Front Line 31st July 201 - Ali Zafar Singer and Mona Lisa Actress {Should Pakistani Artists Work In

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Firstly, i would like to comment on mona lisa. look at her name, in which pakistani culture you could have such a name.secondly she said there is differece between "vulgarity" and "sexuality". it means sexuality is fair in pakistani culture. who defend pakistani vulgarity by the way. thirdly I would like to criticize our own society and supports the argument of ali zafer that when we, as being pakitani, play indian songs in our functions and watch indian movies then we should not criticize them. Finally, I would like to say that we are neither true muslim nor true pakistani. our pakistan was founded on basis of Islama, kalma and our country name is Islamic democratic state of pakistan. it does neither have islam in it nor true democracy. we feel shame to say that we are fundamentalist muslim. we are not muslims but only hypo-crates. Pakistan has no right of even existence without Islamic democracy and we have no right to be called as muslim pakistan without knowing true values of islam accroding to Quran and sunnah. At last Mr Kamran shahid, you should not legalise nudity, sexuality and do not promote such a people and such a traditions, movies. there is no way you can defend it in Islam what so ever. if you want to defend them then take islamic lebel off from you.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well don't compare musharraf to great muslim rulers he is a nothing in comparison to them but he is a good leader in current scenario.

don't take him as a religious icon he never used religion as his shield.he is just an ordinary muslim like any one in pakistan.

instead of giving it a religious colour just look at it in the real sense of the meaning of the words rather than what people think of them due to their lack of knowledge.

I will give you one very very small sample
Under Musharraf Enlighten Moderation, PTV's condition of covering the head with Dopata, was removed
We started seeing some announcers and hosts wearing low necks
We started seeing uncensored english movies including kissing seens on PTV screened late nights,
This was enlightened moderation, Musharraf is proud of.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
I understand the reservations of someone about my column but pakistan is not in a position to confront the whole world,its not only india but our so called ally US along with its subsidiaries israel is trying to destabilize pakistan.we should take a very hard look ,can we confront the world with this kind of corrupt ,incompetent and unpatriotic govt.we have to save our country,does not matter if we have to move two steps forward instead of one.Please,please for god sake try to understand,this is not the time for confrontation but instead reconciliation with everyone. The whole world is standing with India and we are left alone because of our stupid weak leadership.Lets have a good look at the ground reality and reality is ,there are bomb blasts and target killings all over the country then make the decision, may be i am stupid who is crying to keep the country in better position and in one piece. Forget the past and move ahead thats in our interest. India is trying to solve the issues with pak and it will be done in a respectable ways,no need to be worried about it.

@samy99, Dude, you are so ignorant and stupid that I cannot imagine anyone could be.

First, lets straight some basic facts ,
- India broke Pakistan in 1971,
- They have occupied our rightfully claimed Kashmir against all UN & human right conventions,
- They have started up and are actively funding Baluchistan Liberation Army (BLA) to break Baluchistan,
- They are pushing Nato and US to bomb targets in Pakistan,
- They are working on to control our waters, by putting dams on all our rivers, so that they can use it as a weapon on their terms.
- They are working on claiming Afghanistan by investing billions of dollars there so our Army now have to guard two borders....

And you are saying we should give up and stop fighting??? Are you drunk, have you forgotten that in 1947 on record they have killed about 10,00,000 (10 lacs) Pakistanis and off-record a lot more.... why wont they kill 10 times more Pakistanis now? They regurarly kill thousands of Muslims in their cities (Jugrat, Hyderabad etc.), they are used to it?

Being enemy with India is not a choice its survival!

Last edited:

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
becharay artists......sunk in inferiority complex.....they do not have enough confidence in themselves.....***** bhejen hindus per......ali zafar could have done the same here just needed to invest some amount from his side and would have brought all money in Pakistan

K

khan125

..........Ta beeya Raaghay? Pa Araam na shay kaynastay? Pa hagha beizzatay pohay shaway na yee?

..........Actually u can't answer it and deniel the truth is your bad habbit. Don't try to confuse this issue by mentioning the name of IK here. To be honest, u r angry on IK, there seems be some thing fishi-fishi about u and Imran Khan!!!!! Sorry man for that but I can't help you in this matter!!!!!!!!!

pehley apney garebaan me daikho phir doosro pe ungli uthao.....

K

khan125

I will give you one very very small sample
Under Musharraf Enlighten Moderation, PTV's condition of covering the head with Dopata, was removed
We started seeing some announcers and hosts wearing low necks
We started seeing uncensored english movies including kissing seens on PTV screened late nights,
This was enlightened moderation, Musharraf is proud of.

i had not seen the kissing scenes on ptv.
forcing to wear nikab/ duppatta or removing nikab or dupatta are both wrong.
you don't have to force some one you only have to promote an atmosphere where healthy and islamic activities can flourish.thats what a government should do.

in my opinion the taliban style of forcing women to wear nikab and the french style of forcing to remove both are against basic human rights.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
i had not seen the kissing scenes on ptv.
forcing to wear nikab/ duppatta or removing nikab or dupatta are both wrong.
you don't have to force some one you only have to promote an atmosphere where healthy and islamic activities can flourish.thats what a government should do.

in my opinion the taliban style of forcing women to wear nikab and the french style of forcing to remove both are against basic human rights.

............What a hypocratic statement like ur Mush

We have seen your leader's (Mush) Basic Human Rights when he did :

.......Cope on an Elected Govt.,

.........Attack on N & S Waziristan, Bajawar, and Lal Masjid & Jama-e-Hafsa

.........Draging Cheap Justice on the Roads of Islamabad

.........Made all the judges and their families House Arrest

.........Sell innocent Pakistnis to US

...................and many more.

Do you talk about this Basic Human Right?

Even you don't want Human Right like Enlightened Moderated Mush.

........And who says he was a like a common Pakistani Muslim ( as you mentioned in one of your earlier post)

A Common Pakistan:

........Doesn't held dogs in his lap,

........Doesn't Drink Alcohol

........Doesn't Dance with Girls in Parties

...........Doesn't do manthing Mus was and is doing.

K

khan125

............What a hypocratic statement like ur Mush

We have seen your leader's (Mush) Basic Human Rights when he did :

.......Cope on an Elected Govt.,

.........Attack on N & S Waziristan, Bajawar, and Lal Masjid & Jama-e-Hafsa

.........Draging Cheap Justice on the Roads of Islamabad

.........Made all the judges and their families House Arrest

.........Sell innocent Pakistnis to US

...................and many more.

Do you talk about this Basic Human Right?

Even you don't want Human Right like Enlightened Moderated Mush.

........And who says he was a like a common Pakistani Muslim ( as you mentioned in one of your earlier post)

A Common Pakistan:

........Doesn't held dogs in his lap,

........Doesn't Drink Alcohol

........Doesn't Dance with Girls in Parties

...........Doesn't do manthing Mus was and is doing.

i don't want to talk to a follower of z.a.n.i..........

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
i don't want to talk to a follower of z.a.n.i..........

And I am also not dying to talk to the follower of a:

.........Z. ANI

........Drinker

.......Club Dancer

.......Killer

.......Corrupt and Cheater

.......Liar

.......Crual

.......Looter

.......PIMP

.......Chamcha/ Agent of US and West