HAARP and Earthquakes

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: HAARP can create avalanche (Weather Warfare)

You didn't understand anything that I said. Not your fault.

Maybe you have gone through the Ahadith of Dajjal, and that he will be able to change and control weather and natural disasters.

That is what I meant , if you really understand what I mean this time....!!!

I know what you meant - give me the hadith with reference.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I know what you meant - give me the hadith with reference.

This is extracted from a hadith (Sahih Muslim,Book #041, Hadith #7015), its rather long so this is extracted the part, its in reference to the dajjal and when he comes and how he will be able to control the weather by the permission of Allah, now whats interesting is how possibly HAARP plays into this or if it does at all. Allah knows best.

" ... We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he (dajjal) walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be left with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the waste land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees."

You can read the complete Hadith at this link, if you still doubt me.

http://www.sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Surely Allah is the best of planners but at the battle of Badr, all that could be gathered was gathered with the utmost of zeal and an effort put which wasn't ever seen on the face of earth ever before and only then help arrived.

Why should we site around saying that we wouldn't do anything to compete them and rely upon uttering statements only.

A very interesting fact about technology is that what we think is the latest technology is actually obsolete for military and then after spending some more time, permission is given to the corporate sector to commercially launch tweaked and inferior versions of the same.

I went to a far off village many years ago and when I took out a CD for some purpose, one of the oldest folks came up and said that during his early teens, they were playing in the adjacent orchids when some shiny thing fell from the sky. They got terrified at first but being pure paindoos, they then went near it and found out a metal box containing bizarre things, one of which was this type of tawwa albeit shinier with a golden layer on it on both sides and its circumference was lesser than that of the one I was holding in my hand. I kept on questioning him and couldn't find out what it could be till I talked to some expert who told me about discs containing way more date than blu rays albeit with gold layers atop.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

HAARP (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). can create avalaches.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: HAARP? What do you think?

What happen ?

Could run a car with HAARP too ?

O my god...:lol:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: HAARP? What do you think?

Jannat se nikaale gaye farishtay:naooz: ?? never heard this before...