Fouzia Wahab insulted the boy who made the world record by getting 23As in O Levels.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Another Pakistani student made world record( 23 A grades in O-Level), fouzia wahab insulted him

We are so so very proud of you Ibhrahim !!!!! we all salute you. Forget about politicians they are shameless creators....... they don't want the common people to excel. Allah aap ko aur himat day aur aap Pakistan ka naam aur roshan karo. Salaam and shabaash to your parents and to your teachers. Keep it up.

Last edited:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Another Pakistani student made world record( 23 A grades in O-Level), fouzia wahab insulted him

Subhan ALLAH we are Thanksful to Allah for this young man and very Proud for his brilliant result Pakistani all over the world are Proud about your achievements may Allah give you what you want in life for good Aameen.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Fouzia Wahab insulted the boy who made the world record my getting 23As in O Levels.

No doubt she's so stupid bcuz her kid didn't make this achievement.

These politicians are jealous bcuz they if their kids can't do it then no body else should get it. They are bunch of Idiots.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Fouzia Wahab insulted the boy who made the world record my getting 23As in O Levels.

Oh my God.... I just finished watching the whole episode of Kal Tak............... this Fouzia is rubbish…………. She is so ……….I am speechless. Feel like pulling my hair. She literally ridiculed this poor kid. Ya Allah kin jahiloon kay hath may maray mulk ki hukumat ah gayee hay. yeh tu Jamshed Dasti say bhi do hath aagay hay.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Subhan Allah,

Great achievement by this kid, Masha Allah,

You can't expect anything better from these politician thieves, they know Pakistan's brighter future is about to take over, this is what, they can't digest, for them its better, that these kids will migrate to Europe USA Canada, so their illitrate kids will keep dominate.............but they should know, there time is over....soon.....Egypt is already on the move of change after Tunis...guess who is going to be next....

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

I m agree with fauzia wahab coz i m not biased . If you look in broader perspective by just encouraging this guy on tele & not calling some one from sindh board or punjab board Etc we are sending this message to all those students that what you are studying is shit & if u want to be recognize u wanna study with O level. Then you can come on tele. I appreciate his efforts for studying hard & good luck to him But in general we should hav one education system for all. How many education systems exist in England ?

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

jamhoriat kee phuppi

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mujhe to lagta hay ke ya to Fauzia Wahab khud O level main fail ho chuki hay yar phir us ka bacha fail huwa hay. Is liye itni sari hui hay.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai if you watch the whole episode................. she was clueless.............. she doesn't know about O and A level system..... she is saying it is not a recognised system.

Mujhe to lagta hay ke ya to Fauzia Wahab khud O level main fail ho chuki hay yar phir us ka bacha fail huwa hay. Is liye itni sari hui hay.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

Subhan Allah,

You can't expect anything better from these politician thieves, they know Pakistan's brighter future is about to take over, this is what, they can't digest, for them its better, that these kids will migrate to Europe USA Canada, so their illitrate kids will keep dominate.............but they should know, there time is over....soon.....Egypt is already on the move of change after Tunis...guess who is going to be next....
Excellent reply Abbasi:
Pakistan needs a reformer, who cares if he comes via either democracy or dictatorship. We lost one THE GREAT SIR MUSHARAF, just because of these politicians.
You have a right to disagree.
But still I am looking at Imran Khan to come over. If Generals ever ask him to join Marshal law, he should do it. The only way this reformer IK can come to power and do something for this nation.

imzi pakista

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan have wide vision and he want all nation must get education and he always respect national hereos..............vote for imran khan

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

Can we expect anything good from any PPP leader including Fauzia Wahab ?????

Spartacus

No doubt she's so stupid bcuz her kid didn't make this achievement.

These politicians are jealous bcuz they if their kids can't do it then no body else should get it. They are bunch of Idiots.

No doubt she's so stupid bcuz her kid didn't make this achievement. ( Agree )

Spartacus

Subhan Allah,

You can't expect anything better from these politician thieves, they know Pakistan's brighter future is about to take over, this is what, they can't digest, for them its better, that these kids will migrate to Europe USA Canada, so their illitrate kids will keep dominate.............but they should know, there time is over ....soon.....Egypt is already on the move of change after Tunis...guess who is going to be next....

They should know, there time is over ....... ( abbasiali )
AAb Tukht Gerrrayeee Gayain Gaain ......Aoor Taaj Uchalay Gayain Gaain

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish Javed Choudhry had asked Fouzia Wahab that how many A's she had received.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

Fauzi to wese bhi ullu ki paaathhhiii he, islie forget her, duusra ye bhai VOTE FOR IMRAN, last chance, i swear, warna Allah hafiz, good bye
Oh my God.... I just finished watching the whole episode of Kal Tak............... this Fouzia is rubbish…………. She is so ……….I am speechless. Feel like pulling my hair. She literally ridiculed this poor kid. Ya Allah kin jahiloon kay hath may maray mulk ki hukumat ah gayee hay. yeh tu Jamshed Dasti say bhi do hath aagay hay.

hesham

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I totaly agreed with fauzia , she is feeling shame with this guy. she show her class ,there would be any matric student in the show with her.

Hunna

Bilal_Mushi..]We are so so very proud of you Ibhrahim !!!!! we all salute you. Forget about politicians they are shameless creators.....

Let me correct you here ..our creator is Allah no other can be creator for us muslims ..honey you can call our politician creatures or animals lol :P