Gaddafi gives lesson on Islam to young Italians/Gadhafi angers Italy with call for Islam to become '

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Monday 30 August 2010
Gaddafi gives lesson on Islam to young Italians
ROME: Libyan leader Moammar Gaddafi gave a lesson on Islam and distributed copies of the Quran to a few hundred young Italian women on Sunday as he arrived in Rome for his fourth visit in a year.

It was the second time the Libyan leader, who travels with female bodyguards and fancies himself a self-styled feminist, had staged such an event for Italian women, who had been recruited by a modeling agency and paid an undisclosed sum to attend.

Michela, who asked that her last name not be used, said that three of the participants converted to Islam on the spot.

It was a really beautiful meeting and went very well, she said. He is very easygoing and he gave us a copy of the Quran. Three girls converted themselves to Islam during the ceremony. It was a beautiful event, she added.

Other participants, though, identifying themselves as Roman Catholics in this overwhelmingly Catholic country, said Gaddafi had urged others to convert and had dismissed Christianity as unimportant. Between 200 and 500 young women attended, arriving in 10 buses at the Libyan ambassadors residence just as Gadhafis plane was landing at Romes Ciampino airport at the start of a two-day visit. The visit, amid steadily improving business ties between Libya and its former colonial ruler, also marks the second anniversary of a friendship treaty in which Italy agreed to pay Libya $5 billion as compensation for its 30-year occupation, which ended in 1943.

When Gaddafi was in Italy in November for a UN food summit, he hosted 200 young Italian women who had been recruited and paid $75 by the same modeling agency to attend. Then, too, he had given a lecture on Islam. ap

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\08\30\story_30-8-2010_pg7_11

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Over sexed and always high on dope, Gaddafi thinks he is a sufi now. He is so cheap just 75$ . For $250 they would have converted to Islam.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Over sexed and always high on dope, Gaddafi thinks he is a sufi now. He is so cheap just 75$ . For $250 they would have converted to Islam.

Hay Zionist unless u have the roof of your allegations bring it or keep your concocted cacamanic stories to your self, or take to Indian forums, there lies fly. Now let me tell you the truth. One of youir [prime minister drank his own urine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morarji_Desai

For now go jump in the gnaga and cleanse yourself.

Cupish Dude.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

جوتے لگاؤ اس چانکیہ کی اولاد زاینسٹ کو. کتا باغ میں گھس ایے تو اسے جوتے مار کر بھگا دیتے ہیں

awan4ever

Gaddafi is one of the many leeches who are subjugating Muslims for many years. He is a peacock flaunting himself everywhere.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Kissi bhi insaan ko janwar kehna buri baat hay, agar aap ko koi kuch kahay tu kaisa lagay ga aap ko. Insaan banno ..... na banno

QaiserMirza

After observing the fate of Saddam Hussain in Iraq, Qadafi gave up his nuclear program and allowed American cargo aircraft to land in his country and disassemble the whole plant and take it to USA.

He can do anything to save his throne, even licking the feet, which he had done.

He is the one who always create hinderence and friction among the arab world.

He is the puppet in arab world now.

ASQR1

After observing the fate of Saddam Hussain in Iraq, Qadafi gave up his nuclear program and allowed American cargo aircraft to land in his country and disassemble the whole plant and take it to USA.

He can do anything to save his throne, even licking the feet, which he had done.

He is the one who always create hinderence and friction among the arab world.

He is the puppet in arab world now.

Before u pass the judgement on a Muslim leader no matter how bad he is, and I agree he is bad, read the following and be informed about the game that was played by Egypt regarding a merger between two Nations already signed, but Egyptians and Syrians manipulated the situation to undermine his effort of trying to unite Arabs, since than he has not been then same as he was.

I am not defend him, but trying to bring the truth out and let you decide for yourself after reading the attached.

http://countrystudies.us/libya/32.htm

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hindustani badbakhts kya janey dunya key maamlaat.

You may think gaddafi is bad all muslim brothers. But on the day of judgment, these three girls and all others he converted, will be to his credit. per chance Allah may forgive ALL his since, Ameen

showing someone to light of Islam will earn highest reward. How many have YOU converted?

One sister of my wife was punj waqti but not the husband. The came to London from karachi over 45 years ago. 15 years ago I visited them, I was able to coax him into namaz. Now he wakes up the wife: Honey namaz ka waqt hogaya

Me and an iranian brother in US preached to a family-broken 24yo girl. She turned from Heather to sister Fatima and married a Moroccan brother and moved to Boston.

hopefully Allah will look at these two efforts, in the part of my black resume/cv and forgive both of us, Ameen

awan4ever

You may think gaddafi is bad all muslim brothers. But on the day of judgment, these three girls and all others he converted, will be to his credit. per chance Allah may forgive ALL his since, Ameen

showing someone to light of Islam will earn highest reward. How many have YOU converted?

One sister of my wife was punj waqti but not the husband. The came to London from karachi over 45 years ago. 15 years ago I visited them, I was able to coax him into namaz. Now he wakes up the wife: Honey namaz ka waqt hogaya

Me and an iranian brother in US preached to a family-broken 24yo girl. She turned from Heather to sister Fatima and married a Moroccan brother and moved to Boston.

hopefully Allah will look at these two efforts, in the part of my black resume/cv and forgive both of us, Ameen

Numaish kernay ka kitna shoq hay...apnay aap ko turram khan sabit kernay ka koi moqa na janay dena hath say...

awan4ever

Waisy tau political party banaye phirtay ho per aik aisay shakhs ke wakalat ker rahay ho jis nay pichli adhi saddi say na-jaiz jabri qabza kiya hua hay hukoomat per...

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Gadhafi angers Italy with call for Islam to become 'Europe's religion'

(clap)About 200 women gathered at the Libyan cultural center in Rome on Monday to attend a second lecture. One of the women present said Gadhafi had said at the gathering that women are more respected in Libya than in the West and offered assistance in finding Libyan husbands. Islam is the last religion and if we are to have a single faith then it has to be in Mohammed, he said, according to the participant:P

Imranpak

It doesn't say anything about the Italians being angered and why should they when the Pope openly preaches Catholicism around the world often at the expense of other religions,just ask the Indians and Africans who are bombarded by Christian missionaries!.According to a particular Hadith Muslim's will eventually capture Rome so Gaddhafi is just preparing them for the future,inshallah!

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
It doesn't say anything about the Italians being angered and why should they when the Pope openly preaches Catholicism around the world often at the expense of other religions,just ask the Indians and Africans who are bombarded by Christian missionaries!.According to a particular Hadith Muslim's will eventually capture Rome so Gaddhafi is just preparing them for the future,inshallah!

inshaAllah very soon.