Greetings from Lil'Genius - My intro

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam all,

I just saw this section now and thought its good to introduce myself. Well I have nothing much to tell, but will try my level best to elaborate : )

Introduction:
So, my name is Lil'Genius (obviously I don't like people to know my real name). By profession, I am engineer, researcher, entrepreneur and true patriotic. I always, dream that one day my lovely country Pakistan will be number one nation of the world (Insha'Allah). I saw many member, who belong to political parties and they defend them blindly. In my case, I am free soul, I support all those who are true patriotic and oppose all those who are against my country. I am Muslim and strongly believe in Islam.

Vision:
I am liberal and I want Pakistan to rise as a modern Islamic country. I think Pakistan needs to tackle all extremist and terrorist. Our Pakistan Army is honourable institution, whoever challenges Pakistan and our army, we should crush them. Only solution for Pakistan is free education, we need educational emergency in Pakistan. Health and education must always be first priority of any government.

Political Affiliation:
I think parties like PTI, PAT, APML and MQM should work together (parties with militant wing must disarm themselves).

Elections 2013:
My vote goes to Imran's PTI.

I am really looking forward to contribute positively on this forum and expect healthy conversations in return. Thanks.

Love,
Lil'Genius

Last edited:

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Greetings from Lil'Genius

have u gone mad? alliance with PAT, (hypocrite), MQM(militant) APML(Destroyer of Pakistan). jo chance hai us ko bhi khatam ker deyian.:angry_smile:

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I always, dream that one day my lovely country Pakistan will be number one nation of the world (Insha'Allah).

country to lovely ho sakti thi agar bhutto ko phansi na charhaya jata (serious)

m.saad

Councller (250+ posts)

Bakii sab tu theek hai, laikin yeh PTI, PAT, AML, aur MQM aik hi sentence main aik hi line main bohaaat na insafii ha Babuu. Galaat galaat galaat.

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)

have u gone mad? alliance with PAT, (hypocrite), MQM(militant) APML(Destroyer of Pakistan). jo chance hai us ko bhi khatam ker deyian.:angry_smile:

Bakii sab tu theek hai, laikin yeh PTI, PAT, AML, aur MQM aik hi sentence main aik hi line main bohaaat na insafii ha Babuu. Galaat galaat galaat.

Difference of opinion. PAT is not hypocrites, and yes MQM needs to disarm their arms-wings like many other parties. Musharaf gave us this media and they trained this young generation which is now with Imran. Yes he did many mistakes, but who doesn't ?

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
lil Genius you say? Lets make it clear does that mean small in size or in genius(bigsmile)(bigsmile) and welcome

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
lil Genius you say? Lets make it clear does that mean small in size or in genius(bigsmile)(bigsmile) and welcome

LOL well I compare myself with great minds of history and current era. Obviously in terms of age and experience I am less then them. That is why, Little Genius.

Unicorn

Banned
LOL well I compare myself with great minds of history and current era. Obviously in terms of age and experience I am less then them. That is why, Little Genius.

I got one up on you between me and my brother we know everything(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

fmduke

MPA (400+ posts)

What great reply my friend.
Agreed 100%.
But now let's save the next great leader who would fulfill that mission.
Long Live IK

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am back !!!

Imran won the election, Imran won the Nation...
I don't care what bias media quote or portray...

For me, Naya Pakistan is must !!!

2015 is my deadline...

The WAR continuous !