az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Since we are seeing quite a handful amount of Indians, whose minds are somehow centered on only the single aim of defaming Pakistan, this unofficial thread is being dedicated to all that is happening inside their 'shining' India - as they still insist calling it.

India, the world's largest concentration of poverty, is marred by hundreds of independence movements through out the country, where religous groups roam the streets howling for blood of those who don't go by their thought, where mobs beat, burn and lynch women and children and where sex related crimes are towering high.

This thread should serve as a daily reminder to all Indians fanatically participating in anti-Pakistan rhetoric here, without having a look at what all is burning in their own Saffron backyard, that they unfortunately belong to a country which still has to come out of slums of intolerance.

Update 1 (5 Sep '10): Instead of engaging in fruitless discussions with these people, all Pakistanis are requested to give them an introduction to their country via news clippings and videos.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeh indian itnay baysharm hein keh in ki baysharmi ka muqabila nahi kia jaa sakta.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Killing of innocents, whether they are Muslim, Hindu or from any ethnic group, is condemnable.
This is video is slap on all of them, who blame Pakistan if one even farts in their country.
This video is enough to show them real face of Shining ENDia.
My advise to all ENDian members please leave saying Shining ENDia or turn your microscope face towards ENDia and think how can you resolve these issue. Do something for your country.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
we have the same problems!

Yes but our eyes are not close,
keeping these ground realities aside we are not going to strengthen defence ties with South korea, not going to do military excercises with israel, or buttering USA.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay now all anti-Indians on this forum have a good chance of pouring all their venoms and fire about India since this thread is posted. Most of the Pakistani members on this forum keep giving lectures and advising or trying to put their point of view across about India as if whole world is listening and aggress with you guys. It just giving yourself a false sense of satisfaction by doing India bashing and every Pakistani member of this forum want to prove to other Pakistani member that he is one step ahead in bashing India. I am not sure how it helps them or Pakistan in general.

We are here to reply back to your low leveling of knowledge that you have about India. I am not sure what you hear or where you read about India that only anything wrong thing is posted or written here about India is negative.

You must admit what the reality is and where India and Pakistan stands today in the world. What the world thinks about each Country. There are always good and bad things in every part of the world. Who does not have issues.

Nobody claims everything is wonderful and good in India but one thing I would like to say and you might not like ………….

WE ARE STILL 100% BETTER THAN YOU whether you like it or not.

You can comment what you like after this, I will not respond as it same old thing about India you guys know and you keep posting the same thing. Since i joined this forum, i have seen so many post like this. Who cares ??

Last edited:

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Killing of innocents, whether they are Muslim, Hindu or from any ethnic group, is condemnable.
This is video is slap on all of them, who blame Pakistan if one even farts in their country.
This video is enough to show them real face of Shining ENDia.
My advise to all ENDian members please leave saying Shining ENDia or turn your microscope face towards ENDia and think how can you resolve these issue. Do something for your country.

It counts for nothing what you think or what you feel about India. YOU are just a ZERO for us.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since we are seeing quite a handful amount of Indians, whose minds are somehow centered on only the single aim of defaming Pakistan, this unofficial thread is being dedicated to all that is happening inside their 'shining' India - as they still insist calling it.

India, the world's largest concentration of poverty, is marred by hundreds of independence movements through out the country, where religous groups roam the streets howling for blood of those who don't go by their thought, where mobs beat, burn and lynch women and children and where sex related crimes are towering high.

This thread should serve as a daily reminder to all Indians fanatically participating in anti-Pakistan rhetoric here, without having a look at what all is burning in their own Saffron backyard, that they belong to a country which still has to come out of slums of intolerance.

Kya hua ..... India ki Mirchi lagi hai kiya......... are you not able to digest you food.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

This thread should serve as a daily reminder to all Indians fanatically participating in anti-Pakistan rhetoric here, without having a look at what all is burning in their own Saffron backyard, that they belong to a country which still has to come out of slums of intolerance.

Very well said.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)

Daniel Pearl ???? Kuch yaad hai.............

There are numerous other things about Pakistan that I can also post but what is the use…. It is just directionless to argue with somebody like you……

Take a walk ….. you are still __________________

Last edited:

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Kya hua ..... India ki Mirchi lagi hai kiya......... are you not able to digest you food.

merchi humme nahi tumhein lagi hai tabhi apne first post mein khete ho ke abh mein jawab nahi ddonga aur phir 1 min baad hi 2nd aur aus ke 2 min baad hi 3rd post dal dia ais forum per ais ka matlab hai ke tumhein mirchi itni lagi hai tum aik min bhi nahi bhet sakte aur apne hi daawee per aik min baad haar gai ais tarah ki hi situation hai tumhare incredible india ki jisee tum hum sai 100% bheter khete hoo,, aur khud apne sawal mein hi jawab de dete hoo

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL This jimpack so facing severe inferiority complex, Indians better than us, we are facing so much troubles yet world still thinks we are better than you. No matter where you in west, they can just look at Pakistanis and tell the difference. JIM PUTAR feed your nations, TUM GHULAM THAY AUR RAHO GAY, TUM SEDHAY USS WAQAT RAHTAY HOO JAB OIL WALA DANDA WITH MIRCHAIN LAGA KAR ........BANYA QOOM HE AISAY HAY PHATO, CHALAK, SAZESHE, MAKAR, BACK STABBERS

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
It counts for nothing what you think or what you feel about India. YOU are just a ZERO for us.
Then why are you here among us??

Here you go .............
This is your problem,
You guys are living in Fool's Paradise. Know nothing about yourself and pointing others.
Time is not far when these issues will engulf you and this "Buttering Others Balls policy" will give you nothing but Balls.(bigsmile)

NaveedAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
JIMPACK i just want to add one thing y dont india accept pakistan as an independent Country as you still think pakistan is india's part please open your eyes british india is past and forget that we pakistanis will become a part of india in future even though we have to eat grass, the reason i am telling you is because i am pakistani born but my parents and grandparents were indian gujrati but my father is a die hard pakistani and whenever there is india pak verbal fight my father got crazy for pakistan even though we are facing financial crisis here in pak. so if my father is a true patriot just imagine about the rest of the pakistan.