Front Line - 10th August 2011 - Fake peer makes 300 women Pregnant - *Exclusive Videos*

Front Line

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[FLV]http://freevid.pkpolitics.com/aug11/frontline_10_aug_11.flv[/FLV]

Youtube Links

8faac7476f1a3bf2692031fc64f4fcce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Narcissist

Banned
This peer deserves Presidential award for his efficiency and par excellence. Hats off to him, he is my hero. He is savior of 300 marriages, otherwise mother-in-laws of those girls would had either burnt them with benzine, or swear beating on daily basis would have been their ultimate end life, and the last kicked out of house with disgrace and divorce.
I consider this guy like anyother regular MNA with fake degree.....for instance, I ask why Jamshed Dasti is in Parliament, even though people know that he has fake degree.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
It's not only about Aulad e Narina. No women should be cursed for not having aulad. In many cases people curse women coz they are not having children at all. In many cases there is nothing wrong with the woman, it's the man. In some cases it could be the woman. But that's all upto Allah and we should be Mashkoor on whatever He decides.

It's not only in our culture that the generations go on with men's name. That is common in all societies so we don't hv to go to the other extreme. We need moderation i.e. we don't have to change the system of waldiat but educate our people as well as enforce the law properly.

A real problem in our country is too much focus on aulaad anyway. Yes, most of the people love children but it doesn't mean that the life should revolve around children. Moreover what has saas or susar to do with this thing. They should just focus on their burhapa, future and aakhirat and not poke their nose in the matters of their sons or daughters. Let them live an independent life where they decide for themselves. While people in Pakistan (esp who haven't been abroad) keep on criticizing the western culture and values, in fact western values are much better than ours. Yes, they have problems which we can't accept e.g. nudity, besharmi, behayayee, etc. and we don't wanna copy them but they are much better human beings than we are in terms of huquq ul ibaad.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Major u r sick... go get some medication...
It's not only about Aulad e Narina. No women should be cursed for not having aulad. In many cases people curse women coz they are not having children at all. In many cases there is nothing wrong with the woman, it's the man. In some cases it could be the woman. But that's all upto Allah and we should be Mashkoor on whatever He decides.

It's not only in our culture that the generations go on with men's name. That is common in all societies so we don't hv to go to the other extreme. We need moderation i.e. we don't have to change the system of waldiat but educate our people as well as enforce the law properly.

A real problem in our country is too much focus on aulaad anyway. Yes, most of the people love children but it doesn't mean that the life should revolve around children. Moreover what has saas or susar to do with this thing. They should just focus on their burhapa, future and aakhirat and not poke their nose in the matters of their sons or daughters. Let them live an independent life where they decide for themselves. While people in Pakistan (esp who haven't been abroad) keep on criticizing the western culture and values, in fact western values are much better than ours. Yes, they have problems which we can't accept e.g. nudity, besharmi, behayayee, etc. and we don't wanna copy them but they are much better human beings than we are in terms of huquq ul ibaad.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Major u r sick... go get some medication...

Oye idi*t....and now i hv to call u this...coz you look like a blind guy.

You are a person who likes to beat women? to curse them? or what??? Remember our mothers are also women. So as we respect our mothers, we should respect our wives, daughters in law, daughters, sisters, etc. And if you don't wanna do that - don't do it. But don't mislead others.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Major u sick. Its good though, u remember that our mothers are also women, not just our wifes. go read ur post again. U want to ignore ur parents from ur life..... they should think about there own life and should not interfere urs...blah blah blah

I would say u can creat an atmosphere where every one respect each other still every one feel they are part of the family... not a western life where once a kid is 18 he is on its own.....
Oye idi*t....and now i hv to call u this...coz you look like a blind guy.

You are a person who likes to beat women? to curse them? or what??? Remember our mothers are also women. So as we respect our mothers, we should respect our wives, daughters in law, daughters, sisters, etc. And if you don't wanna do that - don't do it. But don't mislead others.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah save us from this biggest crime God will never forgive. Look at this TV anchor advertising this jaali peer. She started weeping with tears. Most women have poor knowledge of Islam and they get trapped very quikly. She was getting pregnant from these peers too.

He wrote Name of Allah and Qalma on his body......Doctors examined him and declared him a jali peer. Now a days he is in Mansehra Jail. He confesses his crimes before the same media. Shame on our Media.

