Funny And Interesting Video Clips Thread + Jokes and Funny SMS

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Raja Perviaz Ashraf VS Sunny Deol (funny)

Yes it is really funny. The politicians also know that it is funny. The nation will laugh and forget and will vote for them next time.

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Raja Perviaz Ashraf VS Sunny Deol (funny)

hassam said:
Yes it is really funny. The politicians also know that it is funny. The nation will laugh and forget and will vote for them next time.
EVERY ONE ASK WHY THE PEOPLE VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO THE CURRUPT AND POLITICIANS.

DONT YOU KNOW PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE, THESE ARE ANGELS WHO COME TO VOTE ON ELECTION DAY. SHARIF ADMI DO NOT COME OUT OF THEIR HOUSE ON ELECTION DAY. THAT WAS THE REASON IN AFGHANISTAN ABDULLAH ABDULLAH WITHDREW FROM 2ND INNINGS OF POLLING AND KARZAI WAS GIVEN WALK THROUGH.

AND IN LAST ELECTION OF PAKISTAN LOT OF PARTIES INCLUDING IMRAN KHAN DID BOYCOT TO THE ELECTION CONDUCTED BY PERVEZ MUSHARRAF.

DO YOU BELEIVE THAT THE NEXT ELECTION WILL BE FAIR ????? IS THIS NOT A VERY VERY BIG QUESTION MARK ?????

C

commander

Re: Lahori's Random, Funny And Interesting Clips Thread

My Hyundai is Better then Your Toyota Video

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--Shoe thief [hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The last clip was extremely funny. But I dont think anyof these videos belomg in Siasi Videos

C

commander

Steffi will you marry me? [hilar] [hilar]

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Imran khan with cracking joke! (funny, must c)

Excellent Imran bhai keep it up. this is realy very strange when some one tell these people that your leader or you did somthing wrong instead of apologiesing their justification is very strange that you or your leader did that wrong act too. I dont Understand this mind set, I experience people like these all the time, what a stupid and pathatic excuse.

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)

Jio Imran u r last hope, no compromises, no corruptions, no gunda gardi cases, only achievements.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Yap, Imran is right about MQM.
but Altaf hussain has to live outside of pakistan to prove himself as 'BIG MUHAJIR'

Or head of Muhajirs.
It is very easy to lead a stupid natation. thats why they listen to [altaf]
[wall]

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

That last comment about color of babar Gauri and relating him to africa was cheap but I have come to expect from Pakistani people.. there is not even a single show of let us say Omar Sharif where he doesn;t make any disparagign comment on srilanakn and Bengali people's look.. I guess Imran Khan too is cut from the same wool..
What is pathetic is this is hwo socalled educated people talk..

Rest of the edcuated idiots even cheer on this kind of racist jokes

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

adonis_look said:
That last comment about color of babar Gauri and relating him to africa was cheap but I have come to expect from Pakistani people.. there is not even a single show of let us say Omar Sharif where he doesn;t make any disparagign comment on srilanakn and Bengali people's look.. I guess Imran Khan too is cut from the same wool..

This was not the racist joke. referring to a nation because of colour is not racism.

may be you want to say that Babar Ghori's resemblance should be from white nation. Strange!
not looks appropriate.

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)

Very nice joke Imran Khan
God bless you now you are the hope for PAKISTAN

S

shagi

Imran khan ZindAbab

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)

I must say very childish attitude and totally unprofessional.

And by the way why the hell you guyz put on such videos I guess you have nothing to do apart from making fool ov yourself!

I feel very sorry for ya!

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Raaz said:
adonis_look said:

This was not the racist joke. referring to a nation because of colour is not racism.

may be you want to say that Babar Ghori's resemblance should be from white nation. Strange!
not looks appropriate.

That is racism I know Pakistani people have been desensitized due to day in day out racist jokes of the comedians but that is racist the way he said it it was meant to be color remark.. bottomline there was no need to pass that remark obviously babr gauri touched some nerve and he wanted to get even that's why that below the belt comment bordering on racism.. people expect better from edcuated folks