Funding for PTI Please !

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
سلیما اپنا پرا ہے یار - اس کی فکر رہتی ہے
saleema
Rajay tum Ulta latko, chekhain maro, logon k dilon se eq qaidi k mohabbat Nahi Nikal saktay..or ek ganjay Chor tabbar KO halali Nahi sabit Kar saktay..guzar jayege Teri Umar per Kabhi yeh din Nahi dekh sakhayga..ab Soch kitni kathan or jalan wale Zindagi guzaar rahay ho..

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Rajay tum Ulta latko, chekhain maro, logon k dilon se eq qaidi k mohabbat Nahi Nikal saktay..or ek ganjay Chor tabbar KO halali Nahi sabit Kar saktay..guzar jayege Teri Umar per Kabhi yeh din Nahi dekh sakhayga..ab Soch kitni kathan or jalan wale Zindagi guzaar rahay ho..
کون نکال رہا ہے یار سلیمے ایک قائد کی محبت تم میں سے -- روز جھاگ بن کر نکلتی ہے تم لوگوں نے منہ سے -- مجھے کیا ضرورت ہے یار اس گند میں پڑنے کی

RajaRawal111

Qarz utaaro mulk sanwaaro😏

یہ تو ہو نہیں سکتا کہ جس بات سے عمران خان تم لوگوں کو جاہل رکھنا چاہے وہ تم لوگوں کو پر چل جاۓ - اگر پتا چل گی تو عمران مر جاۓ گا

عمران خان کے کہنے پر تم لوگوں کے سابقہ پیؤ ثاقب نثار نے دفع ہونے سے پہلے قرض اتارو ملک سنوارو پر پوری تحقیق کروائی تھی تا کہ نورے پر ایک اور مقدمہ بناۓ
جوتاں دونوں کے منہ پر پڑی تھیں
پر تیرے جیسے جاہل کو انہوں نے نہیں بتایا

The total amount collected in NDRP in local currency was Rs 2.805 billion in the following categories: NDRP-1 Rs 2.03 billion, NDRP II Rs 470.65 million and NDRP-III Rs 302.540 million. The SBP circular stated that the total amount collected in foreign currency was $178 million - $28 million donations and remaining $150 million Qarz-e-Hasna and term deposits. Almost all these deposits have been repaid, as per the State Bank of Pakistan.

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تو ہو نہیں سکتا کہ جس بات سے عمران خان تم لوگوں کو جاہل رکھنا چاہے وہ تم لوگوں کو پر چل جاۓ - اگر پتا چل گی تو عمران مر جاۓ گا

عمران خان کے کہنے پر تم لوگوں کے سابقہ پیؤ ثاقب نثار نے دفع ہونے سے پہلے قرض اتارو ملک سنوارو پر پوری تحقیق کروائی تھی تا کہ نورے پر ایک اور مقدمہ بناۓ

جوتاں دونوں کے منہ پر پڑی تھیں
پر تیرے جیسے جاہل کو انہوں نے نہیں بتایا

The total amount collected in NDRP in local currency was Rs 2.805 billion in the following categories: NDRP-1 Rs 2.03 billion, NDRP II Rs 470.65 million and NDRP-III Rs 302.540 million. The SBP circular stated that the total amount collected in foreign currency was $178 million - $28 million donations and remaining $150 million Qarz-e-Hasna and term deposits. Almost all these deposits have been repaid, as per the State Bank of Pakistan.
Fudged figures just like meryam's f**ked figure

Captain Safdar

Jahil it was all done under the supervision and instruction of your Pyoo Saqib Nisar, right in the days when NS was being disqualified. Open your eyes Annya and look at the dates.
... not reading your BS.. anything coming from a patwaari is not reliable... if a person can support nawaz pig and meryam khalifa... there is something wrong with his sanity..hence .. L tay charr

RajaRawal111

... not reading your BS.. anything coming from a patwaari is not reliable... if a person can support nawaz pig and meryam khalifa... there is something wrong with his sanity..hence .. L tay charr
I told you earlier if you monkeys start knowing the facts, it will kill Imran Khan.
For his life's sake please please please stay Jahil as much as you can.

Captain Safdar

I told you earlier if you monkeys start knowing the facts, it will kill Imran Khan.
For his life's sake please please please stay Jahil as much as you can.
... you can say whatever... who cares..
Patwaris are like pigs n donkeys... nothing work on them.
Jahil?? Lolz... saying someone who worship meryam's vigina.. 🙄

RajaRawal111

... you can say whatever... who cares..
Patwaris are like pigs n donkeys... nothing work on them.
Jahil?? Lolz... saying someone who worship meryam's vigina.. 🙄
Anyways I just wanted to tell you how the face of Imran Khan and Saqib Nisar got mucked up with their own Shit. Similarly, IK had to eat his own Shit with the National Loans Commission. But I am pretty sure Jahil like you will not have any clue what I am talking about. 😁
Tell me if you know about it. I can give you a link to read something from IK's own time. I am sure it will explode in your ass hole just like this one did. ☢️

Captain Safdar

Anyways I just wanted to tell you how the face of Imran Khan and Saqib Nisar got mucked up with their own Shit. Similarly, IK had to eat his own Shit with the National Loans Commission. But I am pretty sure Jahil like you will not have any clue what I am talking about. 😁
Tell me if you know about it. I can give you a link to read something from IK's own time. I am sure it will explode in your ass hole just like this one did. ☢️
... na.. keep it in your ass hole... there is more space in it than mine... 😉
Plus hygiene issue.
As I said b4... I don't give a shit what a patwaari says... they r scumbags and low cast slaves... got no time to entertain them.. only thing I can do is f**k their Pig God n Biatch Godess...
That's what you accept from pti and that's what u deserve... 😉 😜