"Habeas Corpus Rights"....and Evil Empire of KSA.

hans

Banned
Habeas Corpus Rights

Under the concept of habeas corpus as developed in Anglo-American jurisprudence, persons who are deprived of their liberty have the right to challenge through judicial inquiry the legality of their arrest or detention.

The right to challenge ones arrest or detention is now incorporated in international human rights standards. This right may be exercised through the extraordinary process of habeas corpus in the countries which belong to the Common Law system, or through the normal procedural process, including appeals and motions for retrial in the civil law countries.

Habeas Corpus Rights: Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen

Under the legal systems of Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Yemen, detainees generally have the right to challenge the legality of their detention by:

1. 1. Petitioning the investigative judge prior to referring the case to the trial court.
    2. Petitioning the trial court after referral; and
    3. Filing an appeal after conviction when such an appeal is allowed.

The above-mentioned countries, except Saudi Arabia, are members of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which gives persons deprived of their liberty the right to challenge the legality of their detention.

None of these countries have an additional extraordinary process similar to the writ of habeas corpus that allows unlimited access to the courts to challenge the legality of detention.

Technically Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has the worst inhuman laws. Now I know some readers will scream the Word Unholy or blasphemous. ...

But the fact is One should go and read
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Times]"Human Rights in Islam [/FONT][FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Times]by
'Allamah Abu al-'A'la Mawdudi"
LINK !!!!!

[/FONT]

[/FONT]http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/M_hri/index.htm

before one start spatting against the wall. I have provided enough solid proof against these Heretic rules of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Enjoy relax and read whats been published before your eyes... One thing is clear, My Dear Readers have to chose between the King and The Allamah. A very tight spot for Saudi Arabia lovers.

Come on bash me for being Indian Agent.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@salik

brother, agar kisi ko ye check karna hai kay us ka zameer zinda hai ya nahi to us ka behtareen tareeqa ya hai kay aap ye check karein kay aap Zaalim ka saath detay hain ya nahi chahey wo aap ko kitna hi azeez kyun na ho aur mazloom ka saath daitay hain ya nahi chahey us say aap ko kitni hi nafrat kyun na ho. Alhamdulillah hans bhai ka zameer zinda hai. Allah(SWT) usay hamesha zinda rakhey. Aameen!!!

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Waisay Maulana Maududi (RA) nay kaafi tareeqi shaqsiaat ki asliyat dunya ko dikhaii thee aur kharay ko khotay say alag kiya tha. Tafseelat kay liye un ki mashoor kitaab Khilafat aur Malookiat ka mutaala karein. InshaAllah haqiat ayaan ho jaiy gi.

hans

Banned
[FONT=&quot]Yes, I do have serious problem with KSA, based on the fact that it suppress Human rights from its tail to its teeth.
Worst part its does it in the name if Islam. That really heats me up.. Look at Taliban, an off shoot of KSA, same principles.
Same Bully in the name of Islam. Same with These Selfist, if you don't agree to there term of Islam then you are a Kifir.
Or better Dead.

The only Teaching KSA came out is Hate for others, a Gross violations in the name of Islam. Technically Islam has been high jacked...
good or bad we can argue about it for the next 1000 years. look around your self; have we not become monster of our own destiny[/FONT]

lolz.....hans.....u've got sum serious problem with KSA don,t u?

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afsoas ki baat to hai kay Aal-e-Saud ki Ibleesi Shaytaani hukomat ko MaazAllah Islami hukomat ka naam diya jaata hai. Sharam tum logo ko magar nahi aati!!!! Jab tak Aalam-e-Islam ki jaan Aal-e-Saud jaisay ********** say nahi chut'ti, hum kabhi muttahed nahi ho sakein gay. Islam ka chehra masq karnay kay zimaydaar sirf aur sirf Aal-e-Saud aur un kay Aalaykaar (agents) hain. Jitna Zulm in logo nay Islam kay saath kiya hai, ghair muslimo nay bhi nahi kiya.