Freedom of Expression?Shah Rukh forced to Bent down on Knees

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Interesting that Shah Rukh Khan is being hounded by politicians and media alike after his comments about Pakistani players should have been included in the IPL.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech ?

Not even the heroes at the very centre of their culture are free from castigation by their media. Anti-Pakistan is the new 'in' topic in all of Indian media, and amongst most Indians.

He mentioned this on BBC in his interview yesterday.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0S1g0wrbQ[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raIrOWIcYIA[/video]

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
narrow minded people have forgotten the idea of freedom of speech it seems. Thats shah rukhs opinion, not theirs, so why have a problem? Just now "some ppl" will be saying "ship him off to pakistan" because they are "ashamed he is an indian"

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's unbelieveable the way Indians are reacting, Shah Rukh Khan has been literally forced to come down on knees and apologize. All he said was that he didn't think Pakistani players should have been ignored in IPL, Aamir Khan, Arbaz Khan and Slamn Khan also agreed. I was watching an Indian news channel and i was shocked to see how hundreds of policemen were guiding him to ensure he could safely reach his car. To his credit, he has REFUSED to apologize to Thackrey as he still believes Pakistani players shouldn't have been ignored.

It's a huge shame the way Indians are reacting, people are burning his posters and his upcoming movie is probably not going to be released in cinemas all across Mumbai.

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)
Nawazish said:
It's unbelieveable the way Indians are reacting, Shah Rukh Khan has been literally forced to come down on knees and apologize. All he said was that he didn't think Pakistani players should have been ignored in IPL, Aamir Khan, Arbaz Khan and Slamn Khan also agreed. I was watching an Indian news channel and i was shocked to see how hundreds of policemen were guiding him to ensure he could safely reach his car. To his credit, he has REFUSED to apologize to Thackrey as he still believes Pakistani players shouldn't have been ignored.

It's a huge shame the way Indians are reacting, people are burning his posters and his upcoming movie is probably not going to be released in cinemas all across Mumbai.

sharukh is quite brave and should stay that way!

S

Siasati

sarmad said:
narrow minded people have forgotten the idea of freedom of speech it seems. Thats shah rukhs opinion, not theirs, so why have a problem? Just now "some ppl" will be saying "ship him off to pakistan" because they are "ashamed he is an indian"

I don't know if you have been watching Indian news channels but this is exactly people are demanding, i thought no one really cares about Shiv Sena in India but 99.9% of the people they were interviewing were furious that how can SRK support people who killed our brave soldiers. (Yes offcourse our cricketers are directly responsible for Mumbai attacks).
Thanks to Indian media for completely overreacting and making this a MUCH serious issue than it actually was, another big example is attack on Indian students in Australia.

Adeel

Founder
Good on him in regards to sticking to his opinion. Some of the Anti-Pakistani comments in India are quite shocking and disturbing.

On one side their government wants to talk to us and on the other end we see many of their citizens spewing out hatred.

Shiv Sena is probably enjoying this

A

Admin

Star News are making it sound as if he has accepted Pakistani nationality and revoked his Indian nationality.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What can u expect from a terrorist country where people like terrorists Shiv sena live...I am sure by now they have realized how extremist they are.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
GraanG2 said:
What can u expect from a terrorist country where people like terrorists Shiv sena live...I am sure by now they have realized how extremist they are.

Shiv Sena is Not terrorist organization. it is a nationalist party and work for national interest. Yes I agree , some times they cross the line but we should not read too much in to it.India is Best!!!!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
raju said:
Interesting that Shah Rukh Khan is being hounded by politicians and media alike after his comments about Pakistani players should have been included in the IPL.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech ?

Not even the heroes at the very centre of their culture are free from castigation by their media. Anti-Pakistan is the new 'in' topic in all of Indian media, and amongst most Indians.

He mentioned this on BBC in his interview yesterday.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv0S1g0wrbQ[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raIrOWIcYIA[/video]

I wonder how much Indian govt is paying these shitty Indians to be here.

Siasat key owners saheb, aap logon ney is forum ko Indian forum bana dya hai.

barey afsos ki baat hai ub hum eik siasat discussion bhi free hokar nahee karsaktey.

agar kuch Pakistani indina forum mein yeh herkatein kratey to pehley din hi nikal dye jatey.....

waqar bhi gaya haath sey +++ Siasat(.pk) bhi gaya haath sey
muhibb-e-watan kahan jaein +++ hamara saya bhi gaya sath sey (gazoo)

aap kuch indians ko control naheen karsaktey to mulk to kay khak sambhaleingey

itspossible that siasat is surviving because Indian advertiing dollars
afsos sud afsos