system there is standard of life.....though here in UAE, Living standard is not so perfect , but good enough to live with.

I think living standard in UAE,at least in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is world class. I myself lived in Dubai for one year in 1995 before migrating to Canada and me and my family immensly enjoyed our stay there.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Insaan Hain... hum toh kissie bhie haal main khush nahin...... agar yeah nahin.. toh woh ....we never fail to find someone or something to blame....

canadian

It take a couple of years to settle down in Canada.It took me nearly five years.The real problem is to find an appropriate job and employers ask for Canadian experience which obviously newly arrived immigrants dont have.....it's like asking horse before the cart.You have to keep in mind that immigrants come to Canada from a hundred odd countries and most of them are highly educated and qualified in their professions.Hence the competition is fierce.Another thing that has made things worse here is the recession.My suggestion is to get a job even if it not appropriate to your qualifications and then move from there.Canadian employers also do not accept foreign educational qualifications and the sooner you upgrade yours the better it will be for you.Eventually you will develop " networking " as they call it here....it has the same meaning as " Wasta"( if I am not wrong)in Arab countries.So these friends and acquiantaces can help you a lot.Most of these jobs here are not advertised and filled by networking.An employer feels very comfortable employing somebody recomended by one of his employees.It's a long journey but keep you chin up,Inshallah you will make it.
Wish you the best of luck.....:)

canadian

Thats not true let me tell you a little incident ... one on my way back home in Birmingham as i came down the bus and started walking towards my home i saw a fire fighting vehicle a police care and an ambulance from a veterinary hosp: under a tree with at least 6-7 personals around ... trying to rescue a cat got stuck on a tree top... the first thing came into my mind after lokking at all this was .... that does an afghan or iraqi or waziristan child worth less then this cat of an english man... i hope you got the point.

Thanks.That's crux of the matter.Inspite of all we say these countries do accept you and you enjoy all facilities here.My question is, say if fifty thousand Canadians migrate to Pakistan and seek jobs in say Lahore,how would Lahori's react ? Meri khayal hai khoon kharaba hou jaye.....