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
abb kidhar hain woo mery pyary so called islamis to islam k naap per sisat karny waly yaa jamat-e-islami waly, pakistan main esy lakhoon peer hain, , rabani khar hand shake kar lyee ek mard say yaa music festival per tu dandy lee kar poonch jaty hain or or daleelon or or yahoodion ki shazish or pata nahi kai kia kaha jata hai k islam koo Allah maff kary koi khatra peda hoo gia hai

magar es tray ky lakhoon crime joo pakitan main hoo rahy hain un per naa tu koi so called religious community, kitni bar dandy lee kar gy yaa ktni baar protest
kia???? or kia yee bhe yahoodion ki sazish hai???? or kia muslam socity ko yee cheezen tabah nahi kar raheen???

i am against selective islam , yee nahi hoo sakta k music or hath milany or pagry k rang per tu golian chal jain or protest shroo hoo jain magar, ( murder, rape, jali medicines, jali doodh, bhaata khoori, corruption, or mafias ki waja say lakhoon loog joo bechary her sall suffer karty hain un per naa koi so called mate-islami or naa he koi meri dosri relgious class sab ankheen bund kar leen. )

main es munafqat or slective sooch k khelaf hoon,

abb jab bhee main kesi molvi, yaa jamat-islami waly koo tv adds, muic, yaa es trah ki kesi cheez per ahtjaj karty howy dekhta hoon tu pehla lafaz mery mounh joo mery dill say neklta hai woo hota ohy chup kar MUNAFIQ

agar tu waqi hii itna islami hai tu pher jab tum socity main murders, milavat, corruption, or mafias kaa raj dekhty hoo tu pher tumari zaban main kia kiry per jaty hain, or tum ny ajj tuk kitny corrupt MNA, commissioners, goverment servents, mafia doons, k jaldi peer, or corrupt foji officers k office yaa ghar k bahar jaa kar protest kia hai??? yaa dandy lee kar gy hoo????

maine european socity main joo mazhab almost khatam hoo gia or loog atheist bun gy tu jab usky bar main parha tu ek cheez samny ai, the biggest factors was

k european religious class ( pop, church etc) ny bhe munafqat ki hadeen par kar deen thin, jab pop kaa apna fida hoota thaa tu woo foran mazhab kaa danda lee kar nekal parta thaa or magar agar zailm kings, or sarkari ammla logon per beshak jitna marzi zulam kary, corruption kary, logon koo mary wo soo called pop, or religious class ankheen bund kar leti thi, jiska ye nateja nekla k loog mazhab say he door hogy kion k woo samjh gy k yee tu mazhab k naam per unkoo ulu banya jaa raha hai or unky pop wegra munafiq hain

and sorry to say mujhy feel hota hai, k ajj yahi kuch humari mazhbi class humary sath kar rahi hai, jab unki apni dokandari koo khatra hoo foran islam kaa jhanda nekal kar loogon per char dorty hain magar jo socity main bary crimes hain un per khuch nahi karty, or mera apna khyal hai yahi muanfiqat humary pyary deen koo nuksan phoncha rahi hai or ahest ahest aabb muslim world main bhee loog deen say door hoty jaa rahy hain or uksi sab say bari waja humary religious logon ki munfqqat hai

abb ye es program main app mulana qavi dekh lee ( jab vena malik ny india main big boss kia tu yee mulana esi program main itna chila raha thaa k jesy panta nahi Allah maff kary vena malik ny islam koo kahtam kar dia hai or ajj dekh leen bus aya or 2-3 taveeleen pesh keen or bus)

esi trah app salman taseer wala mamla dekh leen us per malvi logon ny itna shoor kia or tahreeken chalian ( or main app koo lekh kar deta hoon yee khabees peer joo quran ki ayat par kar fruad kar raha hai or zina kar raha hai yee per tu paka qran ki thoon kaa juram sabat hota hai magar koi bhee so called mazhbi naa tahreek chalai gaa or naa khuch or kary gaa)

note i am not defending here vena malik

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
There can be pressure from the in-laws and from husbands in some cases but woman are no less they dont feel themselves complete or proud enough untill unless they have a male child... as in my personal life we were expecting our first child and i was praying for a female child in the sense that my sister was far good for my parents then me... but my wife was dying to have a male child and even now how much proud she feels...that can be seen in her eyes as both her sisters got first male child and she is no less where as they are 4 sisters and 2 brothers who born last she may have heard all this for all her childhood in her house and that now reflects in her actions and thoughts ... so untill unless we wont put this into our children mind that girl and boy both are equal though not identical such incidents are bound to happen as always ... a persons weakness become other person's power.

sngilani

This peer deserves Presidential award for his efficiency and par excellence. Hats off to him, he is my hero. He is savior of 300 marriages, otherwise mother-in-laws of those girls would had either burnt them with benzine, or swear beating on daily basis would have been their ultimate end life, and the last kicked out of house with disgrace and divorce.
I consider this guy like anyother regular MNA with fake degree.....for instance, I ask why Jamshed Dasti is in Parliament, even though people know that he has fake degree.

I agree with you 100%. Just watch these fake degree holders..So called leaders of the nation who is being ***** from both ends.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
jihalat aur shirk ke inteh hai. esay peer zinda rehtay hein to bi logo ko gumraha krtay hein ,mar jatay hein tab mazar bnwa ker logo ka eeman kharab krtay hein..esay peero aur un k jahil mureedo per allah ke ***** ho,,,

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
This evil person is a criminal , sex meniac and black mailer .He is not mental ,looks alright , very cunning and clever. He deserve the death by stoning.As for the neighbours are conerned , they should have kept an eye on this person because they know very well whats going on around them if the person is genuine or fake. Women who go to him ,must be from very poor and low cast families who believe in these things.

crankthskunk

The lady doctor explained it in scientific terms, which is the modern knowledge, ever since the Science has progressed; we know how the sex is determined.

