Hadiths on Conquest of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

commander

Re: PAKISTAN WILL CONQUER INDIA SOON: ISLAMIC PROPHECY

The food you people are having on your tables is provided by the donations given by US government in which thousands of hard working Indians like me provide contribution as taxes so your kids don't have to sleep hungry. But you are a shameless, ungrateful loser otherwise the lands of the Buddhas have not turned into ashes like it has.

Americans are not giving this money as charity, they have their own interest.
and they are giving it to their puppets not to the Pakistani nation.

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

LAGTA HAY BOLTI BAND HO GAI INDIANS KI........... [funnny] [funnny] [hilar] [hilar]

JIJA_JI

Banned

takjhank said:
LAGTA HAY BOLTI BAND HO GAI INDIANS KI...........

Well I am here waiting from a long time and sticking to my guns, no body came. I thought all the pakis have left and shut themselves in bathrooms for a nice long cry after i intrude their dreamily sleep.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Sala_ji two peagins were attacked by a cat, one peagin flew away and one closed her eyes thinking it won't be seen........ you said we are dreaming with open eyes... yes we are opened eyes, and with open eyes one cannot dream but can plan, think, and do.... and your ignorant shows that you are like the second peagin, closing your eyes, and believing tou are not been seen......

And reading these Hadiths i was thinking why??? why india, why not China, Sri Lanka or any other nation was not named in this Hadith, why india..... And then I looked at Kashmire issue, your killing in kashmire, and the brutal killing of Muslims in india, and dealing inhumenly with Dalits and worshiping cats, rats, monkeys, donkeys, snakes...... ooooopsss you name it and there are countless reason why IIIIINNNNDDDDIAAAA.... why not china or Sri Lanka...... I hope your eyes are opened now....

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Ye aik talakh haqeeqat hai Indian aur Jews k liay. k aik muajhdeen ke fauj Pakistan aur Afganistan se nikal ker Gazwa e Hind main shamil ho ge aur India ko fatah karey ge aur yehi mujahdeen Hazrat EESA ko join karey gay aur Yahood ko bhe shikist dein gay Insha ALLAH.aur jo iss se inkar kerta hai to wo Ahmaqo ke jannat main rehta hai,
Aaj India America aur Jews aik taraf hein, doosri taraf un k muqablay main afganistan aur pakistan hai, Indian aur Jews bohat achi terhan jantay hein k aanay wala waqt un k liay bohat he khathan hai,
Yaad rahay k jangein peso se nahi jazbay se jeeti jati hein, aur ye JAZBA sirf aur sirf Alhamdulillah ham pakistanio k paas hai,
dekh lo koi aisa din nahi guzarta k rozana khud kash hamlay hotey hein, bomb blasts hotay hein, magar hamari qoum phir bhe gharo se bahir nikalti hai, kiun k ham main be panah jazba hai SHAHADAT ka, pakistani muslim mout se kabhi nahi ghabrata,
tum indian heran ho american heran hein aur poori duniya heran hai, pakistanio k shadat k jazbay ko dekh ker, aur yehi jabza INSHALLAH indian aur jews ke shikist ka sab se bara sabab banay ga,
aaj ham per mushkil waqt hai, aur Alhamdulillah k ALLAH TALLAH ne aik bar phir pakistani sir zameen ko aur pakistanio ko imtihan main dala, aur ham imtihan main poora utar rahay hein, her mushkil waqt k baad acha waqt aata hai, aur wo acha waqt india ko nist o nabood ker dey ga,
aur kuch zayada dair nahi hai, aaj dekh lo rozana log islam qabool ker rahay hein kiun? wo iss liay k islam ka bol bala honay wala hai, aur kufr ko shikist,

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

commander said:
I think you guys are forgetting that, one part of this Hadith has already been proved, Muslims conquered India and ruled for 1000 years.

Each and every word of Quran and Hadith is true, Open up your eyes and minds and try to accept the truth, Modern Science is proving all the Quranic verse and Hadiths, What Quran and Hadith is telling humanity from 1400 years ago today science can't prove them wrong

Yes we are weak today, and there is a very big reason behind it due to which whole Muslim umma is suffering, and that is we are Muslims only by name we are not practicing Islam as we are ordered by Allah.

But we will rise and rise stronger.

