For Those, who are Criticizing Pakistan Forces.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
For those who are criticizing Navy, Army, PAF (only due the presence of some corrupt GENERALS ......)

"If you want to destabilize and destroy a country, all you have to do is create enmity between its people and their army".

The world-renowned Muslim Ruler "Salahuddin Ayyubi"

92.gif

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid whole world asking why and how they get in there , were navy sleeping? After they get in there and attack , you lost lives and assets , and the reputation of pakistan , stop giving false justifications , peoples are laughing on you , you stupid

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=9729]thepearl[/MENTION], [MENTION=8210]habib22[/MENTION]

dun mind the abusive language ...... its time to unite ourselves rather than throw dirt each other ..... wake up my friend

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A whole naval base screwed over by a bunch of 20 year olds.

And this is the brave reply. Dhaka laga ker jahaz side per ker deaye!!

Bravo.

I demand a Nishane-Haider for these brave men!!!

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=9729]thepearl[/MENTION], [MENTION=8210]habib22[/MENTION]

dun mind the abusive language ...... its time to unite ourselves rather than throw dirt each other ..... wake up my friend

محترم ہم آپ کی فوج کے بے تنخواہ کے ملازم ہیں، ہم نے آپ پر برسوں بے پناہ احتبار کیا، مگر بھوت معذرت کے ساتھ آب ہم سچ کو سچ اور جھوٹ کو جھوٹ کہیں گے. ہم میرانشاہ سے لے کر کراچی تک آپ کی کارگردگی دیکھ چکے
ہیں. مجھے ذاتی طور پر پاک فوج کے جوانوں سے بوھوت پیار ہے مگر، مجھے جرنیلوں سے سخت نفرت ہے
پاک فوج اور ملک کی اس حالت کے ذمدار جرنیل ہیں

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
no jigar its time to clean the s.h.i.t
I do agree brother, its time to kicked out these B*****ds from us .... those lunatic political parties leaders, corrupt generals, corrupt technocrats/bureaucrats, corrupt govt employees, we will have to unite each other rather than adopt criticisum ..... Wake up my friends ... it is the goal of our enemies to destroy us by create hate, racism among us, demotivate ourselves from our forces only due to corrupt generals ..... Wake up .... & come forward to save GREEN LAND from "Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq". You all know that Every nation goes through good and bad times. But the ones which show spirit, resilience and determination in fighting all odds emerge victorious. Pakistan is standing at a critical juncture. The country is at war. A war which has been forced upon it. A war in which it has been attacked both by its enemies and allies. These are hard time for the people of Pakistan, but they have to fight it out till success is achieved. It is time to set aside differences and mobilise all resources i.e. political, diplomatic and military to face the challenge. We have to unite ..... IN SHA ALLAH we will fight .... IN SHA ALLAH

Star Gazer

محترم ہم آپ کی فوج کے بے تنخواہ کے ملازم ہیں، ہم نے آپ پر برسوں بے پناہ احتبار کیا، مگر بھوت معذرت کے ساتھ آب ہم سچ کو سچ اور جھوٹ کو جھوٹ کہیں گے. ہم میرانشاہ سے لے کر کراچی تک آپ کی کارگردگی دیکھ چکے
ہیں. مجھے ذاتی طور پر پاک فوج کے جوانوں سے بوھوت پیار ہے مگر، مجھے جرنیلوں سے سخت نفرت ہے
پاک فوج اور ملک کی اس حالت کے ذمدار جرنیل ہیں

And Mr NS came to power on the shoulders of this Army, at that time everything was right and now the rules have changed?
I think the politicians of Pakistan are very cunning! They have used the vote of the people when they could and then they have used the Army when they could not use the vote to their own advantage. I think Army has been decieved by the politicians.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ہرلحظہ ہے مومن کي نئي شان، نئي آن
گفتار ميں، کردار ميں، اللہ کي برہان
قہاري و غفاري و قدوسي و جبروت
يہ چار عناصر ہوں تو بنتا ہے مسلمان

علامہ اقبال‎

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہرلحظہ ہے مومن کي نئي شان، نئي آن
گفتار ميں، کردار ميں، اللہ کي برہان
قہاري و غفاري و قدوسي و جبروت
يہ چار عناصر ہوں تو بنتا ہے مسلمان

علامہ اقبال‎

What is the relation between this Thread and is this post???????????????????????
Apparently it seems that Pak Army(Pvt) don't qualify to be a Musalman according to the definition given by Iqbal.(hmm)

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
LOL, if one have the qualities of Muslim as defined by Dr.Iqbal, then In Sha ALLAH we will be true Muslim & PAKISTANI, after wards we can get rid off all our problems ..... I hope I defined it now .... or should I give explanation every time after post the poetry of Dr.Iqbal .....??????????

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is ALWAYS the brave junior officers and jawans who have to face the **** head on because of the blunders of the idiots sitting comfortably in GHQ and Aabpara, playing Jihadi double games, ordering killings of Baloch people, grabbing DHA plots and housing schemes on bogus contracts, and fleecing money from aid and budget.

