Hanif Abbasi Energetic Response To Musharaf

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
1101057936-1.jpg

1101057936-2.gif

Why does not Hanif Abbasi prsent a resolution in the National Assembly asking to register a case against Muhsharraf and bringing him back to Pakistan so that he can be trialled against all these charges. Is not he the same Hanif Abbasi who took oath from Musharraf? Now he says all this bla bla bla.... They are just playing around, nothing else...Lastly, is not he a Lota? How many parties he changed, I know 2, JI and TI. Now he is in PMLN. May be he changed more than these as well...Just shouting and making the voice loud, interrupting others and being nasty does not make you a saint or make your point valid... someone must tell this to Mr hanif Abbasi.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hanif Abbasi abusing Kashmala Tariq

oh aap nai fidoos ashiq awan k comments nahi sunay kasmala tariq k baray main ye suh main galat hai per aik general election main jeet ker anay walay mna or aik women reserved seats per select honay wali mna main zameen asmaan ka fariq hai

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

oh aap nai fidoos ashiq awan k comments nahi sunay kasmala tariq k baray main ye suh main galat hai per aik general election main jeet ker anay walay mna or aik women reserved seats per select honay wali mna main zameen asmaan ka fariq hai

My dear Bro,

This is not matter of winning election, agar koi election jeet kar aaye tu woh kuch b bakwas kar sakta hai.
They are representing country and they should behave well, specially on live TV shows.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zinda bad Haneef Abbasi. You just slaughtered Kunjar and his supporters. Meera and Nirma will of course support his father like person.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

My dear Bro,

This is not matter of winning election, agar koi election jeet kar aaye tu woh kuch b bakwas kar sakta hai.
They are representing country and they should behave well, specially on live TV shows.
If you honestly compare the two situations, Musharraf remarks and Haneef Abbasi response, it can easily be decided k bakwas koun ker raha hai.
Anyway, you have right to like Musharraf.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ha ha ha..... What kind of reply is this? If you say "Amal say Zindagi ......." bla bla then what "Amal" Hanif Abbasi and PMLN has done which shows anything against Musharraf.... Their Amal is that they took oath from the same Musharraf, in the first place they took part in the elections arranged by Musharraf. This is their "Amal" and then they allowed him to run from this country. If they are not in federal government, at least they are in Punjab government. They could have filed a case in Punjab and when he was here , could have been caught by Punjab government. After his removal from President house, he remained in Pakistan, in Rawalpindi.... He kept going abroad and coming back..... A few times from Lahore airport as well.....
The second part of the answer is even more comic for two reasons. Firstly, PMLN does not want themselves to lodge any FIR against Musharraf even in Punjab , but they want some common man to file something against him.. secondly when you say that PMLN is not in government and can not pass a resolution to bring Musharraf back through interpol, then how can they get this bill passed. This is the best joke you told me today and I can not stop laughing. As you said and as Hanif Abbasi etc also say,this bill is in connection with high treason (supposed to be used against Musharraf) then how you are supposed to get this bill passed in NA, where you cannot pass a resolution to get him back here and be trialled.

Brother assembly main resolution lanay sai kuch nahi hota
Amal sai zindagi banti hai anat b jahanum b ye khaki apni fitrat main na noori hai na nari or amal ye hai k article six can be implemented through federal governmet and pml-n or hanif abbasi is not in federal government so he is not in position to start trial against musharaf.Countries run according to law ager her aik ki wish per sub kuch honay lagay tu phir law banay ka kia faida,And u must remember that khurram dastgeer of pml-n has proposed a bill which can allow every citizen to file a case of high trison under article six,it must be passed by nationa assembly:):)

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The answer is present in the same piece of newspaper you pasted. One that the law is already there, everyone can lodge a case against anyone against article 3 of the consitution so this new bill is nothing more than just "Dramay Bazi". Second that PPP has already offered that if PMLN wants to file a case against Musharraf, they will support. So they just have to come forward and do it, which I am sure PMLN wont do even to their death.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

If you honestly compare the two situations, Musharraf remarks and Haneef Abbasi response, it can easily be decided k bakwas koun ker raha hai.

I hope you try jaali dawayi[fake medicine] of Haneef Abbasi's pharmaceutical horses**t company. Then you'll understand who has been better to you him or Musharraf.
Haneef Abbasi is a lota originating from Jamat-e-Islami switching his loyalties to PML-N gang of robbers to ensure his fake medicine business goes unchecked.

What has PML-N been doing for Awam lately apart from fielding talkingheads in stupid shows, nil, their performance is nil and they are scared of Musharraf who is coming to whoop a** of all jamhuri thugs[PPP and PML-N] jointly destroying PAkistan to finish the nation. Off course jamhuriyat won'tr be able to invoke article 6 against him I hope Musharraf after winning, puts NAB after these thugs of what they have stolen and sent to their foreign accounts.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another stupid from PLM (N) who does not know how to behave in media. He does not even has sense to talk to a lady.

Could you please point out what was inappropriate in his whole discussion? Compare his remarks with what Musharraf said. No one is dragging ladies in thes talk shows. If they are participating then they have to face everything. Otherwise they must stay at home.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)

main nai kaha tu hai ye galat hai per jo musharaf k baray main hanif abbasi nai kaha ye such hai:)
My dear Bro,

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
oh man article six can only be implemented through exective order which is done by prime minister of pakistan just like when he restored the judges through exective order,so u think pml-n at that time can even restore judges just like article six u said u are so innocent man:)
The answer is present in the same piece of newspaper you pasted. One that the law is already there, everyone can lodge a case against anyone against article 3 of the consitution so this new bill is nothing more than just "Dramay Bazi". Second that PPP has already offered that if PMLN wants to file a case against Musharraf, they will support. So they just have to come forward and do it, which I am sure PMLN wont do even to their death.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hanif Abbasi cha gia kal kia batain ki hain,Hanif Abbasi nai kaha k Hum Lal Masjid k shaheed'on k dost rishtay daar mojood hain Musharaf ka hisaab lenay k liay,Akber Bughti k b baloch majood hain,Afia Sidiqi k bhai b mojood hain,Steel mill scandle,Railway land allocation scandle,3november andd many More He discussed(clap)(clap)

ye sabzey baichney valey ki awkaat hi yahii he.

is se pooccho lal masjid valey begharat ka to dava tha k usey 300 dafa Nabi kareem s.a.w ki taraf se basharat hoee he kamyabi ki phir vo begharat bhurka pehn k kion bhaga????????????????????????????????????????????????

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Musharaf is gone mad, I am not his fan. I just want to know, why PMLN ministers took oath from Musharaf, if they were against him and why they did not file FIR against him when he was in Pakistan?

Waiting for you reply bro.