--Well said brother [clap] [clap] truly it has been proven before,muslims have ruled india for such a long span and history speaks for itself :D no doubt the ultimate destination would be Israel and on the way all the cards that israel loves to play and put trust on would be blown away and taken control of and we all know how india has been collaborating with them,thus easing and helping understand all the pieces of puzzles for the things to occur :ugeek:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Paki_Loyal said:
Ye aik talakh haqeeqat hai Indian aur Jews k liay. k aik muajhdeen ke fauj Pakistan aur Afganistan se nikal ker Gazwa e Hind main shamil ho ge aur India ko fatah karey ge aur yehi mujahdeen Hazrat EESA ko join karey gay aur Yahood ko bhe shikist dein gay Insha ALLAH.aur jo iss se inkar kerta hai to wo Ahmaqo ke jannat main rehta hai,
Aaj India America aur Jews aik taraf hein, doosri taraf un k muqablay main afganistan aur pakistan hai, Indian aur Jews bohat achi terhan jantay hein k aanay wala waqt un k liay bohat he khathan hai,
Yaad rahay k jangein peso se nahi jazbay se jeeti jati hein, aur ye JAZBA sirf aur sirf Alhamdulillah ham pakistanio k paas hai,
dekh lo koi aisa din nahi guzarta k rozana khud kash hamlay hotey hein, bomb blasts hotay hein, magar hamari qoum phir bhe gharo se bahir nikalti hai, kiun k ham main be panah jazba hai SHAHADAT ka, pakistani muslim mout se kabhi nahi ghabrata,
tum indian heran ho american heran hein aur poori duniya heran hai, pakistanio k shadat k jazbay ko dekh ker, aur yehi jabza INSHALLAH indian aur jews ke shikist ka sab se bara sabab banay ga,
aaj ham per mushkil waqt hai, aur Alhamdulillah k ALLAH TALLAH ne aik bar phir pakistani sir zameen ko aur pakistanio ko imtihan main dala, aur ham imtihan main poora utar rahay hein, her mushkil waqt k baad acha waqt aata hai, aur wo acha waqt india ko nist o nabood ker dey ga,
aur kuch zayada dair nahi hai, aaj dekh lo rozana log islam qabool ker rahay hein kiun? wo iss liay k islam ka bol bala honay wala hai, aur kufr ko shikist,

be shak brother

we shall persevere, because we are millat-e-Ibrahim, wa Ismail, wa Muhammad (peace on all of them), Alla will never disappointment us. We are just paying our dues for what we have done. We have left Qur'an and Sunnah. What we are going thru right now is our 'tatheer'. Its better to have 'tatheer' here than go to jahannum for a 10,20,25 or 50 years, burn in hell then go to junnah. But Hindu's hell starts at the time some one stick a burning stick in the dead's nose to start cremation. I saw Rajiv Gandhi do this to his mom, I puked.

InshaAllah we will live upto the Hadeeth and will destroy kafireens, Ameen Time is coming soon

gazoomartian

IndiaGuy said:
gazoomartian said:
IndiaGuy said:
Time ? Which one??? End of Pakistan ? or worst end of Pakistan??? pick one Hahahaha

Go and save your country ... they need your help.:)

We are doin but you go and save your children from prostitution. If you dont, your masses will shrink due to AIDS and other STD's. Please dont let the entire India go down to the grave with illnesses.

Leave some behind so can have pleasure of breaking you up

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

humein afsos to is baat ka hai beta, key teri pariwar waley, muft mein marey jaengei. Tum to is dunya sey chaley jaogey or aag mein jal rahey go (If you are not a Muslim)
magar tumharey log bhugtey gey.... islam qubool karlo and apni akhrat sumbhalo. Yeh jeevan sirf chand saal hain, agli jeevan for ever hogi.

jao beta, kal kisi masjid mein jao aurIslam qubool karlo aur nimaz pharo....

GAZOO MARTIN

living in canada to whom you are forcing to accept ISLAM. by making your name on
this forum GAZOO MARTIN ( martin.........hahah) it look like that you have already
accepted half Christianity.
if you guys so mighty why you migrated to canada ( a country of non belever KAFIRS)

and unke tukdon pe pal rahe ho

and dreaming to conquer india.

bai go back to pakistan ,your types of warrior are needed there beacuse they are
selling their daughters like dr.Afia (i don't know for how much price) to america.
you see which lower level you people have achieved and say your self follower
of ISLAM.shame on you people.

see u people dream to conquer whole world and convert to Islam,
look at your country ......in 60 years your have converted to country of BEGGARS.

