FOR GIRLS only - Bollywood's Shah Rukh Khan To Toronto For IIFAs

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bollywood's Shah Rukh Khan To Toronto For IIFAs

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bollywoods-shah-rukh-khan-toronto-204464#comments

shah_rukh_khan_a_p.jpg

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images

Shah Rukh Khan is leading a legion of Bollywood stars into Toronto for the Indian film awards.

TORONTO -- Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be in Toronto, after all, for this weekends International Indian Film Academy Awards and festival.
our editor recommends
aishwarya_rai_bachchan-2011-e-p.jpg

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pregnant

1x1t_3.gif

Bachchan may skip IIFAs

Wizcraft, which organizes Bollywoods Oscars, earlier issued denials that Khan, also known as King Khan for his Bollywood fame, would skip the 2011 IIFA Awards.
But Khan on Tuesday tweeted that he would be on hand for the IIFA Awards, and would be meeting fans on June 24 at a Sheraton Hotel bash.
Khans attendance will help offset the absence in Toronto on the IIFA green carpet of fellow Bollywood royalty Abhishek Bachchan and his wife, former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, whose pregnancy with their first child was confirmed Monday by her father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan.
That said, the trickle of Bollywood stars to fly into Toronto for the IIFAs grew to a flood Wednesday, with Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Sonu Sood, Dia Mirza, Zeenat Aman, Vikas Bahl and Irshad Kamil arriving in Canada for the kudosfest.
Also in Toronto is Sajid Sharafat Khan, Genelia Dsouza, Javed Akhtar, Subhash Ghai and Zeenat Aman.
The Indian film industry awards will also include Bollywood movie premieres in Toronto for two comedies, Indra Kumars Double Dhamaal and Chillar Party, produced by Salman Khan.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bollywoods-shah-rukh-khan-toronto-204464

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know that girls can pay any price to see him. some people will pay thousand dollars to see him

Hope our media industry do some good work.

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its happening soon. you will be hearing soon on TV show how much PEOPLE pay to attend this event and crowd.

I know some pakistani travel from one side to another side to attend this events

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
You guys dont understand english or dont repsect the forum post

Dont you see on the subject : ************ For GIRL only ******************

If you dont like shah rukh or indian film or dont know this guys, Dont RESPOND, Shut you mouth.

I am sure 100% everyone must have watch his movies and at the same time HATE INDIAN MOVIES, you guys are dual personalities

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)

If you dont like shah rukh or indian film or dont know this guys, Dont RESPOND, Shut you mouth.

I am sure 100% everyone must have watch his movies and at the same time HATE INDIAN MOVIES, you guys are dual personalities

Not only women but men like him too. So men should also be allowed to comment. Some intellictually bankrupt people who consider themelves moral police of the world are very offended by these kinds of post. They consider themselves very patriotic and religious and to prove that they often post sexist remarks and launch personal attacks. I usually watch 2-3 hindi movies per year. I enjoy bollywood music and choreography a lot. If I was in canada i would love to attend this show butwouldn't spend insane amount of money for this.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
ur statistics are wrong........ if u watch them that doesnt mean everybody does

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
what a bakwas idea........maybe girls you know would pay that much to see this extremely untalented actor
You are extreemely ignorant about acting,,, ask other lagends like YUSUF KHAN (DILIP KUMAR), AMITABH, and anyone from INDO PAK, they will all praise SHAHRUKH KHAN
he is among the top, he is given best actor awards, the acting pundits are not CHAWALS by the way

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dont bring these kanjars topic here if somebody is so much intrested thn visit these kanjars website dont need here pls

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
majority praise him because of being a star not a brilliant actor............. like some people here

You are extreemely ignorant about acting,,, ask other lagends like YUSUF KHAN (DILIP KUMAR), AMITABH, and anyone from INDO PAK, they will all praise SHAHRUKH KHAN
he is among the top, he is given best actor awards, the acting pundits are not CHAWALS by the way

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
I also liked his acting in few of his films but I think it's absolutely not the proper platform to discuss specially Bollywood actors here, they are already everywhere on the media either you like them or dislike them the media wants you to watch them and I am sure there are hundreds of other websites which are specially dedicated to them and people discuss them so whoever would like to discuss them can go on those forums and discuss them there......

I think here on this website we need to discuss real life heroes and that's what our country needs desperately "Real Life Heroes".