... "Give me liberty, or Give me death!" ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
awam ne 8 February ko 9 May ke bianiay ki maan behen aik ker ke GHQ ke generals ki maan ki choot main tunn di

faujio ab bandooq se apni mata ki gaand ker safai kero ja ker
Phaujion ne khullay aam apni Maa chudwali hai na sirf Awam ke samne but poori duniya ke samne apni Amma Nanga karke paish kardi ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nothing new ,they want to stay as American dogs and they don't care what people think
Keeping Amreeka Bahadur aside the rest of the world has labeled this election to be rigged and controlled by the Army. I have no idea whatsoever how will they manage the country's policies without direct interference. Everyone know what The house of Shareef will bring to the table on even a joint government which the Nation has already in the form of PDM controlled by the establishment. We are just rolling downhill in a bottomless pit ...

Last edited:

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Keeping Amreeka Bahadur aside the rest of the world has labeled this election to be rigged and controlled by the Army. I have no idea whatsoever how will they manage the countries policies without direct interference. Everyone know what The house of Shareef will bring to the table on even a joint government which the Nation has already in the form of PDM controlled by the establishment. We are just rolling downhill in a bottomless pit ...
They don't care
They have to follow the Master orders
Tell me which country Army Generals retire in Western countries if they are not their loyal dogs

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
They don't care
They have to follow the Master orders
Tell me which country Army Generals retire in Western countries if they are not their loyal dogs
There are numerous countries that do not tag along with America anymore or are not under their influence save for a few countries. Its Pakistan that not waits but begs for their orders as with every order they are paid dollars. I think blaming everything on America is just an escape from the truth that it's us who are to be blamed. Even if it's not the masses but there are many who still supports the Army, PMLN or PPP even after knowing the truth about these Mafias ...

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستانیوں کو آزادی حاصل کرنے کے لیے امریکہ سے لڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں، بس پاکستان
میں اپنی گندگی صاف کر لیں۔

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
پاکستانیوں کو آزادی حاصل کرنے کے لیے امریکہ سے لڑنے کی ضرورت نہیں، بس پاکستان
میں اپنی گندگی صاف کر لیں۔

Amreeka se Larna hi kyun ja yehan Kuthi hi chor ke saath ral gayi hai. Jab thak khud sahi nahi hothay kuch nahin badle ga. Phauj bhi yehi ki hai aur Leaders bhi ...