BEGGARS ARE NOT CHOOSERS.

you people goes to every where for AID. no self respect for your own people.
selling them to america for $$$$$$.

ISLAM QABOOLANE KE NAARE JO TUM CANADA ME BAITH KE LAGA RAHE HO

IF YOU ARE real SON OF YOUR OWN FATHER

GO OUT SIDE OF YOUR HOME AND SHOUT THERE, SEE WHAT CANADIAN ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

they will handcuff you and deport by next flight to your madire watan.

barking ........... seldom bite.

don't post these provoking threads against india,
your Muslim brothers will suffer ,no one else, and also let poor people of
your country to live in peace.

G

ok now decided..pakistan will conquer india .on 30th feb
congratulations ...wait till 30th feb
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
ok now decided..pakistan will conquer india .on 30th feb
congratulations ...wait till 30th feb
[hilar]

beta tu bara smart admi hai

[hilar] [hilar]

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

pigeon said:
gazoomartin said:
humein afsos to is baat ka hai beta, key teri pariwar waley, muft mein marey jaengei. Tum to is dunya sey chaley jaogey or aag mein jal rahey go (If you are not a Muslim)
magar tumharey log bhugtey gey.... islam qubool karlo and apni akhrat sumbhalo. Yeh jeevan sirf chand saal hain, agli jeevan for ever hogi.

GAZOO MARTIN

living in canada to whom you are forcing to accept ISLAM. by making your name on
this forum GAZOO MARTIN ( martin.........hahah) it look like that you have already
if you guys so mighty why you migrated to canada ( a country of non belever KAFIRS)

and unke tukdon pe pal rahe ho

and dreaming to conquer india.

bai go back to pakistan ,your types of warrior are needed there beacuse they are
selling their daughters like dr.Afia (i don't know for how much price) to america.
of ISLAM.shame on you people.

look at your country ......in 60 years your have converted to country of BEGGARS.

GO OUT SIDE OF YOUR HOME AND SHOUT THERE, SEE WHAT CANADIAN ARE GOING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Regards to Pigeon

I think you have been very harsh but deadly honest as well in your incisive remarks about the state of affairs of Pakistan and its ruthless bloody establishment. On this issue I’m with you and fully accept your venomous but truth laden analysis of our weaknesses and you might have found my posts as well in this regard which cause tremendous amount of angst and opposition from some of my compatriots of this forum as well. I do also agree that India is an emerging world economic power along with China, Russia and Brazil in the current era. I personally admire the working ethic and professionalism of many talented Indians here in England to whom I have the honour to meet them on some occasions and believe me I have this capacity and broad vision to even admire my enemies if they possess any good qualities and would never shy even to learn from them.

But having said that I do have a big problem with the extreme, militant and murderous elements of your country and in the likely scenario of you to point fingers at Pakistan then I would say yes I’m also against them as well as it is evident from my responses in this forum. I think people like you who have nothing to do with the issues of dirty power politics have to convince your ruling governments to focus on the plight of your own deprived citizens first and then try to focus on influencing and interfering in the affairs of its neighbours in this region. I hope by doing this and scaling down their ambitions to become the hegemonic power of this South Asian region your country can do even better in uplifting the social and economic standards of your countrymen. For this your Indian establishment have to resolve the serious issues of Kashmir and other border disputes with countries like China, Bhutan and Bangladesh. Nepal and Sri Lanka also require some sort of relief from the covert interventions of your country in their internal affairs and by focusing on this paradigm shift you can do a huge favour to the countries of this region and to your poor masses as well.

As far as the Prophetic prophesies of the end of times are concerned then dear I think in Hinduism as well you also have that concept of eschatology which relates to the events of the end of this world and some of the incidents which have some important connotations for Hinduism and its followers. Same is true in almost every religions of the world and most notably in Abrahamic faiths of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. So for us these prophesies are also very important to know the coming events of this world to unfold according to the perfect design of our Lord Almighty and you have the liberty to differ with them as a non adherent of Islam. So there’s no need to get upset here and just remember one thing if you are not aware of the historical accounts of some nations of the past and need to know the perfect philosophy of history then try to ready the works of giants like Ibn Khaldun and Toynbee which can give you some rough sketches of the historical cycles as observed by different communities of this world since the records of ancient civilisations have been mentioned in the history books by many historians and philosophers of history and only then you might comprehend the realities of ebb and flow of the civilizations of the past, present and in the future as well, as you might know the concepts of probability & forecasting in the field of social sciences especially in the disciplines of Economics and history.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

