Hamid Mir:: A Die Hard Punjabi MQMer افتخار اکبر رندھاوا

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why would someone give or sacrifice his life for party like MQM ? unless he has his own interest ..
like you .. you must be getting paid .. or had other interest or privileges like I do business from another MQM supporter in Karachi and he proudly claims he had not paid any bill for years now ..

MQM has brought nothing but chaos in country .. Several of MQM supporters moved to multan from Karachi in last few years .. and now do you know whats the condition ?
I have 2 of my cars stolen in 6 months .. 40% of relatives are robbed one way or another in last 1 year ..
Owner of Sultan Ghee mills was abducted and ransom money of 15 crore was transferred to Bank account in London ..
Owner of MTM textile mills was abducted and ransom money of 5 crore was transferred to Bank account in London ...

these are all facts ..
and I know you all know about this .. but because of corrupt nature and personal benefits .. you will keep pretending that these are all lies ..
The 70% bills of Pakistan generated from the city, which has been giving mandate to MQM.
And if just by becoming MQMer, one has privilege, not to give the bills. Then there would be 100% MQM mandate in Karachi.

Not a single member of MQM has waved off loans. In fact they were not giving loans when they request, like FAISAL SABZWARI, KHUSHBAKHT SHUJAT, because, bank thought there wouldn't have source to pay it back.

But, in Pakistan, billions of Rs waved off by bank, for political benefited.

The money was transfer in London as you mentioned. London isn't Pakistan. Very easy to caught the culprit if it is true.
But, I know, these type of cock and bull stories fate.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
This radha is also mohajir but from east punjab, so he has no blood from West punjab. No pakistani punjabi will ever like a gang of dalits aka MQM

Bikal sahai kaha ek mohajir ky hi blood main korbani dene ur wafdari ka aazam ho sakta hy.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont give a damn about ummat news paper ..
fact is fact .. how much you deny it .. every single piece of information I provided is 100% true .. and without any exaggeration ..

I know more than 5 industrialist in Karachi who are paying bhatta on yearly basis to MQM .. and when asked their reply is if its not MQM then it would be either Jammiat or ANP .. we are getting protection now from MQM and thats what matters ..
you people are terrorist .. whether you agree or not ..

On behalf of Rafiq Afghan (Chief Editor Ummat) I am appointing you as new Table story Writer Please contact our local Office in your city.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
The 70% bills of Pakistan generated from the city, which has been giving mandate to MQM.
And if just by becoming MQMer, one has privilege, not to give the bills. Then there would be 100% MQM mandate in Karachi.

Not a single member of MQM has waved off loans. In fact they were not giving loans when they request, like FAISAL SABZWARI, KHUSHBAKHT SHUJAT, because, bank thought there wouldn't have source to pay it back.

But, in Pakistan, billions of Rs waved off by bank, for political benefited.

The money was transfer in London as you mentioned. London isn't Pakistan. Very easy to caught the culprit if it is true.
But, I know, these type of cock and bull stories fate.

dude are you freakin kidding me ?
I know several people who are MQM workers and just paying flat rate for electricity .. the one I mentioned is not paying anything at all on one meter ..

Not everyone is MQM worker .. as a matter of fact if there is any fair election MQM is hardly going to win ..
let me give you an example ..
one of my acquaintances sister got married in boree family of karachi ..
on last election she said she wanted to cast a vote .. but she was informed that votes of all neighborhood is already casted .. and guess who won that election ?

as for loans ... do mqm workers need any loan ? why would they need it ?
they just need to call any industrialist to give them extortion money .. so why go through all this paperwork ?

as for London thing .. why would they trace it ? they have not even reported it ..
when they have to live in pakistan, run businesses in pakistan .. why a fish will enrage shark ?

whether I like it or not .. MQM has become one of the largest and most organized terrorist organization ..
and I dont think it can be rooted out now .. especially when we have all corrupt leaders and people around ..

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dude are you freakin kidding me ?
I know several people who are MQM workers and just paying flat rate for electricity .. the one I mentioned is not paying anything at all on one meter ..

Not everyone is MQM worker .. as a matter of fact if there is any fair election MQM is hardly going to win ..
let me give you an example ..
one of my acquaintances sister got married in boree family of karachi ..
on last election she said she wanted to cast a vote .. but she was informed that votes of all neighborhood is already casted .. and guess who won that election ?

as for loans ... do mqm workers need any loan ? why would they need it ?
they just need to call any industrialist to give them extortion money .. so why go through all this paperwork ?

as for London thing .. why would they trace it ? they have not even reported it ..
when they have to live in pakistan, run businesses in pakistan .. why a fish will enrage shark ?

whether I like it or not .. MQM has become one of the largest and most organized terrorist organization ..
and I dont think it can be rooted out now .. especially when we have all corrupt leaders and people around ..

If they were such organised there wouldn't be operation against them as was started in 19th June, 1992.
If they were such organised there wouldn't be no Jinnah Pur allegation, etc. etc.

In 1993, MQM boycotted the election of National Assembly and result 3 to 4 percent vote casted.
But the next day, when MQM took part in provincial assembly, they took votes as usual.
Both days, Army was on the streets of Karachi. Not only on the streets, they were in Polling station as well.
Qazi Hussain and Munawar Hassan both lost the election, despite that.