Front Line - 20th june 2010 - Haidar Abas Rizvi "Altaf Hussain "

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
the munafiq quomo movement will die soon, and a true movement will take over one that is based on justice for all.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
ضیاءالحق( فوجی) کے ہاتھہ کا لگا ہوا پودا کہہ رہا ہے کہ میں فوجی جنرلز کے خلاف ہوں ،
شہزادوں کی طرح زندگی بسر کرنے والا جاگیرداروں اور امرا کے خلاف بولے،
کچھ عجب سا لگا
عوام کے اندر اور ساتھہ رہ کر تو عوام کی بات کی جا سکتی ہے مگر ملک سے کوسوں دور
رہ کر امرا کی طرح زندگی بسر کرنے والا کیا جانے ان کا غم درد بھوک غربت افلاس، یہ آنے
والے کل سے خوف زدہ، آج سے پریشان، کیا جانے ان کی سیاست -ان غریبوں کو تو
فکر ہے روٹی کی بچوں کی فیسوں کی بلوں کی اور یہ آدمی نا جانے کیوں رو رہا تھا؟

syed rizvi

Citizen
Although during her second tenure MQM really gave a big dunda quite rightly to Benazir, but during Pervaiz Musharraf Period MQM fully cooperated with Gen Musharraf and was deeply involved in Bhatta Khori, but nnow PPP is sitting in the laps of MQM.
Zardari is totally helpless and he very badly needs thier support. For the last 20 yeaars, MQM has only voted Jaghirdars, waderas and Generals..but but .Zardari is totally helpless in front of MQM demands, and now the situation is so bad then even after one shot, MQM claims one crore Rs from Zardari.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
????????( ????) ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? —??? ?
??????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?????????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????
??? ??? ?? ???
???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???
?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???
???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ———-?? ?????? ?? ??
??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??—— ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????
Q) Who were sitting in Zia's cabinet?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif etc. not MQM.
Q) Who took money from ISI?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
Q) Who didn't take money from ISI?
Ans) Altaf Hussain.

Q) Who supported Musharraf in Referendum?
Ans) MQM didn't but Imran did.

Although during her second tenure MQM really gave a big dunda quite rightly to Benazir, but during Pervaiz Musharraf Period MQM fully cooperated with Gen Musharraf and was deeply involved in ‘Bhatta Khori’, but nnow PPP is sitting in the laps of MQM.
Zardari is totally helpless and he very badly needs thier support. For the last 20 yeaars, MQM has only voted Jaghirdars, waderas and Generals…..but …but ….Zardari is totally helpless in front of MQM demands, and now the situation is so bad then even after one shot, MQM claims one crore Rs from Zardari.
Q) Who boycotted the election 2001 & why?
Ans) MQM , because, constitution was suspended and the Musharraf had no legal position then. When Supreme Court declared, act of Musharraf on 12 Oct, 1999 was an Islamic act and give Musharraf right to do amendment in constitution, which Musharraf didn't ask. Then MQM took part in 2002 election and Joined PML-Q government.

If MQM did Bhatta Khori, it would be an apple of any eye of HATTERS, like HAQIQI. Who were supported by them with the bottom of the heart.

Regarding, supporting WADERAS, JAGIRDARS, watch the videos below, which exclusively for Pseudo Intellectuals.

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani wants next Prime Minister from MQM: Express TV

Express
News Show Front line Poll result: 65% Pakistani wants next Prime
Minister from MQM
This is voice of nation.
Express News had received
largest number of text in the history of Media

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Q) Who were sitting in Zia's cabinet?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif etc. not MQM.
Q) Who took money from ISI?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
Q) Who didn't take money from ISI?
Ans) Altaf Hussain.

Q) Who supported Musharraf in Referendum?
Ans) MQM didn't but Imran did.

Q) Who boycotted the election 2001 & why?
Ans) MQM , because, constitution was suspended and the Musharraf had no legal position then. When Supreme Court declared, act of Musharraf on 12 Oct, 1999 was an Islamic act and give Musharraf right to do amendment in constitution, which Musharraf didn't ask. Then MQM took part in 2002 election and Joined PML-Q government.

If MQM did Bhatta Khori, it would be an apple of any eye of HATTERS, like HAQIQI. Who were supported by them with the bottom of the heart.

Regarding, supporting WADERAS, JAGIRDARS, watch the videos below, which exclusively for Pseudo Intellectuals.

nice comments bang on target!

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Next prime minister from MQM?....
Vote result !!!!!
65% - YES
35% - NO
Weldone Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi b
hai!!!

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Tit for tat borother.

And is this what Islam teaches us? How can you tolerate such party which kills? Mujhe to ghin aati hai aase logon se, who kill other people. Irony is, many people supporting mqm also knows it is involved in killing and other lawless activities. They are still supporting thinking that killing in revenge is ok.

Today you call me "brother", but when you get a chance you will be targeting me because my "time has come". What a great party you are..

woofer

Banned
And is this what Islam teaches us? How can you tolerate such party which kills? Mujhe to ghin aati hai aase logon se, who kill other people. Irony is, many people supporting mqm also knows it is involved in killing and other lawless activities. They are still supporting thinking that killing in revenge is ok.

Today you call me "brother", but when you get a chance you will be targeting me because my "time has come". What a great party you are..

Brother you dont live in the city you dont know anything. We know what's going on. You only know what you been feeded in your mind by st agecneis , wadaras and jagirdars whome you are doing gulami. I said it you as joke. I use lolz. you can see my above post.-

Jury

(1) Can you count how many you killed in last 20 years?

sshahid
(2)And is this what Islam teaches us? How can you tolerate such party which kills? (3)Mujhe to ghin aati hai aase logon se, who kill other people. Irony is, many people supporting mqm also knows it is involved in killing and other lawless activities. They are still supporting thinking that killing in revenge is ok.
(1) & (2)
Were you don't know about the Islam when you're spreading lies about JINNAH PUR, MAJOR KALEEM case, HAKEEM SAEED case?

(3) My feelings are same, who spreads lie.

Last edited:

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
(1) & (2)
Were you don't know about the Islam when you're spreading lies about JINNAH PUR, MAJOR KALEEM case, HAKEEM SAEED case?

(3) My feelings are same, who spreads lie.

ok then, go ahead and keep killing people because you have your "legitimate" grievances.

Jury

sshahid;189161[COLOR=Red said:
]ok then, go ahead and keep killing people because you have your "legitimate" grievances.[/COLOR]
OK, then keep spreading lies because..........................