For MQM supporters

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46tN7GiDuTU&feature=related[/video]

Please do not start a fight here, this is a postive video so take ur negitivity else where. I hope the karachites still dont feel this way. The people of pakistan hope nothing but the best for you and you are every bit as pakistanis as the rest of us and if anyone says other wise he is definately not a pakistani or a muslim. Enjoy.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother first you have to understand our mentality , we are by nature very rude people we do not hesitate to kick you where it hurts...and these politicans do not speak for us ...It is wrong i admit and theres no excuse for it ,people living abroad hardly come back so they have nothing to do with this issue. But yes the people is karachi need to start trusting each other and forget all the nonsense. Karachi was practically built by you guys so these politicians have no right to say anythng neither any other pakistani. But insist you leave positive remarks about being pakistani and karachite not about altaf or mqm or anp or pmln or imran khan ...please leave them out of this

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
kamran82us said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNe_Ksng5q8&feature=related[/video]

Now this is the question from all pakistanis that people who migrate from india after independence do they came coz they got joota in india or they sacrifice for pakistan independence & left everything back in india. I think shahi syed is Racist & he should be called in court for what he said inside pakistan against other pakistanis as if somebody would do in britain would be charge of racism. Shahi syed comments can only help to break pakistan for those outside sources who wanna split pakistan into pieces like india & usa.

A

abbasiali

@furry
@kamran
@itsnotme

Dear All,

I appreciate your contribution in this thread, we all are aware of emotional feeling towards Pakistan and then individually towards our community and then ethnicity,

What we looking for at this present moment to our survival as an individual as well as, as a nation.

Is this fair enough to bring some clips of some emotional speeches, which actually have resulted as nil. calling someone patriot of own choice and, on the contrary endorse racist those, whom we don't like or doesn't want listen them.

Why don't all of you make up your mind to build one consensus. Instead of wasting time in remembering our PAST. Why don't you all plan for future.

Would really like to hear from all you, your valued feed back.

Regards

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abbasi Bhai i respect your point of view & agree.

I will request you to bring your friend back who gave up coming on this forum. You might know who I m talking about

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
@furry
@kamran
@itsnotme

Dear All,

I appreciate your contribution in this thread, we all are aware of emotional feeling towards Pakistan and then individually towards our community and then ethnicity,

What we looking for at this present moment to our survival as an individual as well as, as a nation.

Is this fair enough to bring some clips of some emotional speeches, which actually have resulted as nil. calling someone patriot of own choice and, on the contrary endorse racist those, whom we don't like or doesn't want listen them.

Why don't all of you make up your mind to build one consensus. Instead of wasting time in remembering our PAST. Why don't you all plan for future.

Would really like to hear from all you, your valued feed back.

Regards

Im sorry i could not fully understand what you are trying to ask but ill try to ask us but ill try my best since i posted this video.

I concede, past is the past, but it still haunts some of us ie the mohajirs, balochis and pathans to some extent and to a small minority i must say. I was not trying to bring up the past, i was just trying to spread some love instead of hatred and for once have the MQM walas or any other ethinicity say "you guys are not so bad".

Whether you or me like to believe in it or not, some of them do feel that way and you cannot just forget about that like we forgot about the balochis.I have no knowledge of mqm history or what happened in karachi back in the day as i was only a baby and ive never been to karachi... but what i do know is it will take a collective effort for us to get out of this and nun of us can do it alone. If we do not unite we will be consumed by our own hatred instead of dealing with the real issues. I precisely agree with you , we need to plan for the future and this is what my plan is telling me to do. I think you might be thinking im a mqm fan or a mohajir but im not and this video is not in support of MQM or altaf or any party. This is just my way of saying sorry and getting on with the future, we must solve our own diputes now to have any sucess later, success built on failure is only bound for failure and nothing else. I hope that explains my motives.
I would like nothing more than for the people of pakistan to be muslims and forget about caste creed and ethnicity , but it is an integral part of who we are as a society and nation. We need to accept and admire each others specialities instead of trying to erase our history and culture. That i believe will be much easier. You can get a punjabi or pathan to say i am pakistani but you cannot get them to say i am not a punjabi or pathan. We are trying to go against the current and i think its going to be harder that way. People may disagree but thats how i feel.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol Again i just posted this cause i like it , i did not intend to go one way or the other..it was just recreational ...i felt like doing something nice for the mqm guys so i posted it

A

abbasiali

furry87 said:
lol Again i just posted this cause i like it , i did not intend to go one way or the other..it was just recreational ...i felt like doing something nice for the mqm guys so i posted it
Dear Furry,

My apology if I couldn't make you understand a simple logic.

