Hadiths on Conquest of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PAKISTAN WILL CONQUER INDIA SOON: ISLAMIC PROPHECY

Afsr said:
Time will tell this.

Keep dreaming :) Pakistan cannot do anything other than dreaming anyways. the way Pakistanis are killing each other within the Pakistan , I wonder if Pakistan will exist after five to six months.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

pappufromindia said:
gazoomartian said:

Mr. Loosegazoo-martian

Jani, Maazak accha kar lae thae hoo.

Mugamboo kush hua.

You don't dream by opening your eyes.

bus thorey dinon ki baat hai. Jub tumhari rooh tunharey halaq per a' kar atak jegi, aur tum bister par tarpogey, rooh nikalna nahee chahey gi, tumhara halaq kharkharaega, fraishta (Izraeel angel) peeth mein mukkey mar markar rooh niklega. tum is waqt be bus hogey aur it will be too late, tauba ka darwaza band ho jayega. Tum marjaogey. Tumhari chita ko tumharey log yeheen jahannum mein dal kar jalayen gey. Tumhari saza to yeheen shru ho chuki hogey.

[/quote]
welldone gazzouncle [clap] ;)
an expirienceholder can describe like this [hilar] [hilar][/quote]

Pappu , We should give some credit to Pakistani for sure !!! They are at the end of their life and they still can think this.. hahahahah... Any ways Pakistan score is 2/0 right now. lets see how badly they loose today.Pakistani Cricketers are as bad as their Citizens... before the Australia tour, they dream about defeating them... and see what happened!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

IndiaGuy said:
Time ? Which one??? End of Pakistan ? or worst end of Pakistan??? pick one Hahahaha

the time that always ticks, but never licks..... your clock is ticking, you better start licking [hilar]
[hilar]

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

humein afsos to is baat ka hai beta, key teri pariwar waley, muft mein marey jaengei. Tum to is dunya sey chaley jaogey or aag mein jal rahey go (If you are not a Muslim)
magar tumharey log bhugtey gey.... islam qubool karlo and apni akhrat sumbhalo. Yeh jeevan sirf chand saal hain, agli jeevan for ever hogi.

jao beta, kal kisi masjid mein jao aurIslam qubool karlo aur nimaz pharo....[/quote]
Aakhirat kisne dekha hai kam se kam is duniya mein to jalen suicde bombers kid tarah..

We are happy as none-muslim so thanks and no thanks

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)

IndiaGuy said:
Afsr said:
Time will tell this.

Keep dreaming :) Pakistan cannot do anything other than dreaming anyways. the way Pakistanis are killing each other within the Pakistan , I wonder if Pakistan will exist after five to six months.
You too keep dreaming about those five to six months .
Bagal mai churi moun mai ram ram walon kai neighbor mai surving and will survive insha Allah.

gazoomartian

Afsr said:
IndiaGuy said:
Afsr said:
Time will tell this.

Bagal mai churi moun mai ram ram walon kai neighbor mai surving and will survive insha Allah.

we have survived and will survive. We will create Khalistan, free assam, free karnataka, tamil state just wait n see

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Afsr said:
IndiaGuy said:
Afsr said:
Time will tell this.

Lahore mien hath milanewale aur Kargil mein bhesh badal ke ghusane wale auron ko muhn mein ram bagal mein chhuri bolate hain.. ghor kalyug aa gaya bhai

jag555

Citizen

jimpack said:
gazoomartian said:
India and Indians can be all arrogant and tyrant they want to be, your days of tyranny will be over in way that you will never imagine. Here is what our Master Muhammad (s.a.w) has said:

PAKISTAN WILL CONQUER INDIA SOON: ISLAMIC PROPHECY
[funnny] U people doesn't understand one thing that u have to win lots of other things before u can win INDIA.u have to understand that yr Koran is making fool out of u.It will take u into future without any dates mention in it.all the Muslim will believe that one day they will do this and one day they will get this.Live in present and find out that u are the most illiterate community in this world and u are being ruled by illiterates like yr politicians and mullahs.politicians teach u how to live in poverty and yr mullahs teach u how to die for virgins which u have never seen and will never get.
Yr mullahs and politicians are enjoying their lives at the cost of 180 millions idiots.
Prophecy number 1.
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Ummah there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh and Hind . If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
Holy Pro More..phet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there

Mr. Loosegazoo-martian

Jani, Maazak accha kar lae thae hoo.

Mugamboo kush hua.

You don't dream by opening your eyes.
[funnny] [funnny]

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

IndiaGuy said:
Afsr said:
IndiaGuy said:
Afsr said:
Time will tell this.

