Hamid Mir What is he Talking in indian media..?

A

arshad_lahore

Hamid Mir, Executive Editor, Geo TV, discuss Pakistan's precarious situation with Barkha Dutt in The Buck Stops Here.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAtRBZYo1M[/video]

mali70

Citizen
Re: Hamid Mir What is Talking on indian media..?

I have been watching this guy and this confirms that he is a foreign asset.

grat

Citizen

too old video to comment, if he is foreign puppet he will be disclosed but i dont see any thing
wrong in this video.

samsal

Citizen

After listening to him seriously I dont have words.

he is not Hamid Mir

He is really ********************* Mir Jaffar.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

grat said:
too old video to comment, if he is foreign puppet he will be disclosed but i dont see any thing
wrong in this video.

U DONT SEE WRONG IN THIS VIDEO......U HAVE TO BE SHME OF UR SELF TO CALL UR SELF PAKSITAN......HAMID MIR JASEY CIA OR RAW KEY AGENTS TUM JASEY BAEWAQFOON KI WAJA SAY PAKISTAN ME BETH KAR PAKSITAN KI DAJHYAA ORA RAHEY HAIN,,,,,,,,U GUZY HAVE TO BE SHAME ON UR SELVES...

irfan123

HAMED MIR JASEY RAW KEY BEQEY HOYEE LOGON KO TU MAR MAR KAR NAIKALAN CHAYEE PAKISTAN......ALLAH PATA NAHI KUBH UCLE DEGA PAKISTAN KEY CHUND BEWAQOOFON KO

grat

Citizen

@ irfan

Dont be sentimental and calm down, Hamid Mir just pointed out that no one is happy from journalist role whats wrong in it,
ohhh you are angry why he said this on Indian media ??? Man stop calling each other traitor until and unless u have concrete proves,
On the base of a video u can not declare some one anti Pakistanis.

To be frank we love Pakistan on paper but in reality our action tells some thing else. What are we doing in our country dont u know? I am not BEWAQOOF Pakistani but I am true Pakistani who wants to judge the things honestly. If some one is not agreed from your point of view it doesnt means that you declare him traitor or some thing else.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

well I am no die-hard fan of Zaid Hamid...

But Hamid Mir is proving himsef fishy day by day...

This is not the age when you say something and get away with it...

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)

I truly don't have any more to say video spoke itself. Hamid Mir is trying to get cheap fame In India. I really don't like to say things like this but I think it suits him, as they says "DHOBI KA KUTTA NA GHAR KA NA GHAAT KA". He should not be talking like this about Pakistani army on Indian Channel.

irfan123

grat said:
@ irfan

Dont be sentimental and calm down, Hamid Mir just pointed out that no one is happy from journalist role whats wrong in it,
ohhh you are angry why he said this on Indian media ??? Man stop calling each other traitor until and unless u have concrete proves,
On the base of a video u can not declare some one anti Pakistanis.

To be frank we love Pakistan on paper but in reality our action tells some thing else. What are we doing in our country dont u know? I am not BEWAQOOF Pakistani but I am true Pakistani who wants to judge the things honestly. If some one is not agreed from your point of view it doesnt means that you declare him traitor or some thing else.

Mr Grat very sorry to say...u made very shamless comments........if u want pakistan and indias good relation....good thinking almost every good pakistanni wants that but.......but it cant be over the life of pakistan or soveranity of paksitan.....for ur kind info indian mindset never want paksitan a strong pakistan in their nebourhood..pakistani goverment alwayz whichever goverment came in power alwayz try good realtion with india.....but india alwayz think u as a enemy....India cant see a small country like Pakistan standing infront of them strongly.....they want destroy Pakistan or want to see Pakistan like Bangaladesh,Nepal Sirilanka and stuff.....Its tough for India to accept the reality that the country who had only 75000 RPs in 1947 to start with....today is staniding with so much power against them....thats why th ey alwazy want distrubance in Pakistan....Llike untill 2007 Pakistan was gooing very good and was ready to leave india behind economicaly...but what happen they use our internal forces people like Hamed Mir and others and put Pakistan in a big trouble....but u guyz wont understand that......... .pakistan alwayz want good relation with india....but india never relpy positive..reason because they dont want to deal with Pakistan on equal level...it tough for them to understand the tough reality of Pakistan...
...indian journilist!!!!! U will never find them such a words using against their military. Whatever thier miltary doest they alway back up them becuse every good cititzen of the country support thier military.....becuase they know we are in our house just because our military is their to support us and to s safe us from eneimes....soldiers die every day now just for our safety...but u people.....Hamid mir are deniying Pakistani military saying he is talking agaist Pakistani military and accusing them....and where.... infront of our big enemies.....Country who see us as their big enemy....they country who already broke Pakistan in 1970 and still want to make pakistan in peices......and u are putting miltary image down.....just for some money.......this is really shamfull......tum kasey pakistani hoooo tumko tu shram ani chayee apney apko pakistani khetey hoyee......tum jason ko tu india me hona chayeee....or hamid mir jasoon ko bhi......

tm_ahmad

Citizen
Hi Guys,

I see a lot wrong with what Hamid Mir said in this clip. He categorically stated that ".... ISI kidnapped journalist from Peshawar". He must have evidence to make such a statement and the right thing to do is to go to courts to get relief for his fellow journalist. He making statement on a foreign news network against a state security organization is indicative of his contempt for Pakistans sovereignty.

My personal feeling is that HM is confused about the whole security/Taliban situation because of his personal experiences, beliefs or affiliations. His analysis lack depth and substance so is his program capital talk. But one thing is for sure that he knows where the news leads.

Regards

Tahir