For KSA fanboys: Treatment of Pakistanis in KSA and a critique of their great 'Independent' 'Islamic

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Senate body critical of injustices with Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia

* Committee directs Foreign Ministry to summon Saudi envoy

By Ijaz Kakakhel

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Ministry has been directed to summon Saudi Arabias ambassador to Pakistan to record strong protest over injustice with Pakistanis in the KSA, particularly the three people who were sentenced to death, despite the fact that they had paid diyat of Rs 4 million to the victims family.

Senate Standing Committee on Interior Chairman Senator Muhammad Talha Mahmood issued these directions while chairing a meeting at the Parliament House on Saturday. The committee asked the Foreign Ministry to ask Saudi ambassador not to take any action against the three Pakistanis until the provision of authentic documents of diyat and other agreements. He said that the Saudi government always mistreated Pakistanis. He termed the severe torture of the three Pakistanis facing a death sentence as injustice. The committee also directed the Foreign Ministry to provide every sort of assistance to Pakistani prisoners in Saudi Arabia. A sub-committee was formed and the Foreign Ministry directed it to provide a daily progress report to it.

Senator Abdul Razik Khan informed the committee the three Pakistani prisoners were in Saudi jail for the last several years. They were being charged for murder but the actual reason was some clashes with local Saudi people. They wanted to behead the innocent Pakistani workers. Initially, they sentenced for 12 years, then increased it to 14 years and now the Saudi Court handed them death sentence. These Pakistanis were severely tortured and according to Saudi rules, they might be beheaded. The relatives of these three prisoners already paid diyat to the victims family. After torturing, the Saudi police forced them to sign some legal papers, not giving them a chance to appeal.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs additional secretary informed the committee that the Supreme Court of Pakistan referred the case to the ministry on June 2010 to investigate it. A Pakistan council official, Shabir Hussain of Jeddah went and met the Pakistani prisoners. The prisoner told Shabir Hussain that a deal has been done between the victims family and money has been paid, and related documents would be provided to the Saudi government. He claimed that the relatives of the prisoners did not provide an agreement document to the ministry.

The committee expressed dissatisfaction that even after a year, the Foreign Ministry failed to contact the relatives of the prisoners families. Chairman of the committee directed the Foreign Ministry officials to present that official to the committee who met the Pakistani prisoners in Saudi Arabia. He also asked them to provide complete detail of the prisoners in the next meeting. The senator regretted that the Foreign Ministry totally failed to address the grievances of the expatriates.

Senator Haji Muhammad Adeel told the committee that the matter was with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 2004, but no action was taken.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\04\17\story_17-4-2011_pg7_2

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
It looks members around in this forum either use cut and paste, that means steel someone else hard work or kept busy in abusing each other ruthlerssly.

awan4ever

It looks members around in this forum either use cut and paste, that means steel someone else hard work or kept busy in abusing each other ruthlerssly.

For KSA fanboys: Treatment of Pakistanis in KSA and a critique of their great 'Independent' 'Islamic' justice system

By Ijaz Kakakhel

If theres a reference to the original article that isnt 'steeling' someones work.

Anyway you can be forgiven for being a moron since you call yourself a fan of the biggest moron in the country.

hans

Banned
Bhai Zardari lover,

Its Ok for you to throw in your idea, but the following line is also a cut and paste from your other post.
"It looks members around in this forum either use cut and paste, that means steel someone else hard work or kept busy in abusing each other ruthlerssly."

let me educate you... usually the original post is a cut and paste, then comes in review and feedback.... to counter ligation .. some time member use other reference with it self can be
newspaper clip or book reference.
Further, cant help, but if one is using Quran or Hadis... there is no alternate... one needs to cut and paste. Or one will be called a Heretic...

Get my point. Now go and floss Zardari dentures (prosthetic devices constructed to replace missing teeth/s).

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
as far as i know Pakistanis had to live with "yes boss" attitude all over middle east . no special rights.rules are made protect their rights only not those who works there(like pakistanis)

Imranpak

Pakistanis should seek employment in the Far East if not Europe of the USA, there may may problems in these places but still the people are miles better then the ignorant Saudi's. The Arab's as a whole never have or will be our friends, can't say i get upset seeing what Israel and the USA are doing to them.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
:(ALLAH pakistanns ki har jaga hifazat farmaye aameen

By Ijaz Kakakhel

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Ministry has been directed to summon Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to Pakistan to record strong protest over injustice with Pakistanis in the KSA, particularly the three people who were sentenced to death, despite the fact that they had paid diyat of Rs 4 million to the victim’s family.