But our Muslim brothers and sisters if they had read the Holy Quran properly, they would have find that Allah SWT has decreed very clearly that it is man who gives the sex of the baby.

First we are informed, that the baby is born from the sperm as its poured forth, i.e. ejaculation from the man, and his sperm travelling to the egg or ovum of the woman to conceive.

53:46 out of a [mere] drop of sperm as it is poured forth,

Then Allah SWT also decreed that the Baby is born with the intermingling of the sperm of man and woman. Like the doctor explained, when womens x mixed with mans x chromosome the sex of the baby is a girl and when it is mixed with Y chromosome it is a boy.

76:2 Verily, it is We who have created man out of a drop of sperm intermingled, so that We might try him [in his later life]: and therefore We made him a being endowed with hearing and sight.

This is further explained in the following verse, which explains the same concept the drop of sperm determines his nature.

80:19 Out of a drop of sperm He creates him, and thereupon determines his nature,

In English the meaning cannot be transmitted perfectly, in Arabic the word used is Nutfa which we all know comes from man. Those who want to make the difference between the sperm and the nutfa they should see the actual Arabic of the Holy Quran for the following verse.

75:37 Was he not once a [mere] drop of sperm that had been spilt,

The above verse distinguishes between the sperm and nutfa.

Shame on man who hold women responsible for their own faults.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Is "sick" a new word you have learned? You are just probably frustrated on a lot of things in your own life. Get a life and your thinking will improve. It's meaningless and useless to argue with you. First of all get new glasses as you read my username as "Major". Secondly, if you read my comment again, I was referring directly to the interference regarding aulaad. Moreoever, I also believe that we as parents lose a lot in Pakistan by trying to "gain control". Parents not interfering unnecessarily doesn't mean that children ignore parents as well. In fact I have seen that the parents who don't do unnecessary interference and criticism, are more respected, even in our society. If you are not a father yet, you should watch urself when u become one. You might be totally opposite of what you come out to be on this forum. I have seen this many times in life.

When i use the word 'unnecessary' that means parents have to and are entitled to do interference in many matters esp when their children are young but as they grow, become adults, and especially get married, the interference needs to reduce. This is a form of tolerance. You need to study Islam in detail and get knowledge on what the rights of parents are, what the rights of children are and also what the rights of wives are, and especially what is the order of priority in those rights in terms of fulfilling basic needs and then providing luxuries. I can bet you have no idea. I can bet a heavy sum of money that you have no idea.

So the bottom line is that, first educate yourself before you go out and start arguments with other people. Arguing on matters one doesn't know or has not experienced makes the person look stupid. As a last point, I want to suggest you something - instead of coming out in anger and frustrations and bringing your life's frustration on an internet forum, try to learn from other people. Try to understand what other person is saying and why. That is the best way of education and it continues till one's death. Taking out ur frustration on the forums just is kicking a box (computer) and thinking you are kicking a person sitting many and may be thousands of miles away. If that gives you satisfaction and is good for you in long run, keep on doing it. If you realize it is not, then educate yourself first, about your religion, politics, society and economics which will be four important pillars for you to have a great blend of religious and worldly knowledge and success.

Hope it helps and you don't again start a comment with "Major you are sick"... Actually with your permission for using your pet word "sick" I want to say I am sick of seeing your comments start in the same way and having no substance ;). When you right a comment write something solid and understandable.

Major u sick. Its good though, u remember that our mothers are also women, not just our wifes. go read ur post again. U want to ignore ur parents from ur life..... they should think about there own life and should not interfere urs...blah blah blah

I would say u can creat an atmosphere where every one respect each other still every one feel they are part of the family... not a western life where once a kid is 18 he is on its own.....

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is tip of iceberg, however, the anchor:
--created hype in the programe by showing one bed and few
words of fake peer.
As long as people will remain away from Quran, wherein it is
categorically written that "giving boy or girl is the sole discretion of
Allah, He grants them whom He wills". then not even two cents
to these peers and fakirs.
Moulvi Sahib seems just waiting to get the mike and to start
long stories in stead of replying to the point.
Learn and spread the word of Allah(Quran), all your problems will
solve or otherwise get what you are getting as a society, very simple.

Lodhi

This is a fact in our society, you can find this kind of man in every part of Pakistan So called mazar Parasti and peer parasti is the main cause of these activities. Both man and woman of our society are responsible. we cant balme just women or men. Jab tak Jahliat rahay ge loog mazaron me dafan murdah aur dehaton aur shehron me moujood zindah peeron se aulad aur muradain mangtay rahain gay aur phir yahi ho ga jo is report me hai... Ajj dekha kal bhol gaye. Allah hum sab ko hidayat day. Amen!