Front Line - 20th june 2010 - Haidar Abas Rizvi "Altaf Hussain "

Politics Maestro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
photo.php
photo.php
View attachment 159

"Victorious"

19 June 1992 ki tareekh barpa karnay walon kay liye 20 June 2010 ko MQM ka munh tour jawab

Courtesy MQM Television

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Next prime minister from MQM?....
Vote result !!!!!
65% - YES
35% - NO
Weldone Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi b
hai!!!

How many paid full time employees participated in this poll?

Next elections are not far away. We'll see what Altaf & Musharraf can achieve together? Isi salaray par hi lagay raho gay.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Next elections are not far away. We'll see what Altaf & Musharraf can achieve together? Isi salaray par hi lagay raho gay.

Think before you speak such things.

Q) Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

Ans) Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Q) Have you ever been approached by political or other groups for support?

Ans) Once, I was approached by General Hamid Gul, Imran Khan and few others, mostly military and intelligence officials, who were conspiring to overthrow Benazir Bhutto’s second government and wanted me to get involved. I declined because I am a social worker and not a politician. I also did not want to tarnish the credibility of my organisation by getting embroiled in something that obviously seemed quite disturbing. Eventually, I was made to feel threatened enough to temporarily leave the country.

Is it in any way related to my post?

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Q) Who were sitting in Zia's cabinet?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif etc. not MQM.
Q) Who took money from ISI?
Ans) Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
Q) Who didn't take money from ISI?
Ans) Altaf Hussain.

Q) Who supported Musharraf in Referendum?
Ans) MQM didn't but Imran did.

Q) Who boycotted the election 2001 & why?
Ans) MQM , because, constitution was suspended and the Musharraf had no legal position then. When Supreme Court declared, act of Musharraf on 12 Oct, 1999 was an Islamic act and give Musharraf right to do amendment in constitution, which Musharraf didn't ask. Then MQM took part in 2002 election and Joined PML-Q government.

If MQM did Bhatta Khori, it would be an apple of any eye of HATTERS, like HAQIQI. Who were supported by them with the bottom of the heart.

Regarding, supporting WADERAS, JAGIRDARS, watch the videos below, which exclusively for Pseudo Intellectuals.

MQM also took money from ISI.​

Jury

MQM also took money from ISI.
Just like Jinnah Pur allegation. No need to say. Those, who claimed, are now, passing responsibility on each other on fake allegation.
Just like Major Kalee Case. Major Kaleem was fined in court in making this fake case.
Just like Hakeem Saeed Murder Case. Now PML-N people say, it was done by agencies. Like Ch Nisar.
Just like Editor Takbeer Case. This case became more interesting, when Late editor takbeer's daughter openly said,
HIS FATHER WAS KILLED BY HIS HUSBAND. Since then, UMMAT, JASARAT & TAKBEER have been in coma.

If MQM took money, just imagine, what would be hue and cry.

Just by saying MQM took, then anything can be said for anyone.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)

commnets frm the thread of Front line with imran khan Poll results

Its a very good thing that they held a pole for the popularity of Imran Khans politics. It will serve to show all MQMers here who have a very wrong idea about their own popularity.
Vote result !!!!!
65% - YES
35% - NO

Listen and watch the program first before commenting. They held and SMS poll in this program not and online Internet poll. Its like you guys are so scared of Imran's righteousness you don't want to listen it that he might not change your mind....
Vote result !!!!!
65% - YES
35% - NO

Polls online are free. Polls by SMS on a TV cost more than regular SMS. 70% people actually paid money to say Imran will be successful.
Vote result !!!!!
65% - YES
35% - NO
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?37486-Front-Line-12th-June-2010-Imran-Khan-(-quot-We-are-Bringing-Bigger-INQALAAB-than-Bhutto-in-Next-Elections-quot-)/page2)

Last edited:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why did you accuse?
Don't believe Surveys, Imran has made PM so many times.

I did not accuse. I was giving my opinion. But your reply is totally irrelevant. What it has to to with Imran?
Sawal gandum, jawab channa.

Jury

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bons
I did not accuse. I was giving my opinion. But your reply is totally irrelevant. What it has to to with Imran?
Sawal gandum, jawab channa.

Next time mention, when you'll give your opinion.

Spartacus

Front Line Poll 65% of Pakistani Poll for MQM's Prime Minister in Next Election

Front Line Poll 65% of Pakistani Poll for MQM's Prime Minister in Next Election