Senate Standing Committee on Interior Chairman Senator Muhammad Talha Mahmood issued these directions while chairing a meeting at the Parliament House on Saturday. The committee asked the Foreign Ministry to ask Saudi ambassador not to take any action against the three Pakistanis until the provision of authentic documents of diyat and other agreements. He said that the Saudi government always mistreated Pakistanis. He termed the severe torture of the three Pakistanis facing a death sentence as “injustice”. The committee also directed the Foreign Ministry to provide every sort of assistance to Pakistani prisoners in Saudi Arabia. A sub-committee was formed and the Foreign Ministry directed it to provide a daily progress report to it.

Senator Abdul Razik Khan informed the committee the three Pakistani prisoners were in Saudi jail for the last several years. They were being charged for murder but the actual reason was some clashes with local Saudi people. They wanted to behead the innocent Pakistani workers. Initially, they sentenced for 12 years, then increased it to 14 years and now the Saudi Court handed them death sentence. These Pakistanis were severely tortured and according to Saudi rules, they might be beheaded. The relatives of these three prisoners already paid diyat to the victim’s family. After torturing, the Saudi police forced them to sign some legal papers, not giving them a chance to appeal.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs additional secretary informed the committee that the Supreme Court of Pakistan referred the case to the ministry on June 2010 to investigate it. A Pakistan council official, Shabir Hussain of Jeddah went and met the Pakistani prisoners. “The prisoner told Shabir Hussain that a deal has been done between the victim’s family and money has been paid, and related documents would be provided to the Saudi government.” He claimed that the relatives of the prisoners did not provide an agreement document to the ministry.

The committee expressed dissatisfaction that even after a year, the Foreign Ministry failed to contact the relatives of the prisoners’ families. Chairman of the committee directed the Foreign Ministry officials to present that official to the committee who met the Pakistani prisoners in Saudi Arabia. He also asked them to provide complete detail of the prisoners in the next meeting. The senator regretted that the Foreign Ministry totally failed to address the grievances of the expatriates.

Senator Haji Muhammad Adeel told the committee that the matter was with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs since 2004, but no action was taken.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2011\04\17\story_17-4-2011_pg7_2

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
The real name of the country is Hijaz not Saudi Arabia, this Saudi Arabia is hijack by all-e- Saudi who use to kill Hajjis and looted their money just in 17th century, and they claim that they are belong to the Jews of Kheber , they are the biggest trouble in Muslim world, defending Amrecian and Jews interest, what els you can aspect out of them they have no problem to kill Pakistanis, Bangladesh, and other poor countries citizens who go their for labor, but can not touch American , no matter even they openly drive on roads, violating Saudi law, they do not charge, Britisher, USA, Canadian, or any western countries Citizens,These Dogs have to go soon, and leave Muslim world alone.and we could free our Hijaz from these looters

saeed khan

I have spent my childhood in Saudi Arabia. My dad was employeed in an American company named Aramco so we had a bit easy life.
But I have seen the justice of Arabs. It has different levels for foreigners.
1-Americans
2-Europeans and Canadians
3-Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis
All the strict rules apply only on Pakistanis, Indians and Bangladeshis.
I lived in UK many years and found that in UK justice is for everyone.
I had a question in my mind that why these non Muslim countries are much more developed than us and why Allah Taala always helps them?
After living in UK I got the answer of my question "Justice".

Last edited:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aal-e-Saud ka doodh pee kay palnay waloon, koi jawab to do............... sitti gum ho gaii kya????[hilar](clap)

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Three Pakistanis on death row: Senate panel asks Saudi Arabia to stay execution

Three Pakistanis on death row: Senate panel asks Saudi Arabia to stay execution

By Zahid Gishkori
Published: April 17, 2011

senate1111111111111-139179-139768-140961-142044-143983-144596-145501-146095-146778-149918-151148-640x480.jpg

Prisoners being held despite paying Rs4 million in diyat.

ISLAMABAD:
The Senate standing committee on interior has asked Saudi Arabia not to execute three Pakistani nationals on death row until the conclusion of negotiations for their release through diplomatic channels.

Committee members directed the Foreign Office to summon the Saudi Ambassador to express its concerns over the issue. They lambasted embassy officials in Saudi Arabia for their indifference. Premier Gilani should fire the vice councillor for dereliction of duty, demanded Senator Raziq Khan.