Sorry Score is 17/3 not 19...

@ Jim, Pappu, India guy, jagg.....................

Don't Worry........ U will say "SORRY" on every thing, whatever u asked....... [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

JIJA_JI

Banned

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3yr2KrC9xk[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrNpwLysr8[/video]

Does it evoke some old memories for you. Remind you your place. You cant even stand on your own and you dreaming about winning the Manhattan Marathon. You are mocking the absurdness.

People are dying in charitable lines for wheat flour and sugar in pakistan. The food you people are having on your tables is provided by the donations given by US government in which thousands of hard working Indians like me provide contribution as taxes so your kids don't have to sleep hungry. But you are a shameless, ungrateful loser otherwise the land of the Buddhas would have not turned into ashes as it has.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

Pakistan is a failed state................ haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa.

What a joke dearrrrrrrrrrrr Bloody Indiansssssssssssssssssss....

If Pakistan be a failed state, then why NATO involve their Chief Of Army Staff with humble request and with full honour, in their very important meeting in Brussels??

Dear Bloody Indiansssssssssss............. u will see, which one is failed state........ India or Pakistan.......

U will see soon, when India will roll out their consulates from Afghanistan in near future, from where, they were supported to Pakistani Taliban, and supply them the emonitation for anarki, and bomb blasting in Pakistan.

Their is no way for india now, to live in Afghanistan. U will see soon.

And in the last......... Who is failed state by the way???? He, who is presenting an important meeting with the Chief's of NATO Forces, or He (Indian Army Chief), to whom, everybody ignored in that very important meeting............

gazoomartian

takjhank said:
Pakistan is a failed state................ haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa.

What a joke dearrrrrrrrrrrr Bloody Indiansssssssssssssssssss....

If Pakistan be a failed state, then why NATO involve their Chief Of Army Staff with humble request and with full honour, in their very important meeting in Brussels??

Dear Bloody Indiansssssssssss............. u will see, which one is failed state........ India or Pakistan.......

U will see soon, when India will roll out their consulates from Afghanistan in near future, from where, they were supported to Pakistani Taliban, and supply them the emonitation for anarki, and bomb blasting in Pakistan.

Their is no way for india now, to live in Afghanistan. U will see soon.

And in the last......... Who is failed state by the way???? He, who is presenting an important meeting with the Chief's of NATO Forces, or He (Indian Army Chief), to whom, everybody ignored in that very important meeting............

well said brother. Its 11;24PM. I am off to bed

Salam

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

JIJA_JI said:
Does it evoke some old memories for you. Remind you your place, people are dying in charitable lines for wheat flour and sugar in pakistan.

The food you people are having on your tables is provided by the donations given by US government in which thousands of hard working Indians like me provide contribution as taxes so your kids don't have to sleep hungry. But you are a shameless, ungrateful loser otherwise the lands of the Buddhas have not turned into ashes like it has.

Yes! This is a history and no body can deny the history. However whatever circumstances does happened in that era with evil neighbours.....

But, those nations, ever alive, who learn the lesson from the past. (Like Pakistan ;) )

That's why, u can see in Present....... That, India tryed once again to support another movement like "Mukti Bahni" an indian made anty pakistani movement i.e. TTP.
But now, they have crushed by Pakistan Army and all world are wondered, how Pakistan Army did all this, even NATO couldn't control it since last 8 years. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

So, still u have time "Indians" that to control ur internal issues instead of "Ungli Bazi in ur nabours".... [funnny] [funnny]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

we Pakistani are sad because our leaders are American pupets which is so bad and we are ashamed of it... but in indian case all the nation is pupet and slave.. Indians salute when they see WHITE skins, thats why every second movie of them is filmed in western countries and they have employed cheap girls from Russia to dance in the movies so that their black colour complex can be cured... Im happy atleast Pakistani masses are not slave to the USA or any other power... Time sure will tell whats gonna happen.. One day us brave and free Pakistanis will see a brave leader like us and you will see a coward BANIA leader like you, and that will be the time of that prophecy, and the most important thing is we cant stop it, neither you can..... its destiny.

C

commander

I think you guys are forgetting that, one part of this Hadith has already been proved, Muslims conquered India and ruled for 1000 years.

Each and every word of Quran and Hadith is true, Open up your eyes and minds and try to accept the truth, Modern Science is proving all the Quranic verse and Hadiths, What Quran and Hadith is telling humanity from 1400 years ago today science can't prove them wrong

Yes we are weak today, and there is a very big reason behind it due to which whole Muslim umma is suffering, and that is we are Muslims only by name we are not practicing Islam as we are ordered by Allah.

But we will rise and rise stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.