Forum And The field !

Imjutt

MPA (400+ posts)
Forum is now full of wild hogs and sold-out pigs like we have allover Pakistan's field !
almost on all top positions. 😁😁

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's just a handful of haramis with multiple losernames busy scamming their handlers out of their ill gotten money lol. They get paid per post.... don't pay these shit falcons any attention.... just know if you ever feel useless or question your place in the universe, think of these haramis like Mocha7, Khi, Pakistan90210, RajaRawal111, Democratics, M_Shameer, Islamabadiya etc and trust me, you'll feel better.....

Democratics

MPA (400+ posts)
It's just a handful of haramis with multiple losernames busy scamming their handlers out of their ill gotten money lol. They get paid per post.... don't pay these shit falcons any attention.... just know if you ever feel useless or question your place in the universe, think of these haramis like Mocha7, Khi, Pakistan90210, RajaRawal111, Democratics, M_Shameer, Islamabadiya etc and trust me, you'll feel better.....
images

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
the forum is littered with nonsense postings from certain paid PMLN trolls with specific ID's which at times feel like a spam attack here. its totally understandable that they are only doing their job and they get paid for this but at least siast.pk should start charging them for posting more than 2 or 3 posts a day. this way siasat.pk will also get a share of the loot & plunder & in the process may cut down on the nonsense here 😀

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is why it compelled our friend Qudsi to think that Siasat.pk has switched sides.
This is an alarming situation.
Adeel should know that business should have some ethics.

Qudsi

Personally, I believe it's a balancing act. A few months back, these trolls complained about not getting a level playing field here. Now, they are getting it. Just a few days ago, they were banned in Pakistan too, for being open and transparent.

Secondly, you have to look at the bigger picture here. I don’t think siasat.pk should pick any sides. They have employees on the ground reporting for us. Members like us post organic material and communicate naturally. None of us have created any WhatsApp groups to debate today’s agenda, etc. That is the main reason we have all lasted this long without switching IDs, while the other side has had to come up with new IDs and payment plans.

Lastly, siasat.pk is a public forum. They don’t check your CNIC, verify your SIM biometrically, or check Party flags before letting you in. Everyone should have the right to speak freely and openly. Yes, I agree with you that there is continuous posting of filth and garbage, but I've found a solution to this. I have put all of them on my ignore list, and their inorganic material eventually fizzles out as they receive less engagement.

Adeel is already in a very difficult position because of this forum. It's not easy to provide the citizens of Pakistan with a platform to vent freely. The 'Company' always likes to keep things favorable for them, and siasat.pk is like a cactus stuck in their butt. There’s no other platform that allows what siasat.pk does. I’ve spent time in other Pakistani forums and they are heavily moderated. Comparatively, siasat.pk is very liberal."

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Personally, I believe it's a balancing act. A few months back, these trolls complained about not getting a level playing field here. Now, they are getting it. Just a few days ago, they were banned in Pakistan too, for being open and transparent.

Secondly, you have to look at the bigger picture here. I don’t think siasat.pk should pick any sides. They have employees on the ground reporting for us. Members like us post organic material and communicate naturally. None of us have created any WhatsApp groups to debate today’s agenda, etc. That is the main reason we have all lasted this long without switching IDs, while the other side has had to come up with new IDs and payment plans.

Lastly, siasat.pk is a public forum. They don’t check your CNIC, verify your SIM biometrically, or check Party flags before letting you in. Everyone should have the right to speak freely and openly. Yes, I agree with you that there is continuous posting of filth and garbage, but I've found a solution to this. I have put all of them on my ignore list, and their inorganic material eventually fizzles out as they receive less engagement.

Adeel is already in a very difficult position because of this forum. It's not easy to provide the citizens of Pakistan with a platform to vent freely. The 'Company' always likes to keep things favorable for them, and siasat.pk is like a cactus stuck in their butt. There’s no other platform that allows what siasat.pk does. I’ve spent time in other Pakistani forums and they are heavily moderated. Comparatively, siasat.pk is very liberal."

چیمہ صاب او میرا سیاسی بیان سی... باقی تسی سمجھدار او

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہائے سواتی کھسری کتنی اذیت میں سسک رہی ہے دل ہی خوش ہو گیا۔۔۔
🤣😂