It is the first time that the Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan Abdul Aziz bin Ibrahim al Ghadeer will be summoned by the foreign office to explain his governments stance on the impending death sentence for the prisoners. Committee Chairman Senator Talha Mehmood has also asked the Foreign Office to convey its concerns about Pakistanis languishing in Saudi prisons for decades. He has asked Additional Secretary Middle East, Muhammad Aslam to submit his report to the committee within two days.

The Senate committee has advised the Foreign Office to take up the cases of other Pakistanis imprisoned in Saudi Arabia and has asked for case details by the end of this month. In view of the close ties shared by the two countries, Saudi Arabia should not treat imprisoned Pakistanis like animals, he said.

The Senate panel was informed that three Pakistanis have been awarded the death sentence after they had paid Rs4 million in diyat to the bereaved families and sent a copy of the agreement to Saudi authorities. Rahmul Wahab, Abdul Rahman and Bashir Afridi were charged for the murder of two Indonesian women and a Pakistani citizen in Saudi Arabia in 1999. The committee summoned Pakistans Vice Councilor to Jeddah, Muhammad Nasrullah and asked him to take up the issue with Saudi officials.

The convicts families informed the committee that Saudi authorities initially accepted the terms of the agreement but the court later disregarded them and converted their imprisonment into the death sentence. They wrote to the PM, the Foreign Office and Saudi officials but no one has taken up their case.

The three prisoners have spent 12 years in confinement, but the allegations against them have yet to be proven in a court of law. Khan informed the House that the Saudi police has been brutally torturing them for years. There is a strong possibility that the local police may behead these prisoners any time.

The senate body has constituted a sub-committee to monitor any progress in the case of the three prisoners. The lawmakers have warned of a protest in front of the Saudi Embassy if its officials fail to address the issue.

The committee also discussed the procurement by the Frontier Corps (FC) stationed in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa in the last three years. FC officials informed the Committee that they purchased physical assets to fulfill requirements during the last three years. It has directed Col Ijaz to appear with the head of operations and the relevant record in the next meeting.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 17th, 2011.

doctor

Citizen
It's a fact that life of Pakistani,, Indians and bengalis is very hard in saudia specially in terms of self respect and dignity. Arabs are very arrogant and harsh with these nationalities. I have spent two years in gulf with Arabs and came to conclusion that living and working with is really a hard task. You believe me, the easiest people for Pakistani to mengle with are Indians specially the north Indians. Arabs do not have real respect for Pakistan. And they have very secretive social set us, unwilling to interact with other people specially poor asians. But I think their days are numbered because they do not have type of expertise in any field. All oil rich countries are dependent on other countries. Till how long will these oil wells lasts? What they will do after that. They do not have vision for future. The other wrong thing they are doing, specially saudia is sponsoring of violent Muslim movements not knowing fact that this factor will come to their own waters one day

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's a fact that life of Pakistani,, Indians and bengalis is very hard in saudia specially in terms of self respect and dignity. Arabs are very arrogant and harsh with these nationalities. I have spent two years in gulf with Arabs and came to conclusion that living and working with is really a hard task. You believe me, the easiest people for Pakistani to mengle with are Indians specially the north Indians. Arabs do not have real respect for Pakistan. And they have very secretive social set us, unwilling to interact with other people specially poor asians. But I think their days are numbered because they do not have type of expertise in any field. All oil rich countries are dependent on other countries. Till how long will these oil wells lasts? What they will do after that. They do not have vision for future. The other wrong thing they are doing, specially saudia is sponsoring of violent Muslim movements not knowing fact that this factor will come to their own waters one day

Hello Doctor,
This old fellow spent his entire youth with Arabs in Libya, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Bahrain. I agree with you that, the life of Pakistani, Indians and Bengalis is very hard in Saudia especially in terms of self respect and dignity but we are responsible ourselves. Our worst representation leaving Doctors, Engineers & those skilled/qualified 92% comprises of them who had a single point agenda to move from 'rags to riches" at all costs. Yes! Living and working with them is really a hard task because we are used to tardy, inefficient and pass time jobs. Equally right, the Arabs are dependant on 'us' for support services like we need dishwashers, sweepers, servants for house jobs and drivers etc. etc. They do have a vision for their future. Since long predictions are being made that their oil wells are growing to dry. I agree it happens but they invest much more in Oil & gas explorations and Oil well drillings. Their "Income" is invested in Petro-chemical sector and has become more lucrative than oil revenue. They are arrogant, alcoholic, adulterous but still better than us. Western democracy has eroded social and moral fiber of our society but they are better living in their countries as they learn fast and are well educated and qualified in almost (Now) all segments of life. Send me a PM if you wish to enlighten your perceptions about them.