Funeral of oldman with music and dance in toba tek singh (What is this happening in Pakistan)

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کیا پتا مرنے والا کوئی سیاستدان یا کوئی بدمعاش شخص ہو جس کے مرنے پر عوام خوشی کا اظھار کر رہے ہوں

:)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He must be from Qadri Party....

Bota 9 2 11 U have every item in your Tobah.....thats good...

IK-LastHope

Voter (50+ posts)
ASTAGHFIRULLLAH, I don know it is allowed in SHAREE'AH, but what i believe ever they are doing it is totally HARAAM, kia waqt agaya hai

Qalandari

Banned
The created meets the creator, the longing of separation no more.

Its part of the culture of some rural areas of Central and South Punjab. These people reject molvi-ism out rightly and rightly so.

Qalandari

Banned
I really feel sorry for urbanites. Jo log laptop aur solar lamps par deen imaan bech dein aur Ranjit Singh ki ghulami qabool karein ab woh to Islam ka parchaar na karein :)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
toba tek singh phir surkhiyon mein.........(bigsmile)..........may be boota ji is from there.......

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
baat samajh nahi aayi.........you mean this is scene from some serial?.........don't think so.......

No, there is a pakistani serial named Boota from Toba Tek Singh...I believe its almost a decade old..I thought you were referring to that hence mentioned boota in a thread about toba tek singh..

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
Their ancestors must be from gypsy tribe from Rajisthan who celebrate the death of their people. there is nothing to do with Real Islam or Qalandari Islam