@Bret Hawk,

As always Your post is amazing/informative and would be unfair to ignore it. I do not see any valid reason for starting this thread. The subject is intriguing as if "Pakistan" is the tekhadar of "Islam". We have lot of problems at home and better to take care of them. The day we Pakistanis will come out of "Indian-hate" concept and concentrate on our own problems, things will automatically start rolling in right direction.
Salaam.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

Bret Hawk said:
Regards to Pigeon

I think you have been very harsh but deadly honest as well in your incisive remarks about the state of affairs of Pakistan and its ruthless bloody establishment. On this issue Im with you and fully accept your venomous but truth laden analysis of our weaknesses and you might have found my posts as well in this regard which cause tremendous amount of angst and opposition from some of my compatriots of this forum as well. I do also agree that India is an emerging world economic power along with China, Russia and Brazil in the current era. I personally admire the working ethic and professionalism of many talented Indians here in England to whom I have the honour to meet them on some occasions and believe me I have this capacity and broad vision to even admire my enemies if they possess any good qualities and would never shy even to learn from them.

But having said that I do have a big problem with the extreme, militant and murderous elements of your country and in the likely scenario of you to point fingers at Pakistan then I would say yes Im also against them as well as it is evident from my responses in this forum. I think people like you who have nothing to do with the issues of dirty power politics have to convince your ruling governments to focus on the plight of your own deprived citizens first and then try to focus on influencing and interfering in the affairs of its neighbours in this region. I hope by doing this and scaling down their ambitions to become the hegemonic power of this South Asian region your country can do even better in uplifting the social and economic standards of your countrymen. For this your Indian establishment have to resolve the serious issues of Kashmir and other border disputes with countries like China, Bhutan and Bangladesh. Nepal and Sri Lanka also require some sort of relief from the covert interventions of your country in their internal affairs and by focusing on this paradigm shift you can do a huge favour to the countries of this region and to your poor masses as well.

As far as the Prophetic prophesies of the end of times are concerned then dear I think in Hinduism as well you also have that concept of eschatology which relates to the events of the end of this world and some of the incidents which have some important connotations for Hinduism and its followers. Same is true in almost every religions of the world and most notably in Abrahamic faiths of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. So for us these prophesies are also very important to know the coming events of this world to unfold according to the perfect design of our Lord Almighty and you have the liberty to differ with them as a non adherent of Islam. So theres no need to get upset here and just remember one thing if you are not aware of the historical accounts of some nations of the past and need to know the perfect philosophy of history then try to ready the works of giants like Ibn Khaldun and Toynbee which can give you some rough sketches of the historical cycles as observed by different communities of this world since the records of ancient civilisations have been recorded in the history books by many historians and philosophers of historians and only then you might comprehend the realities of ebb and flow of the civilizations of the past, present and in the future as well as you might know the concepts of probability & forecasting in the field of social sciences especially in the disciplines of Economics and history.

dear Bret Hawk

I acknowledge your regards and reciprocate same for you and your people.
I really appreciate and agree what you have written the facts about our societies.

ONE THING that is common between us that we love of motherland very much.

I represent the common people of the subcontinent who have suffered at each step
due to dubious standards of ruling elite & cult.

there is a big contradiction of what we say and do and what is needed to live a good life.we are slaves of history and don't learn form our mistakes and suffering.

Indian society have big and grave problems other than you mentioned,they will
pay the prize if the don't move in right direction and
so as same thing with you guys.

I see deep rooted hate between our societies and that will get fainted with communication and spread of knowledge.

our intention is to make fun of wrong believes,double standards and base less
hatred in the easiest and simple language to reach the masses so that they got chance to do introspection.

TO BE A GOOD MUSLIM/ HINDU /SIKH/Christian

WE NEED TO BE GOOD HUMAN BEING FIRST.
and we haven't communicated well that aspect of life.
we will easily respect other faiths if we learn to respect ours.

why west is well ahead of us ,

they see every human being as individual.(they are getting stereotype now after 9/11)
but we see every human being as community or religion.

like A HINDU have to be cunning\cow urine drinker and vice versa.

we always punish rest of the community for misdoing of a person and
real culprit moved out unpunished easily.

its 5% of ruling elite and powerful people pushing (not driving) the whole 90 masses

according to their benefits and that is the tragedy of our people.