The question is, HOW MUCH OF OUR JAWANS WILL WE SACRIFICE BEFORE WE START TO QUESTION AND DEMAND ANSWERS FROM THESE GENERALS??!!

We demand ACCOUNTABILITY everyday...its time the Pak Army faces it too! Army is NOT above the law, and as civilians we have the right to demand them be transparent to us and admit their follies and work to sort them out WITHOUT hiding behind fake 'national interest' claims!

Only then can Pak Army restore its honour, dignity, prestige, and grace which it lost long ago!

Last edited:

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Inshallah ........... per meray bhai criticism tu jin k khilaf ho raha hai wo thik hain yeh tu tm b mantay ho tu phr problem kya hai hum unhain q apnay sath milain wo alag hi ho jain hum say isi main hamari behtari hai
I do agree brother, its time to kicked out these B*****ds from us .... those lunatic political parties leaders, corrupt generals, corrupt technocrats/bureaucrats, corrupt govt employees, we will have to unite each other rather than adopt criticisum ..... Wake up my friends ... it is the goal of our enemies to destroy us by create hate, racism among us, demotivate ourselves from our forces only due to corrupt generals ..... Wake up .... & come forward to save GREEN LAND from "Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq". You all know that Every nation goes through good and bad times. But the ones which show spirit, resilience and determination in fighting all odds emerge victorious. Pakistan is standing at a critical juncture. The country is at war. A war which has been forced upon it. A war in which it has been attacked both by its enemies and allies. These are hard time for the people of Pakistan, but they have to fight it out till success is achieved. It is time to set aside differences and mobilise all resources i.e. political, diplomatic and military to face the challenge. We have to unite ..... IN SHA ALLAH we will fight .... IN SHA ALLAH

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Army mein 5 Lakh log kahan se aye hain. All are families from all over the Pakistan. Jo log Army ko galiyan de rahe vo Pakistan ki 5 Lakh families ko galiyan de rahe. Ye to Pakistani awam ki touheen hai. Forum pe Tanqeed kerna asan hai aur border pe ja ke goli khana mushkil hai. Positive tanqeed kero jis se koi solution bhi nikle. Accountability her idare ki honi chahye, iss mein kis ko shak hai.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our brave solders did great job, may Allah bless their sougls with Jannat ! The question is if the base has been thrice attacked then it was enough

warning tightened the security and put the base on Red Alert ? It made us very saddened for all the losses, prevention is better then cure ?

Now please for God sake use Hi-Tech devices to secure all the other important instalations. ( No rich polition and general will park his BMW outside

in the night on road without observation )? May Allah protect and bless us all with securty, prosparity, dignity and unity, Amen !

canadian

That really is the aim of our enemies.They couldnt defeat us so they are creating a wedge between our people and our Armed Forces and some of us have fallen right into that trap.

FaisalKh

A whole naval base screwed over by a bunch of 20 year olds.

And this is the brave reply. Dhaka laga ker jahaz side per ker deaye!!

Bravo.

I demand a Nishane-Haider for these brave men!!!

Criticize kerne ke liye koe himmat ki zaroorat nahi hoti kyon ke wo har koe karta hai lekin jo kaam navy walon ne kiya us ke liye baray dil gurday ki zarorat hoti hai ke her taraf firing ho rahi hai aur aap us mai jaan khatray mai daal kar difaa karo... ye buzdilon ka kaam nahi hai... navy ke jawanon ke sath sath un fire fighters ko bhi mat bhoolo jinhon ne mazeed nuksaan hone se bachane ke liye apni jaaan de deee.... hope these sacrifices wont fall to more deaf ears like u....

awan4ever

Criticize kerne ke liye koe himmat ki zaroorat nahi hoti kyon ke wo har koe karta hai lekin jo kaam navy walon ne kiya us ke liye baray dil gurday ki zarorat hoti hai ke her taraf firing ho rahi hai aur aap us mai jaan khatray mai daal kar difaa karo... ye buzdilon ka kaam nahi hai... navy ke jawanon ke sath sath un fire fighters ko bhi mat bhoolo jinhon ne mazeed nuksaan hone se bachane ke liye apni jaaan de deee.... hope these sacrifices wont fall to more deaf ears like u....

I have nothing against them. But you must look at the level of ineptness of the whole military machine instead of the valor of a few.

FaisalKh

I have nothing against them. But you must look at the level of ineptness of the whole military machine instead of the valor of a few.

Now u r totally upside down here, there are few bunch of idiots in the army not majority of them... and those idiots are on higher ranks ruling the patriots and using them according to their own interest not in the nation's interest and u cant say those patriots should start a brawl against these corrupt generals and protest against their policies but things dont work like this in the army... any force's strength is their unity despite they have different opinions.... and some of them do their job according to their way just like attacks on mush was supposed as inside jobs. Now the policies or security was concern of higher level officials and they had to take the decision how to strengthen the security... the guys who sacrificed their lives were just there to protect the resources according to higher officials policy and they did well... when we criticize politicians we dont say all the politicians we specify the corrupt ones so when u criticize army should also include such terms becoz when u say army u also criticize martyrs like Yasir who sacrificed his present for our and our children's future...