zeshanadeel

Voter (50+ posts)
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, The Most Merciful
Asalaamu Alakyam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu Dear brothers and sisters!

In the Quran we learn "The Story of Habil and Qabil", the first crime that took place on Earth. The people who carry the Quran in their hearts live in the past and present. It is rich in wisdom, life lessons and indeed a guide for all of humanity.

Allah mentions The Story of Habil & Qabil in Chapter al-Maidah, verses 27-31!If there were any mistakes made then it was from me and the Shaytan and I seek Allah's pardon and if there was any good in it then it was from Allah Subhana Wa Tala.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqudbrs_rV0" target="_blank">

Last edited:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Most stories in the quran have been misinterpreted by borrowing biblic myths so we need to be careful as to what we relate to the quranic text. In quranic text the story of Adam told in 2/30 etc is not of first man but a first khileefah. Likewise story told in surah 5 is not of actual sons of Adam but of two kinds of personalities of human beings. They are called sons of Adam because they are of his kind ie humans.

[FONT=&quot]28) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hearing this from them Moses said, O my Lord! I have no authority from people to take steps on behalf anyone save myself and my brother. Therefore allow us disengagement from our people who have behaved cowardly which is inconsistent with your guidelines.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]) ThereuponAllah foretold Moses, they shall not be able to takeover this land for forty years and during this time let them be on a journey through the land to learn some sense, so grieve not over behaviour of these cowardly people.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These verses tell us clearly that community spirit is vital for any community in order to survive with dignity. Also that if any community violates any other then that community has the right to retaliate in kind and in likewise manner. None has the right to take anything away from anyone else merely on basis of strength and power. Fairness and compassion between people is the way to live but retaliation is fine so long as justice is the aim by ending oppression and it cannot be achieved any other way. So JIHAD is clearly defined by these verses as struggle against the oppressor eg if anyone takes away what one rightfully owns either by violence or trick then that is not right and things should be restored to the rightful owner as soon as sensibly possible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For any struggle to be successful the leader must be chosen and once chosen must be given full support as a leader. However, a leader must consult his people for any issue relating community to seek agreement of his people. A leader is not to go against the opinion of his followers so long as their opinion is reasonably solid. A solid opinion is that which is consistent with wisdom of Allah and wisdom of humanity.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The struggle between forces dedicated to divine rule of law and the transgressors against it is a very old one. The Quran is simply the reminder of the facts in the past, present and as they will be in the future because laws of nature and consequences are ever in action. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Instead recite to them the lesson in the story of two children of Adam: Behold they each approached life their own chosen ways,the approach of one was accepted while that of the other was not. The lattersaid: I will destroy you. The former replied, Allah only accepts the approach of those who are consistent with His declared will.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]31)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] So even if you use ways and means at your disposal to destroy me, I shall not use ways and means at my disposal to destroy you, for I am mindful of Allah's guidelines, who is the Lord of all the kingdoms.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]32) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I intend to let you bear the burden of my harmful actions as well as yours so that you become the inmate of the painful suffering, for that is the consequence set for those who transgress against the guidelines of Allah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]33)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Thus the mindset of the latter prompted him to fight his brother so he fought him and became of the losers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]34) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In order to prevent situations like this Allah revealed His messages as divine constitutions so that man explores the land to fulfil his needs accordingly to see how he can work for betterment of his fellow human. Alas! Hecried, I failed even to realize that I am not even a good example for my less fortunate brother! So he became full of regrets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]35) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]On that basis We ordained for the children of Israel that whoever destroys a life except for murder or for creating wars in the land without justification, it will be as if he has destroyed all the human beings. And whoever saves a life it is as if he has saved the whole humanity. Yet, even though Our Messengers came to them one after the other with clear revelations, it was not long before most of them committed excesses in the land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]36)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Surely reward for such as wage wars against Allah and His messenger and striveto create wars in the land against community in general is that they should be fought against or kept in captivity or their authority and their opposing foundation should be taken away from them and they should be expelled from the land. This is their humiliation in this world and in hereafter they will have yet grievous suffering,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]37) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]except such as reform before you apprehend them and you should know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Islam is a very practical rule of law but always biased towards compassion and giving people another chance to repent and reform if at all possible. However, people keep doing their worse against each other. In this context those who wage wars against divine rule of law must be dealt with appropriately and forcefully to prevent break down of law and order within the state. The balance must be struck carefully between addressing reasons people commit crimes and taking up arms against the state. So long as people have reasonable demands, they must be met by the state before people are forced by their circumstances to commit crimes or take up arms against the state and the situation deteriorates in to a chaos. Only if people make unreasonable demands and try to blackmail the state that they should be taken care of accordingly. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As already explained imperialist forces have been covering up the Quranic teachings because they did not allow them freedom to do what they did after the prophet of Islam. Their sole aim therefore was to derail Islamic rule of law to use Islam as a religion and religion as a tool to control people, land, resources and means production in order to use and abuse those whom they could. For this reason they made senseless and tough laws to frighten people into submission. The while poor went poorer and poorer and weak went weaker and weaker, these people with devilish minds became more and more powerful in the land. The Quran is not the only divine scripture that has been used and abused but same happened to all divine scriptures before it as is clear from these very verses. So we have two opposite ideologies as Islam, one in form of the Quranic text and context, and the other in form of interpretations of the Quran as per priestly classes and their invented Ahadith and jurisprudence or Islamic Fiqh or Shariah or Islamic law. This is why, we see mullahs trying to control each and every move of an individual so that one has no freedom or time to think and agitate against imperialism of kings and religion of mullahs. The dogmas and rituals served the emperors and the mullahs=priestly classes really well because people like slaves have been serving them both well as their masters. People have been blaming God for whatever suffering these leaders put them through in the name of God. Unless people wake up to the divine rule of law there is no end to use and abuse of humanity by a few at the top eg bankers, multinational companies, governments etc. The profiteering mechanism for economy guarantees use and abuse of people on one hand and doing nothing mindset and attitude on the other need to be balanced properly or we are heading for a more and more suffering for more and more people.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]38) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! be consistent with rule of law of Allah and explore the ways and means to maintain it and strive hard in His way so that you could become prosperous.[/FONT]