MAY GOD BLESS US and we learn to coexist with each other.

gazoomartian

pigeon said:
Bret Hawk said:
Regards to Pigeon

We Pakistani always wanted to co-exist but its impossible with your terrorist govt of India. We have all the sign they wanted to dominate us.....who knows more than us Pakistanis, so dontstart that bullshit of co-existance

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
pigeon said:
Bret Hawk said:
Regards to Pigeon

We Pakistani always wanted to co-exist but its impossible with your terrorist govt of India. We have all the sign they wanted to dominate us.....who knows more than us Pakistanis, so dontstart that bullshit of co-existance

my gesture could be asking GOD for Indians to learn coexistence.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

gazoomartian said:
pigeon said:
Bret Hawk said:
Regards to Pigeon

Co-existence is only possible if sovereignity of each nation is respected,no covert activities and no interference most important ,resolution of issues and fulfilment of all promises and committments. Discussions for the sake of buying time will breed more distrust only.

gazoomartian

pigeon said:
gazoomartian said:
pigeon said:
Bret Hawk said:
Regards to Pigeon

my gesture could be asking GOD for Indians to learn coexistence.

India is now beyond learning stage. Now comes the imtihan (test). See where you end up in the life here after [funnny]

gazoomartian

pigeon said:

GAZOO MARTIN

You are such an idiot. Its MARTIAN ( driven from Mars) not Martin

and unke tukdon pe pal rahe ho: we work our head off here like naybody else, not like you idiots who rely on ourtsourcing from US, UK

and dreaming to conquer india. It aint no dream man, its GOINGTO happen

of ISLAM.shame on you people. Your foreftahers ( or is it 5 fathers) sold an indian woman to Akbar cus of greed to get few asharfis from th eking. talk about conscience

you will see

We are smart, we want to get money from anywhere we can. And so are you, with out outsourcing from US you would sucking your mom's breast for food.

I am a real son o fmy father. But you are son of a bull because cow is your mother

Its -30c out there buddy, no way in hell i am gonna go out....

hahahah Canada is 100 times better than India, thats why 1000's of Indian turkeys logon yahoo Canada chatrooms and ask women to marry them for Canada/US visas. I see them every day. You have become more slave to the US but you dont even know. By outsourcing to India, the US made you her slave and you are so totally dependent on US dollars. If the US were to find a cheaper market today, you will be doomed. According a report in 2006, India had over $250Billion surplus, sitting in bank, caugt up by corruptions. The state bank has to pay interest on it without any increase in GDP. Dont forget only south is flourishing. UP, Bihar, Punjab, Orrissa, Bengal etc are still poor and getting worse because gap between have and have-not is widening

true that barking dogs seldom bite but sons of b itch like you always bite.

Seems like I have totally pissed you off. good for me [funnny]

Is that a threat against Muslims in India? If so, you just made a threat against your own Muslim citizens, so much for nice India, hypocrite

There wont be any peace in Pak for as long as terrorists like India exists.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

I see some things happening, which mark trends of where India and Pakistan are going.

India has had economic growth in the last decade. What India needs most is 'stability'. In case US/Nato withdraws from Afghanistan, in case, US's economy crashes, India's economy will also crash, which means, India will disintegrate because of the prevailing situation of people in India.

In India, the trend of the government is to spread injustice. This is why the people of India are rising against Govt. of India. If this situation continues, regardless of who is ruling India, the people will struggle for separation.

I don't know about the people of India, so I cannot comment, what trend the Indian people are going to bring about.

However, to some extent I can say for sure, if India continues on the path it is moving on, it will lead to disintegration of India.

Where-as Pakistan is moving towards becoming powerful as a result of ending of India's existence of hegemony.

In Pakistan, Govt. is hell bent on injustice, where-as the people are bent on doing justice. The current Govt. in Pakistan will INSHALLAH fail to hold its ground sooner than later.

People say, Nawaz Sharif sb. will get a chance to rule over Pakistan after that. However, they say he will also fail.

People speculate that it will be after Nawaz Sharif's next term in power that might show us the leadership which Pakistan is looking for.

I'm looking forward to a brighter future for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.