Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI Faisalabad jalsa a utter failure

isi wants to help him cuz wants their help but isi first want him to hav some ground support from common people.

Funny. I thought in the past they used to send ghost participants to boost up the numbers of the jalsa? Perhaps, the ISI is not so serious in supporting Imran Khan then. :P Or maybe Imran Khan doesn't want to be supported?

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

My brother is on higer post in ISI and has told that Establishment (Army) has asked imran they will support him only if he gathers anywhere in PAK atleast 50 thousands people.he has tried best in peshawar darhana, karachi darhana, multan jalsa, faisalabad jalsa but has badly failed.
So army is not going to support him cuz they cant defend himthat he has people support on ground.

I think this post is a clear sign what a liar u r and how envious u r towards PTI or May be ur cousin in ISI is such a dumb that he told u[hilar]... as another brother earlier said 350 or 3500 atleast they will be satisfied they done their part... this is a sort of ur cowardice and ur failure that u r ranting like a fool here just making fun of urself rather then taking part in saving Pakistan....three words for you... Get a life...

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its so funny to see these people scared of PTI's jalsas and sit-ins. The jalsa didnt even start and their mouths are open wide :lol:
Keep your pampers on because Imran Khan hasnt even reached the stage yet, when he does then ask your cousin to count the people.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh 1 more thing, you are DR Z KHAN if im not mistaken. You were saying before the first Peshawar Dharna that it will never happen and the Dharna will be cancelled. Well now you should'nt even show your face after successful sit-ins at Karachi and Peshawar but it seems you people have no shame like your leaders.

GraanG2

@thread...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Burning-with-Jealousy.jpg

I am watching it live and people are going crazy ,and coming groups after groups....

And only 350 watching on the internet cos the rest of Pakistan is gathering at dhoobi ghat Faisalabad.

honesty

Banned

pti lovers dont have logic or courage to accept facts so they start abusing and lieing which show some problem in their brought up.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

pti lovers dont have logic or courage to accept facts so they start abusing and lieing which show some problem in their brought up.
Living in USA, showing your country as UK and your English is worse than a B.A pass Pakistani. Whos lying here?
Just wait for Imran Khan to reach the stage, then we will see if there are 5-6 thousand people or 20-30 thousand people. Just remember to keep your eyes open when the pictures come :)

ustadjejanab

faisalabad never seen such a crowd...all records broke

just spoke with dozens of friend and relatives in Faisalabad,,,,one of them true ppp jiyala,,everybody is saying same thing that they havent seen such a ALIVE faisalabad...all the roads leading to jalsa ground are packed...thousands of people waiting outside the pandal for Imran khan's arrival.. passion and enthusiasm on people's faces is outstanding.

one of my friend working for dunya tv present in jalsa said ' mein samajhta tha k faisalabad k log sirf stage drama ka ticket khareednay k liyay line mein lag saktay hein...yahan jalsa ground mein aysay SHOQ say dakhil ho rahay hein jaysay yahan nargis ka free mujra ho raha hay'.....

honesty

Banned

I just want to discuss something very important about PTI. I like the views and agenda that Imran Khan have for the change in Pakistan. I am 100% agree and sure that he says but the only thing that hurts me is the organization of his party which really matters. Otherwise he will not be able to do anything in future.

I will like to give you an example of one of his party member who is President of Rawalpindi. His name is Fiaz-ul-Hassan Chohan. I know this person personally since 1991. He started politics from Jamat-e-Islami and later joined MMA. Then he switched the party and was MPA from PML-Q. He was a big supporter of Pervaiz Musharaf and his policies. He enjoyed the whole tenure of previous government. The people of our area really hate him as he is a big LOTAA and a choor. He did not even had a car when we all vote him and he was elected as MPA. Then he changed the party and joined the government party. Now he has so many plazas and property. But none of the parties want to give him ticket and he joined PTI. I can guaratee that he cannot win from our area now.

My question is that why Imran Khan is not paying attention in organizing of his party. The people like Fiaz-ul-Hassan Chohan have no guts to bring change and this is only one example that I know. There can be many more. Anyone can join PTI, but this is not a way of making a party. There must be some important checks and balances before assigning important designations in the party. Only Imran Khan cannot do everything. I hope these comments will reach to Imran Khan and still there is time for him to work on this important issue as he always say that he learns from his mistakes.

1. Mr FH Chohan: He did change!!! Became from poor to filthy rich. How do we know that Imran doesnt know about him and he is keeping him and benefitting from his wealth? How do we know thyat Chohan has not promised financial support to AK and in return Chohan will loot the country, if PTI is elected, and he is given a ministry.

Politics is an ugly game my dear friend. Nobody knows what IK's intention is. May be he is a very good and honest man, which is very rare in Pak politics. Or may be he will turn out to be a Zardari too. We do not have any experience in an honest ruler. Therefore we can not guage his ability and honesty. to mention that every 1 knows that it was ISI and Musharraf behind Imran Khan's one seat 2002 win because at that time Mush was thinking about throwing a prime minister stick towards Imran Khan which he later with drew....... Mush did the same to many others and every 1 was left dreaming, have u forgot about his pepsi snack with Imran Khan and the joyous face of Imran Khan at that time......

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

3500 hon ya 35000 tum kyon itni monitoring ker rahe ho....3500 hon ya 35000 ham khush hein......aur dhuwan uthta saaf nazar aaraha he........doghle logon......hans rahe ho aur ander se ro rahe ho...........

Whats the population of faisalabad? anybody knows?

honesty

Banned

Whether u people will worship imran or lick his shoes or vote for him..... we have no objection at all. But when u will say that he is honest and truthful then many voices will rise to stop u from misguiding people cuz he too is liar and corrupt.If corruption only means looting gov money then 17 crore 99 lac and 99 thousnad people of pak r not corrupt including imran cuz they all hav never been in gov office.
So honesty of a person is judged from how is he doing in his profession whether is is a doctor, teacher or sportsman etc.
So ur imran is not a honest man cuz he used to do ball tampering in his career to win match which can be confirmed from his profile on wikipedia with reference.It is logical to conclude that a man who can do ball tampering to win match and a person who can lie to the whole nation about fatherhood of his illegimate daughter to avoid political damage ....... can fall to any level for his vested interests .
So mature and awared people r not going to vote for another dishonest and liar in pak politics.

KhanHaripur

Re: faisalabad never seen such a crowd...all records broke

just spoke with dozens of friend and relatives in Faisalabad,,,,one of them true ppp jiyala,,everybody is saying same thing that they havent seen such a ALIVE faisalabad...all the roads leading to jalsa ground are packed...thousands of people waiting outside the pandal for Imran khan's arrival.. passion and enthusiasm on people's faces is outstanding.

one of my friend working for dunya tv present in jalsa said ' mein samajhta tha k faisalabad k log sirf stage drama ka ticket khareednay k liyay line mein lag saktay hein...yahan jalsa ground mein aysay SHOQ say dakhil ho rahay hein jaysay yahan nargis ka free mujra ho raha hay'.....

ooooo tera palla hoo jay news main bhi jughat mar di [hilar]