What is the need of today, do we have to live in our past or have to go for "PROGRESS" Its not the matter of me and you, its matters when it came as "us" that means we are together,

One individual cannot deliver, which can be deliver by a team, talent is always available and its not restricted to one ethnicity, its open and all we need to do is, to find out the right person regardless of ethnicity.

What I emphasis, is please stop looking back, out past is full of lessons, and in in one, it says, please united and look forward.

I hope you probably got my message.

Pehle to main ye bata don kai main [altaf] MQM ka supporter na ab hon or na pehle tha.

Ye jo kuch bakwas SHAHE SAID ye (Syed nahi hai)ne or AFRIDI ne ki hai or jo ASFAND YAR WALI karta hai .
In ka kia taluq hai Karachi say in kai pass apna soba hai ye wahan jo dil chahe karen hum ne in say kabhi nahi pocha kai ye kia kar rahe hain ye sab [altaf] MQM kai pale howi hain MQM in ko paise dete hai warna ap 25 sal pehle ki tareekh utha kar dekh leen kai MOHAJIR pore Pakistan ka sab say parha likha tabqa tha jahan jate thee sab izat karte the sirf mera nahi or bohat say logon ka mushahida hai.
sirf in logon ki yane PATHAN or PANJABION ki sisat ki wajha say ye MQM bane kun kai sarkari nokrion per koi MOHAJIR bharti nahi ho sakta tha Cricket/Hockey or dosre teamon main nahi khel sakta tha ye sab in hi ki wajha say howa hai or ab ye MQM ki wajha say itne taqqtwar ho gai hain kai isi sheher main rehte hain or hum ko gali deten hain ek khas bat (main kabhi bhi am pathan or panjabi say nafrat nahi karta ) ye nafrat sirf Elite Class say hai jinhon ne ye system banaya hai or ab ye masoom pathanon ko wargla rahe hian kai in ko maro .
Main saf tor per kehta hon kai in ka koi taluq nahi hai is sheher KARACHI say ye sirf mehnat karne ai hain or in ko wapas jana ho ga. is tarha to Indian bohat ziada hain UAE main kal wo keh deen kai hum to ab yahen rahen gai is mulk ko to hum ne banaya hai or jo wahan kai watne hain wobahar jaeen ye kese ho sakta hai .
Allah is [altaf] begherat insan ko hidayat de kai ye kuch ache kam kar sake.in kai kiy howe ki saza hum logon ko bhugatne pare gi,
Isi Karachi main Land mafia Pthan hai, Faqeer mafia Pthan or Panjabi hai, Police mafia pathan or panjabi hai Drug mafia pathan hai Molvi mafia pathan or panjabi hai konsi mafia hai jo in dono kai pas nahi hai or in kai samne ek mafia hai or wo hai MQM.ye 100 or MQM ek.
Allah tamam logo wo pakhton hon panjabi hon balochi hon sindhi hon ya mohajir hon sab ko in siasat danon say mehfoz rakhe.

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Karachilover

I am 100% agree with you brother im from Karachi too.

@furry87

we all know you are stupid. so please don't prove your stupidity again and again posting like these videos.

Pakistan Zindabad [imran]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
going a bit over board guys...i didnt know ur hate for one party is so great that you dont hesitate to alienate a huge portion of one ethnicity. Yes i am stupid , go ahead create more BLAs and TTPs, its ur funeral

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
pakland said:
@Karachilover

I am 100% agree with you brother im from Karachi too.

@furry87

we all know you are stupid. so please don't prove your stupidity again and again posting like these videos.

Pakistan Zindabad [imran]
koi faida nahi, ye sahib kabi nahi samajty

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
free kashmir, tum to pakistani bhi nahi ho tum beech mein kahan se aa gaye, aap mere bhai kahin uk mein kashmir association dhoond lein aur unse puncha pakistan ki kashmir policy kia hai shahid aap ki ambiguity dur ho jaye...khud aaj tak kuch kia nahi hai dusron ko batein sunaney mein sher hain ,hum tumharey naukar hain?? Azad kashmir mein guns lena bohat asaan hai tum bhi jklf ko bolo pakistanyon ko hi maar lein indian to marey nahi jate...waisey bhi kotli se kafi jihadi nikalte hain, zada masla nahi ho ga apni armed resistance shuru kerne mein...try ker lo shahid hum azadi de dein, shuru hi nahi kero ge to pata kaise chaley ga haina ??

The rest of you im sorry , kill all mohajirs and balochs and pathans that will save pakistan. Nothing like spilling blood to get the patriotism going huh