Great news for the Pakistani Bollywood fans -Indian ablution

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
For all the diehard Pakistani fans of Indian movies, Great news!!!!!!!

The mass murderer Modi and the big Amitabh Bachan (AB - considered an indian icon) are helping each other out for their causes. This way a mass murderer can improve his image in the world and a hypocrite and a racist of human being, the big AB, can continue on his cause. Needless to say all the financial lobbies in india are also impressed by Modi's administrative skills. They are specially impressed by his efficiency. I got to say, I am also impressed by the Mohdi's efficincey and administrative attributes that he depicted when muslims were killed in Gujarat in thousands. India should hand out a nantional award to Modi for that.

AB, the racist, helps Modi in publicity repairs. Read the article that i am linking at the bottom of this post and you will understand what I am talking about. The article also exposes the fact that Indian democracy is a sham. Any country which allows the executive of the state to ban a movie at his will or make a movie tax free at his will, is not a democratic country.

But Pakistani viewers should continue to watch the indian movies and continue to make people like AB a household name, so that our children can get confused by people like AB's actions and become pretty much similar to our failed generation of Pakistanis which are in their late 50s or over.

All the Pakistanis who say that there are no Paksitani sources of entertainments are liars. There are many sources of Paksiatni entertainments. To begin with there is Pakistani urdu poetry and Pakistani non-indian copycat dramas. Our comedians are also way superior to the Indians. Same with our modern singers.

All the Pakistanis who watch Indian movies and make fun of Indians who worship everything that can walk and crawl on the face of the earth are hypocrites. These Pakistanis also worship the Indian entertainment products and cant live without them.

So congratulations to all the indian movie wathcer Pakistanis on Modi and AB becoming a team. And keep up the good work of confusing your young.

Here is the article:

http://www.ndtv.com/news/india/modi_and_bachchan_the_new_camaraderie.php

G

All the Pakistanis who say that there are no Paksitani sources of entertainments are liars. There are many sources of Paksiatni entertainments. To begin with there is Pakistani urdu poetry and Pakistani non-indian copycat dramas. Our comedians are also way superior to the Indians. Same with our modern singers.

All the Pakistanis who watch Indian movies and make fun of Indians who worship everything that can walk and crawl on the face of the earth are hypocrites. These Pakistanis also worship the Indian entertainment products and cant live without them.

i m agreee with u brother and all pakistan must have to think about these things ,
yae meetha zher humary jismoun mae utara jaa reha hae, aur sab say bara qassor hamara hae kiuon key edia whi dikhata hae jo hamry loog pasand kerty hean ager hamry loog media key buy programon key khilaf awaz uthaen to to wo yae sary programs band ker dean ,
u r right but one thing that we could do from our side is to stop watching these programs. media is showing what people like to watch so if we reject to watch them automatically media will stop broadcasting these programs.