Hadith books in PDF format - Gift for all !‏

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
GetInline.aspx
GetInline.aspx

:jazak:

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
theexile bro i have a complete database of islamic books and softwares in urdu i hope you like my link and here you dont only find sahih bukhari you can check every hadith book in urdu and also best hadith softwares and hadith learning books anmolbooks.4shared.com
:jazak: I have been looking for this for ages, I had the english version but always wanted in URDU. Many Thanks and Special Prayers..!! (To everyone who contributed or distributed)

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Absolutely brilliant collection you have their bro, just like the name, really ANMOL, really very grateful for the link, May Allah reward you the best. :jazak: Kher

theexile bro i have a complete database of islamic books and softwares in urdu i hope you like my link and here you dont only find sahih bukhari you can check every hadith book in urdu and also best hadith softwares and hadith learning books anmolbooks.4shared.com

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks onlykami that is really a very good work you have done there. You have quite a collection of source materials. However, I would suggest that you collect material from various major sects so that you have complete information about islam. Also this will help people to become non-sectarians. I would also suggest criticism by each sect of others that way it becomes easier for a person to see why certain ideas cannot be islam as well as some worthy urdu arabic and english arabic and arabic to arabic dictionaries. Regardless your step is in the right direction and hope Allah rewards you and helps you to expand your library.

Although Ahadith have a place in islam because without them we will be lost as to how the prophet carried out his mission. However it is equally important to realise that a lot of so called ahadith reports have been invented by people so it is very important to always remain alert to this fact.

The other point that is also important is to remember that even the authentic ahadith may have been mistranslated and misinterpreted, so try and go by original arabic text if you have any doubt about what is stated in the name of the prophet.

It is of utmost importance to know that DEEN comes from ALLah not the prophet. The prophet was given the mission to not only deliver it but to act upon it and show by example what islam meant to him that is what sunnah should mean to his followers. Sunnah does not mean the whole life of the prophet but those moments in times in his life when he acted upon divine instructions eg he proclaimed goals of Allah to people, he taught them his book, he taught wisdom and then he prepared them for establishing divine rule of law whereby he freed them from all manmade ills. So following sunnah means doing what the prophet did. To begin with he prioritized his goals in his program and he implemented the program step by step. This is how you follow sunnah. He spent his days and nights in order to get where end up.

The first bit was teaching of the quran properly. That was necessary because unless people understood what he was all about how could they support him blindly? This is why before we vote anyone into office we need to know what he is standing for and what would he do that will be good for us. When people were satisfied that he will bring them a life that they hoped for, they ended up supporting him whole heartedly. This is where we are failing in the very first step. Not at all bothered to know the quran and we think, we can bring about islamic state. This is what is called wishful thinking.

In other words you cannot really support a program if you do not know what it is. The proper understanding of the quran is that which is firmly founded in reason, because that is what evidence or proof and proving is all about. We cannot just follow our baseless whims and think everything will be ok.

The differing opinions must not be used for takfeer of each other and divisions but to come closer and try together to find out a way forward that is acceptable to all on basis of concrete rules and laws of rationality.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for the appreciation but i do all of this to spread knowledge i just want your lil favour if you spread this link around your community and mailing list maybe that can change someone to the right path Jazakallah 0 Khair
Absolutely brilliant collection you have their bro, just like the name, really ANMOL, really very grateful for the link, May Allah reward you the best. :jazak: Kher

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for the appreciation and also i apperciate that you go through the link very thoroughly and i seriously take care of your advice for the betterment of my program as i do all of this to spread knowledge i just want your lil favour if you spread this link around your community and mailing list maybe that can change someone to the right path Jazakallah 0 Khair i again thanks for your suggestion when i implement them i hope you will get reward too from ALLAH
Thanks onlykami that is really a very good work you have done there. You have quite a collection of source materials. However, I would suggest that you collect material from various major sects so that you have complete information about islam. Also this will help people to become non-sectarians. I would also suggest criticism by each sect of others that way it becomes easier for a person to see why certain ideas cannot be islam as well as some worthy urdu arabic and english arabic and arabic to arabic dictionaries. Regardless your step is in the right direction and hope Allah rewards you and helps you to expand your library.

Although Ahadith have a place in islam because without them we will be lost as to how the prophet carried out his mission. However it is equally important to realise that a lot of so called ahadith reports have been invented by people so it is very important to always remain alert to this fact.

The other point that is also important is to remember that even the authentic ahadith may have been mistranslated and misinterpreted, so try and go by original arabic text if you have any doubt about what is stated in the name of the prophet.

It is of utmost importance to know that DEEN comes from ALLah not the prophet. The prophet was given the mission to not only deliver it but to act upon it and show by example what islam meant to him that is what sunnah should mean to his followers. Sunnah does not mean the whole life of the prophet but those moments in times in his life when he acted upon divine instructions eg he proclaimed goals of Allah to people, he taught them his book, he taught wisdom and then he prepared them for establishing divine rule of law whereby he freed them from all manmade ills. So following sunnah means doing what the prophet did. To begin with he prioritized his goals in his program and he implemented the program step by step. This is how you follow sunnah. He spent his days and nights in order to get where end up.

The first bit was teaching of the quran properly. That was necessary because unless people understood what he was all about how could they support him blindly? This is why before we vote anyone into office we need to know what he is standing for and what would he do that will be good for us. When people were satisfied that he will bring them a life that they hoped for, they ended up supporting him whole heartedly. This is where we are failing in the very first step. Not at all bothered to know the quran and we think, we can bring about islamic state. This is what is called wishful thinking.

In other words you cannot really support a program if you do not know what it is. The proper understanding of the quran is that which is firmly founded in reason, because that is what evidence or proof and proving is all about. We cannot just follow our baseless whims and think everything will be ok.

The differing opinions must not be used for takfeer of each other and divisions but to come closer and try together to find out a way forward that is acceptable to all on basis of concrete rules and laws of rationality.

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for the appreciation but i do all of this to spread knowledge i just want your lil favour if you spread this link around your community and mailing list maybe that can change someone to the right path Jazakallah 0 Khair

Jizak-Allah brother

faisal235

Citizen
Great to read your article in addition brother i want to invite you to visit my site where you can easily Read & Recite the Holy Quran and you can directly download Islamic application from your mobile devices and tablets moreover you can also Study Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim Hadith books.
Myislamiapps